Monastero Su Ravello - Ravello
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ravello villa description
This magnificent Villa, Il Monastero su Ravello, is located in the middle of Minuta, in Scala, facing the promontory of the famous Villa Cimbrone, in Ravello, and overlooks the villages of Amalfi and Atrani. The distinguishing features of this exclusive residence are the enchanting gardens which frame the estate and the breathtaking panoramas out to the sea and along the coast. The villa is adjacent to the antique, IX Century, Romanesque church of Santa Maria Annunziata, chosen worldwide by innumerable couples for their wedding day and to spend unforgettable days in the most romantic place. The Villa is available for special events and ceremonies up to 100 persons outside and 50 inside.
The location and the most interesting to see along the Amalfi Coast are: the Cathedral of Amalfi and its cloister (Paradise Cloister), the Church of Santa Maria Assunta in Positano, the churces of San Salvatore of Birecto and Santa Maria Maddalena to Atrani, Villa Rufolo and Cimbrone in Ravello, the churches of San Luca and San Gennaro inPraiano and their viewpoint, the Church of San Pancrazio,Conca dei Marini and his lookout, the church of Santa Trofimena and Roman villa in small groups to collegiate church of Santa Maria a Mare and the Castle of San Nicolas de Thoro Plano inMaiori. Among the various provinces of the coast, stands outScala, the oldest one. The Villa may be reached along a small, characteristic pathway made up of a hundred steps, about 100 metres from the bus stop and about 700 metres from the centre of Scala, where all the necessary services may be found. Distance to: Ravello – 2 Km; Amalfi - 6 Km; Pompei -27 Km; Salerno -30 KM; Napoli - 60 Km.
The Villa is divided into three, independent sections with three floors. The main building comprises: a ground floor with a large, luxurious lounge, including a fireplace, a table, which has been carefully restored and is extendable to accommodate 20 places, and a well equipped kitchen; a first Floor with two double bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities. One bedroom has a balcony with a panoramic view; a second floor with two double bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities. One Bedroom has a cot and a Balcony with a panoramic view. The upper floors may be reached either by the external staircase or by the internal, spiral staircase. There is also a dependence, reached externally, with a double bed, a sofa-bed and en-suite amenities.
Separate from the main building, there is a further dependance, originally the cells of an monastery, now renovated to provide accommodation overlooking the garden and the panoramic coast; there is a queen size sofa bed and en-suite facilities. Externally a large terrace with a unique, spectacular panorama and a solarium. A patio, furnished with an elegant, wicker lounge an furthermore the carefully tended gardens with the three-tiered lawn to enjoy and, to get her making the Villa Il Monastero su Ravello the ideal place for an unforgettable stay and fabulous, special events and ceremonies. The kitchen garden, where you can pick fresh, uncontaminated products, with its unique, incomparable flavor, is not to be missed. N.B. Animals are not allowed!
- 270 m²
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- 4 En-suite Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- 1 Double bedroom in the dependance equipped with air - conditioning, central - heating, satellite TV and a bathroom with shower Baby cot in one bedroom Garden with breathtaking panoramas Terrace with solarium, a wood- burning oven, barbecue, chairs, tables, sun - umbrellas and a sun – chairs Patio with wicker lounge Lounge room equipped with a fireplace, air-conditioning, central - heating, Satellite TV, stereo - CD and internet point/wireless Kitchen equipped with air- conditioning, cooker with 4 gas hobs and 1 electric hotplate, electric oven and microwave, slicer and dishwasher Laundry equipped with a washing - machine, iron and ironing - board Air conditioning and heating Sat TV and DVD/CD player Internet WiFi connection Included Services: air - conditioning, central - heating, gas, Internet; not included daily cleaning ...moreless
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Monument View
- Water View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Distance to: Ravello – 2 Km; Amalfi - 6 Km; Pompei -27 Km; Salerno -30 KM; Napoli - 60 Km. On request available: cooking classes using the villa's home-grown products. Eno-gastronomic tour, cultural tour, hiking, boat trips, pizza party, fishing lessons, scuba - diving etc. (advance booking requested)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Weekly rates from 3500 to 5000 eur
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Napoli Capodichino at 55 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Castiglione di Ravello at 5 Kilometres
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013