Exquisite Designer Home on Sandy Beach Sleeps 12+!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Gorgeous, custom built, designer home just steps from the beach & the beautiful, tranquil sea (of Cortez).
Located in Costa Diamante- a gated, secure, patrolled, private community on breezy Sandy Beach.
Property sleeps 12+ comfortably- (4 full beds, 4 singles (including a tri-level bunk bed the kids will dig!)
& can accommodate several more on couches, floor & aero-beds (aero-bed not provided).
Main House has 3 bedrooms (2 with fireplaces) + 3 full baths + den/game room; sunken living room with fireplace, & gorgeous 20+ foot arched ceilings. Attached guest quarters with separate entrance/exits is spacious, has kitchenette (sink microwave & mini-fridge), a 3/4 bath, & it's own central heat & A/C.
Main house has fans, & dual thermostat central heating & air conditioning, & bottled water water service.
Large outdoor patio with coal BBQ, sunken fire pit & dinning table with ocean views!
Large, fully equipped cooks kitchen. Garage has washer & dryer, coolers, beach chairs, umbrellas,
beach toys, etc. everything needed for fun in the sun. Bath & beach towels provided-
no need to bring your own- all you need are flip-flops, swimsuits & sunscreen.
High Speed Wireless Internet, Satellite TV, stereo with iPod/iPhone connector/dock, even
DVD's, card & board games. Minutes down the road from the hip new, 'Wrecked on the Reef'
a Scottsdale quality, kid friendly sports bar/restaurant on the beach with great live music on weekends.
Enjoy delicious food & inexpensive beers & cocktails- feet in the sand, ocean breeze on hand.
A quick 3 1/2 - 4 hour drive from Phoenix/Scottsdale- yet it feels pleasantly oh so far away!
(Pets okay with prior approval & additional security deposit.)
- 2500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 12-15
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Whale Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Puerto Peñasco is a small fishing village located on the Sea of Cortes in Mexico. Commonly referred to by American visitors as Rocky Point, this small fishing town has blossomed into a popular modern day vacation destination. Rocky Point is a little over 60 miles from the USA border which makes the seaside city a popular drive to destination by visitors from the USA. Residents of Phoenix, Arizona can drive to Puerto Penasco, Mexico in as little as 3 and a half hours. Rocky Point is often called “Arizona’s beach” because it is close in proximity in Arizona and easy to get to rather quickly. When traveling to Rocky Point, Mexico you will find all the accommodations that you need to make your vacation on the white Sandy beaches one you and your family will cherish....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
May 1 - Sep 15
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Pets allowed with prior approval & additional security deposit- tbd)
refundable damage deposit is $200 and non refundable cleaning fee is $100
- Pet Fee: $25
- Tax Rate 2.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Rocky Point Mexico Airport (MMPE) at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sandy Beach at 50 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Wrecked on the Reef at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Wrecked on the Reef at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: I'm a proud mother of 2 beautiful daughters.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
It's safe, secure, steps from the beach, & family friendly.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Front of the House
Path to the beach (50 yards away)
Back Patio (view from path to beach)
Kitchen & fireplace (view from family room)
Bedroom # 3
Beautiful Clean Sand & Water.
ATV Rentals- Quads, Rangers, Razors, etc.
The Back Patio at Wrecked on the Reef
Back patio area view towards ocean.
This- only a 3 1/2 - 4 hour drive from Phoenix? Oh Yeah!
Back of Door of Attached Guest Quarters
Sunken Family room (view from kitchen)
Sandy Beach aerial view.
Sandy Beach by Wrecked at the Reef.
Horse (back riding) on the sand.
Golf Course nearby at Sonoran Sky
Bars & Restaurants in town.
Sandy Beach Sunset. Wow!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.