Large Pet Friendly Affordable Cabin in the Forest. 2 Minutes from Greer Lakes
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Greer cabin description
Our cabin is separated into two areas we like to call a and b joined by a common door. We are renting the entire cabin only, both a and b areas are included.
Area a - main cabin-(sleeps 8) 3 bedroom- 1 queen, 2 twins, & 1 set of bunk beds, pull out futon in living room. 1 bath. Full kitchen w/ microwave. Wood fireplace in the family room. Tv/vcr/satellite. Large front porch.
Large yard with dog run, tire swing, 2 person hammock, and awesome bon-fire pit!
Area b (sleeps 6) an additional great room and loft. 1 king, 1 queen and 2 twins in the loft. Two full baths, w&d, full kitchen and large living room. Tv/dvd/satellite.
Full access to the large yard and deck. The yard is complete with bon-fire pit, fenced in dog-run, 2 person hammock, tire swing and the beautiful wilderness surrounding this awesome acre of prime greer, arizona real estate!
Gas heat, an extra large fireplace and a large pellet burning stove keeps both cabins cozy and warm during those chilly nights in the high country.
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Music Library
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
Greer is located near the towns of Springerville and Eagar in Northeast Arizona, near the New Mexico border. Its position in the valley of the Little Colorado River near various lakes is ideal....moreless
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Greer is an unincorporated community in Apache County, Arizona, United States. It lies at an elevation of approximately 8,600 feet in the White Mountains. While Greer is over a four hour drive from Phoenix and a five hour drive from Tucson, it remains one of the most popular summer vacation destinations in Arizona, as it is consistently 20-30 degrees cooler than the deserts. In January, the normal high temperature is 42F with a normal low temperature of 15F. In July, the normal high temperature is 76F with a normal low temperature of 47F. Greer, Arizona is located just 20 short minutes from Sunrise Park Resort! Sunrise Park Resort is a recreational paradise offering a wide range of fun and excitement. Anglers young and old will enjoy the opportunity to fish pristine mountain lakes and streams in Greer. The Greer Lakes are re known for their trophy trout. You'll find Brown, Apache and Rainbow trout species in the Greer lakes as well as in the Little Colorado River. Stream fishermen will enjoy the seclusion and search for trout on the East or West Fork of the Little Colorado River. Truly a sport fishing paradise! Hikers, Mountain Bikers and Horse Back Riders will enjoy a variety of trails that start in the Greer area. Whether you're an experienced hiker or a novice, there is a trail for you. Simple half-day trails that are easy or longer trails for the adventurous are just minutes from your lodge, cabin or campground. When planning your trip, be sure to check at a local Forest Service office for information about the area, including weather, fire restrictions, maps, camp locations, drinking water and if a permit is needed. Don't forget to let someone know of your trip plans and your anticipated return. Be sure to carry plenty of food and water and dress appropriately. If your animals will be accompanying you, please ensure you carry adequate provisions for them also! Pack it in! Pack it out! Please help to keep our forest clean!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Check or credit card
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Pet Fee: $25
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Barpub: Molly Butler's Lodge at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Sunrise Resort at 15 Miles
- Primary: 9286072358
Links to more information:
Large pet friendly 4 bedrms cabin slps up to 14. Only minutes from Greer Lakes
Spacious yard with fire pit, fenced dog run, hammock and tire swing!
Large outdoor deck complete with gas barbeque grill. Perfect for morning coffee
Area A Traditional cozy full kitchen with vintage antique stove and oven.
Area A Kitchen has ample counter space for cooking, with all the appliances.
Area A - Dining table
Area A - Master bedroom with full size bed, dresser and closet.
Area A - Bedroom 3. Twin size bunk beds, great for kids!
Area B - Large open living space with cozy pellet stove and bay window
Open floor plan is great for families with children.
King and full size beds in Area B
Area B Main Bathroom with his/her sinks!
Large deck in the pines. Great for families with children.
Outdoor fire pit for smores and fish tales, plenty of cut wood on property.
Large outdoor deck with dining table, gas grill, extra chairs and firewood.
Awesome and stylish stove and oven from the 50's, a neat conversation piece.
Area A Living Room complete with flat screen satellite TV, dining table, couch.
Area A fireplace, a favorite place to gather on chilly nights. Forced air heat.
Area A - 2nd Bedroom with 2 twin beds.
Area A Bathroom with shower.
Area B - Living/TV/Game area complete with DVD player and Xbox for the kids.
Area B - corner kitchen is perfect for busy vacationers!
Great loft for the kids, low ceiling, television and 2 twin mattresses!
Area B washer/dryer and bathroom.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 03, 2013