Perfect Ocean City Family Getaway Steps from the Beach in Quiet North Ocean City
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ocean Dunes condo description
One of only a handful of beach-side rentals with 3 bedrooms AND a pool in North Ocean Ocean. 3 big bedrooms for you to spread out and relax with the family! Master suite has king-sized bed, with Jacuzzi tub in adjacent bath. Second bedroom features a queen bed and the third bedroom offers two twin beds-great for siblings. There’s even a queen-sized pullout sofa! The second bathroom also has a full-size tub, making it easy for large groups to shower quickly.
The kitchen has EVERYTHING you’ll need to make a complete meal for the family, (even loaded with a spice rack), a large 6-person dining room table, 3 person breakfast bar, and a full-size washer and dryer will make laundry a breeze.
There is an elevator in the building so it is wheelchair accessible.
LCD flatscreen TVs in every room, DVDs for movies, free WiFi, an iPod docking station and more for the family to enjoy.
Outside, enjoy a large charcoal grill for a family cookout. The awesome in-ground pool is also ideal for families, featuring lounge chairs and patio tables for pool parties! The unit also has two reserved parking spaces. There are also additional guest parking spaces on the condo parking lot.
This is a NON-SMOKING, NO PET UNIT PLEASE.
Week-long rentals ONLY during peak season, June 1-Sept 15.
- On floor 1
- 1265 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Video Library:
- Music Library:
- DVD Player:
Pool & Spa
- Kayak / Canoe:
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- The PERFECT Family getaway in Ocean City! Located in quiet North Ocean City, only steps from the beach, and surrounded by tons of family entertainment, you can leave your car parked in our private lot for the whole week. And with the beach almost across the street, it’s easy to move back and forth during the day One of only a handful of upscale rentals with a 3 bedrooms AND a pool, the whole family will be able to relax in comfort and style. Inside, guests are treated to LCD flat-screens in each room, free WiFi, an iPod docking station, great cell coverage, a fully stocked kitchen, dining table for 8, breakfast bar, 2 full baths to make showering easy, a Jacuzzi tub, and a private balcony with ocean and sunrise views! Families will find a Pack N’ Play for guest use, Boogie-Boards, beach toys, board games and puzzles. Because of the location on 137th street, guests will find this area of the beach far less crowded (and more peaceful) than in virtually any other spot in Ocean City. Located a few steps away on the other side of Ocean Highway, families can enjoy mini-golf (indoor and outdoor) arcades, a pizza parlor and more. There’s even a full service day spa near by! In less than a mile’s walk, enjoy Billy’s Subs, surf shop, fishing outfitter, the Crab Bag, King Kone Ice Cream, Ponzetti’s Pizza, 7-11, Phillips Seafood, farmer’s market, The Skyline Bar & Grille, Lizzie’s Café, bike rentals, and so much more- including a SECOND mini-golf course! Public Bus transit stops are virtually outside of your door, making it easy to get around. You’ll also find easy access to lovely public parks for the kids or for a sunset walk, jog or bike ride. Another big bonus of the location is the easy entry and exit to Ocean City from points north and west. By entering from the north side of Ocean Highway, you can avoid the traffic of Route 90 or Route 50, shaving off tie from your valuable vacation time! It’s the ULTIMATE family getaway, so book today! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Relaxing stay in this beautiful condo
Relaxing stay in this beautiful condo
My Husband and I stayed here with our 15 month old and it was so nice! The beach is so close which made it very easy for the 2 of us to carry our little one across the sand with all of our gear. We loved the pool in the afternoon and even had dinner at the available tables there a few nights. The condo has a pack and play available which we used, we loved not having to bring one with us. The kitchen is fully equipped making it very easy to cook a meal, they even have a spice rack with I was happily surprised to see. The condo is very clean and cheery, it really made our vacation relaxing. We had cocktails on the balcony and watched the sunset a few nights, it doesn't get better than that. We cannot wait to go back again!
- Guest Susan (Baltimore, MD)
- Date of stay 07/28/12
- Review Submitted 05/16/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Perfect place to stay in O-C!!!
Perfect place to stay in O-C!!!
My wife and I booked this condo based on the location and how incredibly close it is to the beach. While it's not beachfront, it's so close it might as well be. Plus, you're not paying beachfront prices. We really loved how much more peaceful and less crowded it was on the north end of Ocean City, away form the massive condo towers and boardwalk. Plus, we could jump on Rt. 54 to get back to Baltimore. It was also easy to drive to Betheny, Dewey and Rohobeth if we wanted to. But we actually hardly drove anywhere because there was plenty to walk to and the bus stops in front of the condo. I also loved the fact that this condo has a pool for those days when it was just waaaaay too hot on the beach. Inside, the condo was spotless, modern and had everything we needed for a great week. The king-sized bed is fantastic and we loved having breakfast on the balcony every day (and a few dinners). We could walk everywhere for putt-putt, cocktails, dinner, and for a jog. It was much more space than we needed, but like I said, the amenities and beach location were fantastic. I could easily see us coming back with our extended family, knowing we would have plenty of space. We HIGHLY recommend this condo!!!
- Guest Roger (Baltimore, MD)
- Date of stay 06/09/12
- Review Submitted 05/13/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Jan-Memorial Day... $450-$900/week; mini weeks and weekends available
Sep-Dec...$700-1100 / week; mini-weeks/weekends available
Weekend and nightly rates available during Sept-May timeframe
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Baltimore-Washington International Airport at 125 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Lewes, DE at 25 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 125 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US-50 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ocean City at 0.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Kirby's Red Onion at 0.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Ocean City, MD at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Crab Bag at 0.2 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We grew up in Maryland and have been visiting Ocean City our whole lives. It became a tradition in our large family to gather in Ocean City for a week of relaxation and family time. Our grown daughters have also fallen in love with Ocean City and continue the tradition with their families. We know YOUR family will love the 'OC' just as much!
Why the Owner Chose Ocean Dunes:
We like the quiet in North Ocean City and the smaller crowds. Our realtor showed us this new building, and we loved the location, short walk to the beach, and the size was perfect for our family. We wanted to have a place in Ocean City that we could call 'our home away from home'.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The incredible beach location and ocean view sold us on the property! We love being so perfectly close to the beach plus the property has a large in-ground pool where we could also enjoy the water. There are some tables and adequate seating if you want to enjoy lunch or dinner by the pool. In addition, there's a charcoal grill for everyone to use.
- Primary: 410-544-2814
- Secondary: + Cell Phone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Taken last year! Enjoy the sunrise every morning!
New LCD flat screen and gas fireplace
Living room area GREAT for entertaining
Seating for the whole family and a pull out sleeper sofa
Great kitchen with everything the family needs for a relaxing stay
Another view of the master suite. Those doors lead to the beautiful balcony
Another view of the sunny second bedroom
Large pool with lounge chairs, tables with umbrellas and chairs
Plenty of space for a large family or group with tons of seating
Another view of the cozy living area
Seat at least 6 people comfortably in the dining area
Master suite with private bath and king sized bed with balcony access
Very spacious second bedroom with queen sized bed
One of the views from the balcony. As you can see, VERY close to the beach!
Incredible beach location! Great for the whole family!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.