Luxury Brand New Beachfront Jr Penthouse 4 Bedroom with Pool Table
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Jaco condo description
Diamante Del Sol is a luxurious high end beachfront condominium complex that offers a fantastic location ideal for groups and families with some of the most amazing ocean front and pool views. The stunning complex affords these spectacular sunset views from heights of up to 10 stories. Situated right in the heart of Jaco Beach and only an hour and a half drive from Juan Santamaria International Airport it is a perfect spot for a vacation and modern style living. It is set amid a backdrop of pristine rainforest and looks out onto the Pacific Ocean, this beachfront vacation community offers stunning 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom condos right on the beach.
Condominium Complex Features:
• Beautiful large beachfront infinity pool with prime ocean views, 5 cascading waterfalls, and a lot of iguanas and lizards hanging out the pool! This is definitely the complex’s best feature!
• Stunning outdoor common area with lounge chairs, outdoor showers
• Poolside cabanas great for watching the waves and catching some rays!
• Direct access to the beach where you can put your feet right on the sand
• Free gated secured parking
• 24/7 Security
• Concierge Service
• High efficiency chiller air conditioning cooling system in every unit
• Insulated windows
• Regular housekeeping
• Multi-lingual property management
• Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am
• 3 min walk into the heart of Jaco where the action is!
Condo Unit 702N Features:
• New fully furnished immaculate 3,105 sq foot sprawling 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom penthouse unit on the 7th floor outfitted with modern design and Costa Rican artwork
• Full panoramic ocean views and wrap around balcony facing the ocean and sunset
• Floor to Ceiling Windows in the living area and great ocean breeze
• Huge open living with comfy leather couches for lounging and flat screen TV with full cable
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, icemaker in the fridge, granite counter tops and great breakfast bar
• Full dining room with table great for entertaining sunset dinners and watching the surfers or catching a wave yourself! The best surf break in Jaco is right outside your door.
• Every bedroom is equipped with a private ensuite bathroom and balcony with an ocean view or view of mountains
• Master bedroom includes King Size bed with flat screen TV, safe, and walk out to balcony with 180 view of Jaco
• Second Bedroom and third bedroom outfitted with queen size beds
• 4th bedroom has 2 twin size beds great for friends or family
• Full washer and dryer
• Unique feature included is free highspeed Wifi Internet and free local and International calling to Canada and the USA
• Great plus is there are neighbors directly beside you as every floor encompasses only one unit
• Walk out directly onto the balcony and listen to the sound of the waves and majestic ocean views
• If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit and we can also arrange your tours.
Some other great information about Jaco is that everything is within about a 10 minute walk so you really don’t need a car to explore the town. Diamante Del Sol is only a 3 minute walk from the center of town where all the action is! Taxi’s are only a phone call away and on average $2 per ride as well. Not to mention bike rentals are extremely popular and cheap. There are some great restaurant options as well from the typical ‘casado’ here in Costa Rica (Rice, Beans, Meat and salad) to a nice lobster dinner if you should so choose. Most places deliver so if you don’t feel like venturing out, they will come to you.
If you have any questions during your stay DayStar offers exceptional concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all the best tours in Costa Rica while visiting Jaco such as jungle adventures like Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, ATV tours, world class sport fishing, feeding the crocodiles, Tortuga island tours and surfing the best waves in the world.
We are a fully experienced and professional group who are happy to help you in every step of your trip should you need anything at all. You don’t want to miss this amazing experience, book this unit now with DayStar and I can promise if you come to Jaco Beach you will have the time of your life. I know the town and will open all my resources to you. It is a gorgeous location for the vacation of your dreams, whether it is for a wedding, a birthday, family vacation or a special anniversary for you and your partner in paradise.
Keywords: Beachfront, Jaco Beach, condo, view, surf, beach, new, pool, ocean, beach, sunset, waterfalls, panoramic views, waves, majestic, penthouse
- On floor 7
- 3105 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- The beach front pool here is simply gorgeous with it's fabulous multiple waterfalls, rocks, and a connecting bridge. You have direct access to the beach and can walk out from the pool and put your feet on the sand. If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all your tours while visiting Jaco and Costa Rica such as Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, surfing, ATV tours, sport fishing, crocodile tour, Tortuga island tours and much more! ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Beach View
- Not Necessary
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Some other great information about Jaco is that everything is within about a 10 minute walk so you really don’t need a car to explore the town. Taxi’s are only a phone call away and on average $2 per ride as well. Not to mention bike rentals are extremely popular and cheap. There are some great restaurant options as well from the typical ‘casado’ here in Costa Rica (Rice, Beans, Meat and salad) to a nice lobster dinner if you should so choose. Most places deliver so if you don’t feel like venturing out, they will come to you. If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all your tours while visiting Jaco and Costa Rica such as Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, surfing, ATV tours, sport fishing, crocodile, Tortuga island tours,and more!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
5 Star Property Breathtaking!!!!!!!!!Guest comment entered by manager
5 Star Property Breathtaking!!!!!!!!!
This was my first visit to Costa Rica and to Jacos Beach. I know that I will absolutely come back. The accommodations have everything possible that you would need. The Diamante' Del Sol condos are breathtaking. There is no need to stay anywhere else while visiting Jacos. My favorite view was sitting on the giant wraparound balcony looking out on the beach and ocean and listening to the waves so very calming and serene. I did have a problem when I first arrived to check in. But it was resolved quickly by Tatty Arguello who worked diligently and efficiently to assure that I could proceed with my vacation without any more interruptions. Tatty and her staff always greeted myself and my friend with smiles and were always ready and willing to answer our questions and always willing to help in any way. So to sum up my experience at the Diamante' Del Sol I cannot wait to return in the future:-)
- Guest Debra
- Date of stay 10/09/13
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
Fantastic Property and Breathtaking View,Guest comment entered by manager
Fantastic Property and Breathtaking View,
Staying at Daystar Diamante del Sol was an absolutely AMAZING experience! We were a group of 9 guys that stayed from September 12-16. Beginning with the service, every aspect of our stay was taken care of in a professional and delightful manner. Marcos, the driver of our airport transfer on the day we flew in, did an awesome job of explaining the culture and the history of Costa Rica and Jaco on our drive in. He answered any and every question we threw at him. The front desk at check-in was pleasant and smiling and made sure we were taken care of on our stay. Tatty was exceptionally nice as she communicated with us through email before we even came and gave us all the info we needed. She was also kind enough to offer us a ride one day to the place we were going to eat lunch -- real nice of her! On to the best part of it all -- the property! This is probably the nicest hotel/condo complex in town. From the outside, it looks newer than any other property in Jaco. On the inside, I don't think any property can touch the modernity and the cleanliness of the rooms. We stayed at one of the Penthouse suites on the 9th floor -- owned by Phil and Evelyn Share. The view from main living room area is breathtaking, where one side looks down on part of the town, while the other is looking at the beautiful Pacific Ocean. The waves of the ocean were remarkable to listen to when waking up in the morning. The kitchen was fully stocked when everything you needed. The furniture and decor were as modern as you could get. Everything was CLEAN! With 4 very spacious bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, we had no problem as 9 guys getting ready to go out. The place also included a washer/dryer, linens and towels, and everything you could imagine you needed. Bathrooms were awesome and LARGE! The property is located right in the center of town, literally walking distance to anywhere. All the nightclubs and restaurants are right at your convenience. If you can't walk, a cab ride is only $2 USD. I recommend Daystar Diamante del Sol to every single person that is going to visit Jaco! I know if I ever return, I am staying here again! Thank you Daystar!!!
- Guest Shawn
- Date of stay 09/12/13
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
Highly RecommendedGuest comment entered by manager
Best vacation Yet! Staying in the penthouse of Daystar Diamante Del Sol. In the heart of Jaco, within walking distance to local dining, bars, shops, and so much more! The Daystar employees all have great costumer service skills and are very knowledgeable about the area! (Lisle, Angle, Sira, Helen, Pablo, Melissa, and Estaban are all wonderful contacts!) The property is clean, secure (security guards around), and right on the beach with amazing views not only of the water but the mountains too!
- Guest JR
- Date of stay 01/13/13
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
Plesant ExperienceGuest comment entered by manager
Great experience at this beautiful resort. The management went above and beyond. Lisle was more than accomodating while setting up all our daily activities, restaurant reservations and nightlife experiences.
- Guest Phil
- Date of stay 10/24/12
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
Amazing Place to StayGuest comment entered by manager
Amazing Place to Stay
My friends and I went to Jaco for a 5 night stay and the hotel was amazing. 4 bedroom and 4.5 baths with 3 balconies with amazing ocean front views, you can not ask for more! Property manager goes beyond normal job to take care of his guests to make sure we get the best experience possible. Highly recommended!
- Guest Michael
- Date of stay 10/16/12
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
Awesome!!! Pura Vida!!Guest comment entered by manager
Awesome!!! Pura Vida!!
Our group of 6 stayed at the Diamante Del Sol from Aug 8-12th. The Daystar staff (Lisle, Tatty, Efarith, and everyone else) were great at accommodating us with restaurant suggestions and setting up our activities. The condo itself was a luxury home away from home and the view was amazing! (We stayed on the 7th floor). The location was great as you can walk to most everything in town. The Daystar office is just up the street located next to Sunrise Cafe, if you get a chance to stop by for breakfast get a Surfer Burrito or Big Toto breakfast and a Sunrise smoothie on the side. All in all it was a great trip and the accommodations were something we didn't have to worry about and definitely enjoyed. There's 24/7 security guarded gate, but they're really friendly and accommodating as well. Oh btw, the pool is awesome too it closes and it at 10pm. Thanks to the Daystar Staff!!! If we plan a trip to Jaco again, we'll most likely be booking again!
- Guest Jeremy
- Date of stay 08/08/13
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 6 - Apr 12, 2014
3 night min stay
Apr 13 - Apr 20, 2014
4 night min stay
Apr 21 - Dec 15, 2014
3 night min stay
|Christmas & New Years
Dec 16 - Jan 5
4 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
• 25 % deposit due within 10 days of booking reservation
• Balance due 30 days prior to your arrival date
•25% deposit is forfeit if cancelation is made less than 30 days of arrival date. The deposit can be used towards the rental of the same unit within 12 months.
• $125 if the cancelation is made 30 or more days prior to arrival date
• NO-SHOW, 100% Charge. No refund
- Tax Rate 13%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Juan Santamaría International Airport at 120 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Jaco Beach at Jaco
Year Purchased: 2010
About: Daystar Properties is the largest provider of luxurious breachfront vacation condo rentals in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica. Jaco is the largest and closest beach town from San Jose airport. It is by far one of the most popular vacation destinations in Central America and a great spot for a vacation in paradise. Why stay in a hotel when you can enjoy a home away from home in one of Daystar’s luxurious vacation condo rentals for about the same rate as a 5 star hotel. Featuring 2, 3 and 4 bedroom condos, as well as penthouses, these properties each offer breathtaking ocean views, private terraces, rooftop gardens, spacious living areas, state of the art kitchen appliances and more. DayStar's commitment to exemplary customer service is unparalleled, and our distinct luxury properties are widely considered the most beautiful in the Jaco Beach area. You’ll love our prime beachfront locations, all within walking distance of downtown Jaco Beach. The best part is we are all located right here in Jaco Beach and are truly in-country experts who can help you in planning every step of your adventure.Whatever your pleasure is, the Daystar Properties concierge team will set it up for you and at the end of the day, you’ll be well rested from that afternoon massage on your balcony and can hit the town for a great dinner, drinks and dancing; the nightlife in Jaco Beach is plentiful.
Diamante del Sol is DayStar's largest beachfront condo project in the center of town. Diamante Del Sol offers innovative living in the heart of downtown Jaco Beach, Costa Rica with 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom condo suites. It is located just over an hour outside the capital of San Jose and the Juan Santamaria International Airport. Luxurious and high end, these beautifully appointed condo rentals offers modern living and features expansive living areas and terraces that are ideal for the enjoyment of ocean, sunset and mountain views.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Right on the beach, great location to restaurants, great beach front pool and we are located right here in Jaco for anything at all you may need. Not to mention, you are in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica and has much to offer for everyone in the group! Go horseback riding on the beach, visit a nearby waterfall, laze by the pool with a good book, feed crocodiles in the wild, race over trails in your rented ATV, ride the rapids when you go white water rafting or zip through the forest canopy on a zip line and harness. It’s all up to you. Are you a surfer? Jaco Beach has some of the best breaks on the entire pacific coast. Maybe you’d enjoy a day of world class sport fishing or snorkeling off the island of Tortuga.
- Primary: + 866-760-9898
- Secondary: +506 87185525
- Tertiary: +506 2630-9800
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 18, 2014
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.