Luxury Brand New Beachfront 2 Bedroom Summer Specials
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Jaco condo description
Diamante Del Sol is a luxurious high end beachfront condominium complex that offers a fantastic location ideal for groups and families with some of the most amazing ocean front and pool views. The stunning complex affords these spectacular sunset views from heights of up to 10 stories. Situated right in the heart of Jaco Beach and only an hour and a half drive from Juan Santamaria International Airport it is a perfect spot for a vacation and modern style living. It is set amid a backdrop of pristine rainforest and looks out onto the Pacific Ocean, this beachfront vacation community offers stunning 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom condos right on the beach.
Condominium Complex Features:
• Beautiful large beachfront infinity pool with prime ocean views, 5 cascading waterfalls, and a lot of iguanas and lizards hanging out the pool! This is definitely the complex’s best feature!
• Stunning outdoor common area with lounge chairs, outdoor showers
• Poolside cabanas great for watching the waves and catching some rays!
• Direct access to the beach where you can put your feet right on the sand
• Free gated secured parking
• 24/7 Security
• Concierge Service
• High efficiency chiller air conditioning cooling system in every unit
• Insulated windows
• Regular housekeeping once per week, touch ups are available at an extra charge
• Multi-lingual property management
• Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am
• 3 min walk into the heart of Jaco where the action is!
Unit 802S Features:
• New fully furnished 1,515 sq foot sprawling 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom unit on the 8th floor outfitted with modern design and Costa Rican artwork
• Full panoramic ocean views and wrap around balcony facing the ocean and sunset
• Floor to Ceiling Windows in the living area and great ocean breeze
• Huge open living with comfy leather couches for lounging and flat screen TV with full cable
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances, icemaker in the fridge, granite counter tops and great breakfast bar
• Full dining room with table great for entertaining sunset dinners and watching the surfers or catching a wave yourself! The best surf break in Jaco is right outside your door.
• Every bedroom is equipped with a private ensuite bathroom and terrace with an ocean view or view of mountains
• Main bedroom includes King Size bed with flat screen TV, safe, and walk out to balcony with 180 degree view of Jaco
• Second Bedroom is outfitted with a queen size bed great for friends or family
• Full washer and dryer
• Unique feature included is free highspeed Wifi Internet and free local and International calling to Canada and the USA
• Walk out directly onto the balcony and listen to the sound of the waves and majestic ocean views
• If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit and we can also arrange your tours
Some other great information about Jaco is that everything is within about a 10 minute walk so you really don’t need a car to explore the town. Diamante Del Sol is only a 3 minute walk from the center of town where all the action is! Taxi’s are only a phone call away and on average $2 per ride as well. Not to mention bike rentals are extremely popular and cheap. There are some great restaurant options as well from the typical ‘casado’ here in Costa Rica (Rice, Beans, Meat and salad) to a nice lobster dinner if you should so choose. Most places deliver so if you don’t feel like venturing out, they will come to you.
If you have any questions during your stay DayStar offers exceptional concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all the best tours in Costa Rica while visiting Jaco such as jungle adventures like Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, ATV tours, world class sport fishing, feeding the crocodiles, Tortuga island tours and surfing the best waves in the world.
We are a fully experienced and professional group who are happy to help you in every step of your trip should you need anything at all. You don’t want to miss this amazing experience, book this unit now with DayStar and I can promise if you come to Jaco Beach you will have the time of your life. I know the town and will open all my resources to you. It is a gorgeous location for the vacation of your dreams, whether it is for a wedding, a birthday, family vacation or a special anniversary for you and your partner in paradise.
Keywords: Beachfront, Jaco Beach, condo, view, surf, beach, new, pool, ocean, beach, sunset, waterfalls, panoramic views, waves
- On floor 8
- 1515 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- The beach front pool here is simply gorgeous with it's fabulous multiple waterfalls, rocks, and a connecting bridge. You have direct access to the beach and can walk out from the pool and put your feet on the sand. If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all your tours while visiting Jaco and Costa Rica such as Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, surfing, ATV tours, sport fishing, crocodile tour, Tortuga island tours and much more!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Car Not Necessary
- Beach View
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Deepsea Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Whale Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Some other great information about Jaco is that everything is within about a 10 minute walk so you really don’t need a car to explore the town. Taxi’s are only a phone call away and on average $2 per ride as well. Not to mention bike rentals are extremely popular and cheap. There are some great restaurant options as well from the typical ‘casado’ here in Costa Rica (Rice, Beans, Meat and salad) to a nice lobster dinner if you should so choose. Most places deliver so if you don’t feel like venturing out, they will come to you. If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all your tours while visiting Jaco and Costa Rica such as Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, surfing, ATV tours, sport fishing, crocodile, Tortuga island tours,and more! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
TranquilidadGuest comment entered by manager
What more can I say. Nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. Epic view of the beach and the ocean. Amenities were amazing and the location was not central but right on the edge of everything. But fellas, let me be honest. The most beautiful and professional woman work the front desk at the Daystar. I think I spent more time asking them questions than I did exploring Costa Rica. They were all gems. Also, the hotel manager Lisle Head was a fair and generous man. Look this hotel up if you plan on staying in Jaco, you won't regret it.
- Guest Tyler
- Date of stay 06/26/13
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
Completely unexpected luxury,comfort, and locationGuest comment entered by manager
Completely unexpected luxury,comfort, and location
A friend and I were originally suppose to stay at the Bahia Azul, but Expedia failed to notify the Daystar's front desk of our arrival date so we were given a complimentary upgrade to the Diamante del Sol. The receptionists were very welcoming, friendly, lived by their country's slogan, "Pura Vita", and the middlemen for various activities (ask them for suggestions). Upon entering the condo, we were immediately blown away by the well furnished, luxurious condo. It was a two bedroom 2 1/2 bath with both full baths connected to the bedrooms. We rented a vehicle and were able to park within the gated perimeter (security personnel present 24/7) free of charge so we did not have to worry about theft. If cleaning service is needed during your stay, their will be an additional charge for it. The beach is literally a rock throw away and the nearby restaurants/bars/clubs are all within a ten minute walk. Overall, I wouldn't have asked for another place.
- Guest Jimmy
- Date of stay 06/11/13
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
Comfort and Luxury on the BeachGuest comment entered by manager
Comfort and Luxury on the Beach
The condo was very nice. All tile, nicely furnished, and had all the things we're used to. The best thing about this place is its location. You can step out from the property onto the beach. It is gated with security personnel there 24/7. Even access from the beach is tightly controlled. Pool was good, beautiful landscaping. The large balcony was a plus.
- Guest Jorge
- Date of stay 05/07/13
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
Great Time! Lots to do around Jaco!Guest comment entered by manager
Great Time! Lots to do around Jaco!
I had a fantastic trip to Costa Rica and to be able to sit on my deck overlooking the Pacific Ocean as the surfers are out trying to catch a wave was amazing! A fantastic unit I stay in. As a owner of multiple timeshares in the U.S. (via Starwood and Marriott), I would rate Diamante Del Sol equal, if not better that most of the places I have stayed! Thanks for a great relaxing vacation.
- Guest Denny
- Date of stay 04/16/13
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
Amazing PropertyGuest comment entered by manager
Great service and beautiful property. Also get this at afforable prices. They set up all of our tours, reservations at restaurants and clubs. Amenities are great and location could not be better for all the fun things in Jaco. A++++++ I will be back!!!
- Guest James
- Date of stay 10/14/12
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
Luxury on the BeachGuest comment entered by manager
Luxury on the Beach
This is a great place to stay in Jaco. We stayed in an enormous two-bedroom condo which had a stunningly gorgeous view of the ocean. The condo was very nicely furnished, and it had everything we needed, including wi-fi. It has a gated, guarded entrance as well as a gate & a very conscientious guard between the pool and the beach. The pool area is quite beautiful; a lot of attention was paid to the landscaping & rock features. Diamonte del Sol is centrally located as far as restaurants, banks, bars, and grocery stores.
- Guest Francie
- Date of stay 07/22/11
- Review Submitted 12/15/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
|Christmas & New Years
Dec 16 - Jan 5
4 night min stay
Jan 6 - Apr 14
3 night min stay
Apr 15 - Dec 15
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
• 25 % deposit due within 10 days of booking reservation
• Balance due 30 days prior to your arrival date
•25% deposit is forfeit if cancelation is made less than 30 days of arrival date. The deposit can be used towards the rental of the same unit within 12 months.
• $125 if the cancelation is made 30 or more days prior to arrival date
• NO-SHOW, 100% Charge. No refund
Additional Fees and Taxes:
13% sale tax is not included. Monthly rentals are subject to electric cost
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Juan Santamaría International Airport at 120 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Jaco Beach at Jaco
Year Purchased: 2010
About: Daystar Properties is the largest provider of luxurious breachfront vacation condo rentals in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica. Jaco is the largest and closest beach town from San Jose airport. It is by far one of the most popular vacation destinations in Central America and a great spot for a vacation in paradise. Why stay in a hotel when you can enjoy a home away from home in one of Daystar’s luxurious vacation condo rentals for about the same rate as a 5 star hotel. Featuring 2, 3 and 4 bedroom condos, as well as penthouses, these properties each offer breathtaking ocean views, private terraces, rooftop gardens, spacious living areas, state of the art kitchen appliances and more. DayStar's commitment to exemplary customer service is unparalleled, and our distinct luxury properties are widely considered the most beautiful in the Jaco Beach area. You’ll love our prime beachfront locations, all within walking distance of downtown Jaco Beach. The best part is we are all located right here in Jaco Beach and are truly in-country experts who can help you in planning every step of your adventure.Whatever your pleasure is, the Daystar Properties concierge team will set it up for you and at the end of the day, you’ll be well rested from that afternoon massage on your balcony and can hit the town for a great dinner, drinks and dancing; the nightlife in Jaco Beach is plentiful.
Diamante del Sol is DayStar's largest beachfront condo project in the center of town. Diamante Del Sol offers innovative living in the heart of downtown Jaco Beach, Costa Rica with 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom condo suites. It is located just over an hour outside the capital of San Jose and the Juan Santamaria International Airport. Luxurious and high end, these beautifully appointed condo rentals offers modern living and features expansive living areas and terraces that are ideal for the enjoyment of ocean, sunset and mountain views.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Right on the beach, great location to restaurants, great beach front pool and we are located right here in Jaco for anything at all you may need. Not to mention, you are in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica and has much to offer for everyone in the group! Go horseback riding on the beach, visit a nearby waterfall, laze by the pool with a good book, feed crocodiles in the wild, race over trails in your rented ATV, ride the rapids when you go white water rafting or zip through the forest canopy on a zip line and harness. It’s all up to you. Are you a surfer? Jaco Beach has some of the best breaks on the entire pacific coast. Maybe you’d enjoy a day of world class sport fishing or snorkeling off the island of Tortuga.
- Primary: + 866-760-9898
- Secondary: +506 87185525
- Tertiary: +506 2630-9800
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 27, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.