1st Floor Beachfront with Direct Access to the Pool
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Jaco condo description
Check out our site prior to booking any condo in Jaco www.daystarrentals.com
The Bahia Encantada is a beautiful beach front resort-style condominium complex perfect for group occasions and families. It is situated on the most beautiful beach front estates in Jaco, located on the tranquil north end. It offers fantastic ocean front and pool views from its cascading tri-level pool with direct access to the beach. It is only an hour and a half drive from Juan Santamaria International Airport and is a perfect spot for a vacation in Costa Rica. It is set amid a backdrop of pristine rainforest and looks out onto the Pacific Ocean, this beachfront vacation community offers stunning 2, 3 and 4-bedroom condos right on the beach.
Condominium Complex Features:
• Beautiful large tri level beachfront pool with gorgeous ocean views
• Outdoor common area with lounge chairs and outdoor showers
• Direct access to the beach
• Free gated secured parking
• 24/7 Security
• Concierge Service
• Central Air Conditioning
• Located beside great beach spot restaurant Claritas!
• Regular housekeeping once per week with touch ups available at additional cost
• Multi-lingual property management
• Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am
Condo Unit C1 Features:
• Fully furnished 1,842 sq foot sprawling 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom unit on the ground floor outfitted with modern design and Costa Rican artwork
• Huge open living with great couches for lounging and flat screen TV with full cable
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and great breakfast bar
• Large dining room great for entertaining dinners
• Walk out directly onto the huge terrace and listen to the sound of the waves and see the majestic ocean views
• Great terrace with a walk out to the pool and equipped with an outdoor dining great for entertaining sunset dinners and watching the surfers or catching some waves yourself! One of the best spots to surf the waves is right in Jaco is right outside your complex!
• Main bedroom includes a great King Size bed, concealed safe, and walk out to the terrace with magnificent ocean views
• The second bedroom is equipped with a spacious king size bed and the third bedroom with two twin size beds
• Direct access to the beach from the pool where you can put your feet right on the sand or go for a swim in the ocean
• Laundry room with full washer and dryer
• Unique feature included is free highspeed Wifi Internet and free local and International calling to Canada and the USA
• If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit and we can also arrange your tours
Some other great information about Jaco is that everything is within about a 10 minute walk so you really don’t need a car to explore the town. Bahia Encantada is only a 7 minute walk from the center of town where all the action is! Taxis are only a phone call away and on average $2 per ride as well. Not to mention bike rentals are extremely popular and cheap. There are some great restaurant options as well from the typical ‘casado’ here in Costa Rica (Rice, Beans, Meat and salad) to a nice lobster dinner if you should so choose. Most places deliver so if you don’t feel like venturing out, they will come to you.
If you have any questions during your stay DayStar offers exceptional concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all the best tours in Costa Rica while visiting Jaco such as jungle adventures like Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, ATV tours, world class sport fishing, feeding the crocodiles, Tortuga island tours and surfing the best waves in the world.
We are a fully experienced and professional group who are happy to help you in every step of your trip should you need anything at all. You don’t want to miss this amazing experience, book this unit now with DayStar and I can promise if you come to Jaco Beach you will have the time of your life. I know the town and will open all my resources to you. It is a gorgeous location for the vacation of your dreams, whether it is for a wedding, a birthday, family vacation or a special anniversary for you and your partner in paradise.
Keywords: Beachfront, Jaco Beach, condo, view, surf, beach, new, pool, ocean, beach, sunset, majestic views, waves, tours, best sunset in Costa Rica, special anniversary, family vacation
- On floor 1
- 1842 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- You have direct access to the beach and can walk out from the pool and put your feet on the sand. If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all your tours while visiting Jaco and Costa Rica such as Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, surfing, ATV tours, sport fishing, crocodile tour, Tortuga island tours and much more!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Beach View
- Not Necessary
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Live Theater
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Some other great information about Jaco is that everything is within about a 10 minute walk so you really don’t need a car to explore the town. Taxi’s are only a phone call away and on average $2 per ride as well. Not to mention bike rentals are extremely popular and cheap. There are some great restaurant options as well from the typical ‘casado’ here in Costa Rica (Rice, Beans, Meat and salad) to a nice lobster dinner if you should so choose. Most places deliver so if you don’t feel like venturing out, they will come to you. If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all your tours while visiting Jaco and Costa Rica such as Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, surfing, ATV tours, sport fishing, crocodile, Tortuga island tours,and more! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Amazing CondoGuest comment entered by manager
I just returned from a 7 night stay in Costa Rica with 5 adults staying in this condo. I rented the condo from vacation rentals from a gentleman that owns the condo and lives in California. The unit was absolutely awesome with an amazing view of the pool and beach! There was a master bedroom (king bed) with a huge bathroom and then 2 other bedrooms (queen beds w/ jack and jill bathroom) and then a half bathroom. It was spacious and very comfortable. Also, the property is well maintained and they have gated parking and a security guard 24/7 that monitors the grounds. All the staff were very nice and helpful, especially Fernando the onsite manager of the property! This property is also located about 10 minutes from the center of Jaco (we had a rental car but I saw several people from our condo walking there.) This condo is located on the right side of the property so noise from Clarita's (sports bar next door to the property - also fun and good place to eat) was not too bad except for on the weekend which is to be expected. There is also a rooster that crows pretty early in the morning but we were getting up at 5 AM anyway so that was not a problem. The pool bar was not open since this is their slow season but you can bring your own drinks to the pool (probably much cheaper than paying for someone to hand you a drink) so that was no issue for us. Tips: if you are a light sleeper, bring ear plugs as the noise may bother you. My family and I had an awesome vacation, wonderful condo, great people and amazing time! We are already talking about returning for our next trip!
- Guest Lilly
- Date of stay 06/04/13
- Review Submitted 12/16/13
Beautiful place!Guest comment entered by manager
This place was a real gem! We booked through VBO and had a good experience with the owner, lots of emails and good information. It was difficult to find when we arrived in the dark, but fine in the daylight. The condo was clean, spacious, well equiped and comfortable with a stunning view of the surf. We wondered why the beach out front wasn't used more, and enjoyed jumping in the waves nearby. Jaco has dark, wet sand, and isn't the prettiest in that respect, but that's the way it was created, and the water is a pleasant temperature, and the waves are fun. Many surfers are seen daily. We really enjoyed this home, except for the water pressure in the showers, but no big deal there. Laundry facilities were great after dark sandy beaches, and we cooked in the kitchen a few times to save some money.
- Guest Andrea
- Date of stay 07/16/13
- Review Submitted 12/16/13
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 6 - Apr 12, 2014
3 night min stay
Apr 13 - Apr 20, 2014
4 night min stay
Apr 21 - Dec 15, 2014
3 night min stay
|Christmas & New Years
Dec 16 - Jan 5
4 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
• 25 % deposit due within 10 days of booking reservation
• Balance due 30 days prior to your arrival date
•25% deposit is forfeited if cancellation is made less than 30 days of arrival date. The deposit can be used towards the rental of the same unit within 12 months.
• $125 if the cancellation is made 30 or more days prior to arrival date
• NO-SHOW, 100% Charge. No refund
- Tax Rate 13%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Juan Santamaría International Airport at 120 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Jaco Beach at Jaco
Year Purchased: 2007
About: Daystar Properties is the largest provider of luxurious breachfront vacation condo rentals in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica. Jaco is the largest and closest beach town from San Jose airport. It is by far one of the most popular vacation destinations in Central America and a great spot for a vacation in paradise. Why stay in a hotel when you can enjoy a home away from home in one of Daystar’s luxurious vacation condo rentals for about the same rate as a 5 star hotel. Featuring 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom condos, as well as penthouses, these properties each offer breathtaking ocean views, private terraces, rooftop gardens, spacious living areas, state of the art kitchen appliances and more. DayStar's commitment to exemplary customer service is unparalleled, and our distinct luxury properties are widely considered the most beautiful in the Jaco Beach area. You’ll love our prime beachfront locations, all within walking distance of downtown Jaco Beach. The best part is we are all located right here in Jaco Beach and are truly in-country experts who can help you in planning every step of your adventure.Whatever your pleasure is, the Daystar Properties concierge team will set it up for you and at the end of the day, you’ll be well rested from that afternoon massage on your balcony and can hit the town for a great dinner, drinks and dancing; the nightlife in Jaco Beach is plentiful.
The Daystar Bahia Encantada is an awe inspiring beach front condominium complex just waiting to host you in luxury during your adventure in Costa Rica. It is located just over an hour outside the capital of San Jose and the Juan Santamaria International Airport. Featuring charming and spacious 2 and 3 bedroom, condo rentals, the Daystar Bahia Encantada features private terraces, rooftop gardens, rooftop jacuzzi's in penthouse units, the Pacific Ocean at your feet and a large, free form cascading tri level swimming pool which looks right out on the beach. These stunning living areas and terraces are ideal for the enjoyment of the best ocean, sunset and mountain views in all of Costa Rica.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Right on the beach, great location to restaurants, great beach front pool and we are located right here in Jaco for anything at all you may need. Not to mention, you are in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica and has much to offer for everyone in the group! Go horseback riding on the beach, visit a nearby waterfall, laze by the pool with a good book, feed crocodiles in the wild, race over trails in your rented ATV, ride the rapids when you go white water rafting or zip through the forest canopy on a zip line and harness. It’s all up to you. Are you a surfer? Jaco Beach has some of the best breaks on the entire pacific coast. Maybe you’d enjoy a day of world class sport fishing or snorkeling off the island of Tortuga.
- Primary: + 866-760-9898
- Secondary: +506 87185525
- Tertiary: +506 2630-9800
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 06, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.