Views Views and More Views 9th Floor Beachfront 3 Bedroom
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Jaco condo description
The Palms is a contemporary beachfront condominium complex that offers a fantastic location ideal for groups and families with some of the most amazing ocean front and estuary views in Jaco. The stunning complex affords these spectacular sunset views from heights of up to 34 stories. Situated at the tranquil north end of Jaco Beach and only an hour and a half drive from Juan Santamaria International Airport it is a perfect spot for a vacation. It is set amid a backdrop of pristine rainforest and looks out onto the Pacific Ocean, only a 10-minute walk from downtown Jaco, this beachfront vacation community offers stunning 2, 3 and 5-bedroom condos right on the beach.
Condominium Complex Features:
• 3 beautiful beachfront pools with prime ocean views. One has a great Jacuzzi and is decorated with a waterfall and unique waterspouts
• Impressive outdoor terrace (common area) equipped with lounge chairs, tables, umbrellas, and outdoor showers
• Direct access to the beach
• Free gated secured parking
• Air conditioning
• 24/7 Security
• Concierge Service
• Regular housekeeping once per week, touch up’s available for extra cost
• Multi-lingual property management
• Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am
• Shuttle service at an additional charge
Condo Unit Features 901:
• Fully furnished 1,755 sq foot open 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom northern corner unit on the 9th floor outfitted with modern design and Costa Rican artwork
• Cozy living with couches for lounging and flat screen TV with full cable
• Fully equipped modern with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and great breakfast bar
• Huge balcony with table and chairs great for lounging and watching the beautiful sunset beachfront. Has a wonderful 180 view of the mountains, the North river and all of Jaco Beach
• Full stacked washer and dryer
• Master bedroom includes King Size bed with concealed safe, ensuite bathroom and walk out to balcony
• Second bedroom outfitted with two twin size beds great for family and friends and great views of the mountains
• Third bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed and view of the mountains
• Unique feature included is free highspeed Wifi Internet and free local and International calling to Canada and the USA
• Walk out directly onto 9th floor balcony which looks over the stunning river, watch the sunset and listen to the sound of the waves
• Clarita’s beach bar is only a minute walk south on the beach! Great spot for beer and appetizers!
• If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit and we can also arrange your tours
Some other great information about Jaco is that everything is within about a 10 minute walk so you really don’t need a car to explore the town. The Palms is only a 10 minute walk from the center of town where all the action is! Taxi’s are only a phone call away and on average $2 per ride as well. Not to mention bike rentals are extremely popular and cheap. There are some great restaurant options as well from the typical ‘casado’ here in Costa Rica (Rice, Beans, Meat and salad) to a nice lobster dinner if you should so choose. Most places deliver so if you don’t feel like venturing out, they will come to you.
If you have any questions during your stay DayStar offers exceptional concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all the best tours in Costa Rica while visiting Jaco such as jungle adventures like Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, ATV tours, world class sport fishing, feeding the crocodiles, Tortuga island tours and surfing the best waves in the world.
We are a fully experienced and professional group who are happy to help you in every step of your trip should you need anything at all. You don’t want to miss this amazing experience, book this unit now with DayStar and I can promise if you come to Jaco Beach you will have the time of your life. I know the town and will open all my resources to you. It is a gorgeous location for the vacation of your dreams, whether it is for a wedding, a birthday, family vacation or a special anniversary for you and your partner in paradise.
Keywords: Beachfront, Jaco Beach, condo, view, surf, beach, pool, ocean, beach, sunset, waterfalls, panoramic views, waves
- On floor 9
- 1755 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- You have direct access to the beach and can walk out from the pool and put your feet on the sand. If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all your tours while visiting Jaco and Costa Rica such as Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, surfing, ATV tours, sport fishing, crocodile tour, Tortuga island tours and much more!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Beach View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Some other great information about Jaco is that everything is within about a 10 minute walk so you really don’t need a car to explore the town. Taxi’s are only a phone call away and on average $2 per ride as well. Not to mention bike rentals are extremely popular and cheap. There are some great restaurant options as well from the typical ‘casado’ here in Costa Rica (Rice, Beans, Meat and salad) to a nice lobster dinner if you should so choose. Most places deliver so if you don’t feel like venturing out, they will come to you. If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all your tours while visiting Jaco and Costa Rica such as Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, surfing, ATV tours, sport fishing, crocodile, Tortuga island tours,and more! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Apr 15 - Dec 15
3 night min stay
|Christmas & New Years
Dec 16 - Jan 5
4 night min stay
Jan 6 - Apr 14
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
• 25 % deposit due within 10 days of booking reservation
• Balance due 30 days prior to your arrival date
•25% deposit is forfeited if cancellation is made less than 30 days of arrival date. The deposit can be used towards the rental of the same unit within 12 months.
• $125 if the cancellation is made 30 or more days prior to arrival date
• NO-SHOW, 100% Charge. No refund
Additional Fees and Taxes:
13% sale tax is not included. Monthly rentals are subject to electric cost
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Juan Santamaría International Airport at 120 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Jaco Beach at Jaco
Year Purchased: 2010
About: Daystar Properties is the largest provider of luxurious breachfront vacation condo rentals in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica. Jaco is the largest and closest beach town from San Jose airport. It is by far one of the most popular vacation destinations in Central America and a great spot for a vacation in paradise. Why stay in a hotel when you can enjoy a home away from home in one of Daystar’s luxurious vacation condo rentals for about the same rate as a 5 star hotel. Featuring 2, 3, and 4 bedroom condos, as well as penthouses, these properties each offer breathtaking ocean views, private terraces, rooftop gardens, spacious living areas, state of the art kitchen appliances and more. DayStar's commitment to exemplary customer service is unparalleled, and our distinct luxury properties are widely considered the most beautiful in the Jaco Beach area. You’ll love our prime beachfront locations, all within walking distance of downtown Jaco Beach. The best part is we are all located right here in Jaco Beach and are truly in-country experts who can help you in planning every step of your adventure.Whatever your pleasure is, the Daystar Properties concierge team will set it up for you and at the end of the day, you’ll be well rested from that afternoon massage on your balcony and can hit the town for a great dinner, drinks and dancing; the nightlife in Jaco Beach is plentiful.
The Palms, a Daystar property, is a new 34 unit luxury condominium complex situated at the north end of Jaco Beach, Costa Rica, one of the most popular vacation destinations in Central America and steps to the Pacific Ocean. Modern architecture and expansive ocean views make for the perfect home base while you explore lush, tropical Jaco Beach, Costa Rica. It is located just over an hour outside the capital of San Jose and the Juan Santamaria International Airport and offers beautifully appointed spacious 2 and 3 bedroom condo rentals as well as luxurious penthouse units that are ideal for the enjoyment of majestic ocean, sunset and mountain views.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Right on the beach, great location to restaurants, great beach front pool and we are located right here in Jaco for anything at all you may need. Not to mention, you are in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica and has much to offer for everyone in the group! Go horseback riding on the beach, visit a nearby waterfall, laze by the pool with a good book, feed crocodiles in the wild, race over trails in your rented ATV, ride the rapids when you go white water rafting or zip through the forest canopy on a zip line and harness. It’s all up to you. Are you a surfer? Jaco Beach has some of the best breaks on the entire pacific coast. Maybe you’d enjoy a day of world class sport fishing or snorkeling off the island of Tortuga.
- Primary: + 866-760-9898
- Secondary: +506 87185525
- Tertiary: +506 2630-9800
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, October 18, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.