Remodeled 1 Bed 1.5 Bath Beautiful Condo
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Shores at Waikoloa condo description
This Penthouse condo with expansive lanai where you can relax in the chaise lounge chairs or dine al fresco. The open living, dining and kitchen have been upgraded with plush carpeting, tile and appliances. The close proximity to Anaehoomalu Beach or the King's Golf course are all within a short drive or 10 minute walk. The luxurious furnishings make this open bedroom home inviting for your next vacation. Walk-in shower and upgraded fixtures make this the perfect stay for a couple, whether celebrating your honeymoon or anniversary.
- On floor 3
- 800 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Upgraded with new tile and walk shower with rain head spray
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- The Shores in Waikoloa Beach Resort is centrally located in the middle of everything! The Shores is over many acres with lush landscaping and there is an exercise facility, a pool and tennis courts. It is a ten minute walk to restaurants and beach and a five minute drive to two great golf courses in Waikoloa Beach Resort. It is just a ten minute drive from 3 other world class golf courses - two at Mauna Lani and one at Mauna Kea and one at Hapuna Beach. This are is called the Kohala Gold Coast as the beaches here are spectacular as well. We offer our guests a Guide to the Big Island which highlights many special places to explore. Thank you for your hospitality - we enjoyed the condo, it's beautiful surroundings and all the diversity the Big Island has to offer. The Waikoloa area is fantastic for morning jogging! Parker ranch, the volcano sites, the entire drive around the island is wonderful!...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Waikoloa Beach Resort is located on the Kohala coast line with various condo complexes, Hilton Waikoloa Hotel and the Marriott Waikoloa Resort. The shopping centers are the King's Shops and Queen's Marketplace featuring a food court, fine dining restaurants and many types of stores for all your retail needs....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We loved this condo
We loved this condo
The property is all that is is represented to be on the website. We would highly recommend it and would love to return someday. It was clean, very comfortable and convenient to shopping and beaches. My only suggestion to make it better would be if beach chairs could be provided for visitors to take to the beach.
- Guest Mary (California)
- Date of stay 10/04/13
- Review Submitted 10/25/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, adventure seekers, age 55+.
We are local residents who enjoy getting away to Waikoloa . Have rented in the "Shores" before, and love the ambiance of the complex, as it is off the "main drag" away from the sound of traffic, and where so many other condos are located. We found this condo to be very well equipped with many extras not found in the other rentals from the main office. It is perfect for two people. Having the extra half bath is nice and not always found in other one bedroom units in this complex. We loved the well equipped kitchen , spacious living room, lanai, and master bedroom suite with huge walk in shower.I Personally like that I could see our car from the lanai, as we brought our Stand Up Paddle boards. View of Mauna Kea on a clear day was awesome. It was great to come back to the A/C after two back to back days in the sun and ocean. I enjoyed watching a football game (Seahawks vs. Broncos ) while checking on dinner and appreciated the open layout for that reason alone. I would stay here again, but it is already booked for December/January..
- Guest FBI (Volcano)
- Date of stay 08/15/13
- Review Submitted 08/24/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, adventure seekers, age 55+.
Manager response: I am so glad you could enjoy the condo Susan! The owners are very good about making sure their guests feel at home!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Credit cards are accepted; security deposit of $250 and balance due 45 days prior to arrival
- Cleaning fee: $93.75
- Tax Rate 13.416%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kona at 18 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 11 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Anaehoomalu at 0.75 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Waikoloa Grill 'N Bar at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Waikoloa King's Course at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Waikoloa Grill 'N Bar at 0.25 Miles
- Primary: + (808)896-6575 (Hawaii, USA)
Links to more information:
Welcoming entry to your romantic Hawaiian holiday!
Dining area with views toward Mauna Kea
Luxurious master bedroom
Bathroom walk-in shower with rain head
Wrap around lanai to enjoy all the wonderful breezes!
Fountain at the entrance to Banyan Court
Aerial view looking toward the Anaehoomalu beach and snorkeling spot!
Spacious living area with gorgeous views
Upgraded kitchen for all the cooks!
Bathroom vanity with double sinks separate from shower area
Dining al fresco on this beautiful lanai
Fitness room with exercise machines to keep in shape!
Aerial view of the pool
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, November 01, 2013