Hollywood Hills 4,650 Sq' Architectural Home with Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hollywood Hills house description
This house is a Hollywood home built in 1991. It is a true 'The Hills' home and keeps you out of the rat race of LA. I have lived there for the past two years and absolutely love waking up in the morning and walking throughout the Hills and all the way up to the sign and over to Griffith Park. Perfect for a vacation, long term rental, or temporary lodging for relocated executives. Located right in the heart of Hollywood, within walking distance of many of the world's most-famous attractions! Nestled right under the Hollywood sign at the top of Beachwood Canyon, this charming, private home features three levels.
'Coolest Pad' in the Hills, designed for entertaining. Sophisticated 4,650 sq', 3 bedroom, 4.5 bath, Architectural home. The spacious floor plan features walls of glass framing the expansive canyon and city light views with a peek of the ocean. Enter through double doors to a Vaulted 2-story foyer with skylight that leads to the step-down living room accented by a tall, polished stone fireplace and maple floors. Adjacent dining area shares the spectacular views. The Gourmet kitchen is fully equipped for entertaining with granite counters, maple and glass cabinetry, center island gas cook top, double ovens and a breakfast bar, and opens to a cozy den with large flat screen television. Wrap around deck with barbecue completes the main floor.
The second floor boasts a romantic master suite with a king size bed, 70' flatscreen, gas fireplace and huge walk-in closet and those amazing views. The gorgeous master bath has marble and travertine finishes, raised spa tub, dual sinks and a huge separate glass shower. Two more bedrooms with queen beds, patio doors with wrap around canyon view deck access, spacious closets, 2 additional bathrooms with showers complete the second level. We provide all the linens and towels, Soaps and Shampoos, and any supplies you will need for your stay.
This beautiful fully furnished home also has an entertainment level with media room, wet bar with 2 wine coolers, billiard area and gym equipped with a Precor Elliptical Trainer and all share the views. From here, two lower decks can be accessed for private sunbathing.
This fantastic living space is equipped with hi-tech wiring throughout, two sound systems with Pandora, 5 flat screen televisions with DirecTV PVR, DVD & CD players and a security system. We have high speed cable internet and WiFi coverage throughout. There is a land line available for guest use which allows for unlimited use throughout North America at no charge. There are seven cordless handsets throughout the property. Central air/heat with separate zones on each of the three levels, each with it's own Nest thermostat that you can control from your iPhone.
This home enjoys a double attached garage (one spot available) with kitchen access, state of the art laundry facilities and parking on the driveway as well the street. The property is on a quiet cul-de-sac with limited traffic.
This home is a true 'hills' home that keeps you out of the rat race of Hollywood while keeping you just a short drive from all of the excitement. Within walking distance to the Hollywood Sign and Beachwood Village the gorgeous weather is fully enjoyable. You will not be short of activities in Hollywood or Los Angeles, and with such a centralized location, you will be close to it all!!! Live in luxury while you visit Hollywood, and see for yourself where so many celebrities choose to live!!!!
Enjoy your trip to LA in this beautiful modern home in the highly coveted celebrity neighborhood of Hollywood Hills. Hope you love our home as much as we do!
- 4650 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 6-12
- The second floor boasts a romantic master suite with a king size bed, gas fireplace and huge walk-in closet and those amazing views. The gorgeous master bath has marble and travertine finishes, raised spa tub, dual sinks and a huge separate glass shower. Two more bedrooms with queen beds, patio doors with wrap around canyon view deck access, spacious closets, 2 additional bathrooms with showers complete the second level. Each bedroom has it's own Flatscreen and DirecTV. We provide all the linens and towels, Soaps and Shampoos, and any supplies you will need for your stay....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- Pool Table
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Situated in the historic beachwood canyon area beneath the famous hollywood sign, it's only a 5 minute walk down to the local market and coffee shop. A 10 minute walk up the hill puts you at the entrance path down to the hollywood reservoir, surrounded by a 3 mile round jogging path. Or take the other path, walk along the ridge line past Madonna's and Moby's house's to the child and dog park, right at the best lookout of the Hollywood Sign. Take a 5 minute ride or 10 minute walk to the top of the canyon to the horse stables, which have been there since 1923 and take a ride around the sign. The house is only one mile from the 101 freeway, which gives quick and easy access to any los angeles attraction, Griffith Park, with over 4,000 acres of trails and activities, is only a few blocks away. We are close to bus lines, and the subway stop. Our neighborhood has everything you'll want for your stay, within a couple of blocks. You don't need a car to go to the grocery store, coffee shops, or restaurants. Our favorites are Cafe 101, an american diner, or the Beachwood Cafe both just a short walk from us. Must see attractions, all within 3 miles or less: - hollywood and highland center - dolby theater (where the oscars are held!) - chinese theater - walk of fame on hollywood blvd. - hollywood bowl - hollywood & vine - griffith park and observatory - sunset ranch stables - los angeles zoo and botanical garden - universal studios and universal city walk - the hollywood sign - the hollywood reservoir - pantages theater - the hollywood palladium - the magic castle - the greek theater - the arclight movie theatre - madame tussauds hollywood - jimmy kimmel studio - gibson amphitheater - runyon canyon park You can't beat being within walking distance of some of the most historic, famous, entertaining, and fascinating, locations in the world -- where celebrity sightings are often reported. Just another mile or two (within 5 miles of the house), you can get to the famous sunset strip (dotted with countless well-known clubs and venues, such as the laugh factory, house of blues, the viper room, the roxy, the comedy store, and much more!!), and many famous production studios (such as disney, warner brothers, and universal to name a few) 45 minutes to lax airport 20 minutes to bob hope airport There is an endless amount of attractions and things to do, and i have only covered a small section so far. Travel just a little further, and visit the places that los angeles is famous for, such as: - santa monica pier - venice beach - third street promenade - malibu - beverly hills and rodeo drive - the grove and farmer's market - staples center - nokia theater at l.A. Live - walt disney concert hall - six flags magic mountain - disneyland - knott's berry farm - redondo and manhattan beach, and much more....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This home was everything the owner said it would be and more,the photos don't do it justice.It was very,very,clean. When we arrived Dave had everything written down with how to work things,the closest grocery store and a map,Any question we might have had was already answered on that paper. I would definitely recommend this home to anyone who wants to have a great vacation. Dave was awesome!!!
- Guest rochelle l.
- Date of stay 08/05/13
- Review Submitted 08/26/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $535 Nightly; 21 nights or more: $515 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Reduced rate available for 3+ Months.
We accept cash, bank transfers, PayPal, or credit cards. There will be a 3% fee for all credit or PayPal transactions.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, September 09, 2013
3 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.