Three Bedroom, Two Bath, All on One Level Handicapped Access
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Country Club of Sapphire Valley condo description
Nicely furnished, massive native stone fireplace, big screen television, covered porch, dining room, breakfast bar, completely equipped kitchen, full size washer and dryer. Nice lawn area for outside entertaining. Covered front porch entrance, handicapped access and parking, walk to Lake Fairfield.
- On floor 1
- 1696 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Great Location...3,300 feet of elevation..cool in summer
- Game Room:
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sapphire Valley has been the choice location of many famous Americans since the early 1900's. Within 500 ft. of this rental stood a 57 room Inn dated 1896, The Fairfield Inn, that boasted a guest list of Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Harvey Firestone. Highlands, 13 miles away, is the summer home of the legendary golfer Bobby Jones. The Sapphire National Golf Club (1/2 mile) has been described as one of the most beautiful golf courses in the world where the public can play. The area is known for its haute cuisine. Ten four star level restaurants are available within ten miles, one of the best is 'the GameKeeper Tavern' within a short walk of this rental. A temporary full membership to the Sapphire Valley Amenities including, boating, fishing, paddle boating, sailing, canoeing, golf, indoor and outdoor heated swimming, fitness center, miniature golf, and tennis are included with your stay at this unit. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $100 Nightly
|November to April
Nov 1 - Apr 30
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $95 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning fee is included in base price of $875.00 per week
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Asheville - Hendersonville Regional Airport at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Greenville SC at 53 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 200 Ft. to Hwy 64 at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 1000 feet to shoreline of Lake Fairfield (walk) at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: 400 ft (The GameKeeper tavern) (Walk) at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Fairfield Resort at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sapphire National Golf Club at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About: Retired and live in Macon Georgia
Why Country Club of Sapphire Valley:
Cool summers, great location with walk to Lake Fairfield, across the street from restaurant, close to grocery, and ALL on one level.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
BIG covered porch, massive native stone real fireplace, wonderful kitchen
- Primary: +1 8285082119
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Level entry handicapped access all on one level
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, August 30, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.