Beautiful Maybeck with Incredible Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ross house description
Newly renovated 5500 sqf home with pool and hot tub looking out towards mountain views, with outdoor fireplace and dinning area,
multiple decks, bedrooms upstairs, large living areas downstairs, entirely newly renovated large kitchen and new top of the line appliances, walk in pantry, 12 foot dinning table by 3 sets of french doors for all fresco dinning, apple TV and sonos sound system, private garden and hot tub off of master bedroom, 3 incredible fireplaces, in the living room, master bedroom and family room, and trampoline and jungle gym outdoors for the kids.
- 5500 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
- Spacious room with high vaulted ceiling and massive fireplace.
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Music Library:
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- An easy 35 minute commute to downtown San Francisco, Ross is located just 12 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. A beautiful residential community with East Coast charm of approximately 830 homes, ranging from cottages to magnificent estates, Ross is a well hidden jewel. The town has it's own police and fire departments, town council, churches, and a town center which has several restaurants, a small grocery store and a collection of various merchant. It is a 10 minute drive to the ferry into San Fransisco, 50 mins to Wine Country, 40 mins to the beach (National Seashore Coast- Stinson Beach and Point Reyes. Known for it's world class hiking and biking, if you are a runner, hiker, walker or biker (both road and mountain) this is an ideal location....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Payment up front.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fee of $250 after each stay.
Cleaning available more often if needed and paid by renter.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: SFO at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Larkspur Landing at 3.2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 101 at 2.3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Stinson Beach at 6.7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: a few in San Anselmo at 1.4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Lake Tahoe at 186 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Meadow Club Golf Course at 3.8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Marche aux Fleurs at 1 Miles
About the owner: We moved to the Bay Area 9 years ago from New York City. We bought our home 2 years ago and since then have been building and remodeling. We moved in this past Christmas.
Why the Owner Chose Ross:
This property is an original Bernard Maybeck called Grey Oaks built in 1906. It has been photographed and shown in many books. We fell in love with it the minute we saw it but it needed a lot of work. It has turned out beautifully.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The views from all the windows are spectacular, the finishes are all exquisite, elegant, clean and simple. A large yet cozy home, great for entertaining.
- Primary: +1 917-378-8204
- Secondary: +1 415-686-7735
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room from Stairs
Master Bedroom Hallway
Child's Bedroom with Twin Bed
Second Master Bedroom/Guest Room with Queen Bed
Private Hot Tub
Child's Bedroom with Queen Bed
Stairs to Lower Entry
Lower level Entry
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 22, 2013
5 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.