Luxury Living at the Beach -
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Palisade Palms condo description
Beautiful 11th floor Newport Beach model. Large Master with King, secondary bedroom has Queen and bunk beds and third bedroom has Queen. 3 full baths and 3 private balconies. Enjoy all the amenities at Palisade Palms. The property includes 2 heated pools; one a shallow pool for sunbathing, 2 hot tubs, a firepit and a beach volleyball court, along with the tennis court and half basketball court. The building amenities include a 2nd floor coffee bar and roof top Lanai - the perfect place to curl up with a good book - and not far away a 3500 sq. ft. Fitness Center, with Life Fitness machines, and a dry sauna adjacent to the fitness center. The game room offers a pool table, an air hockey table, a foosball table and plenty of comfy chairs plus room to enjoy a board game.
- 2342 sq. ft.
- On floor 11
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Pool Table
- Game Room
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Beach View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- There is so much to do in Galveston you might decide to extend your stay! Whether you want the quiet stroll through the Historic Strand District where you stop at the quaint shops, or eat at its many restaurants you might peek in a art gallery or two or decide to be a little more physically active at Schlitterban’s Water Park and the newly opened Pleasure Pier - carnival rides, games and Bubba Gumps, you are sure to find something to suit your tastes. Don't forget Moody Gardens with its butterfly garden the Paddleboat tour or the Aquarium. Of course there are always long walks on the beach while you pick up shells or touring a drilling rig and then a fishing boat charter. If you visit the Old Fashioned Soda and Taffy Parlor you can order an old fashioned Root Beer Float or rent a Segway or 6 seater bicycle and pedal the Seawall. There is always plenty to grab your attention in Galveston....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
CONDO DECLARATION REQUIRE A MINIMUM 6 NIGHT STAY - NO EXCEPTIONS. All occupancy taxes and fees included in rate. Off Peak = $3,226.25. Peak = $4,203.75 Holiday = $4,577.50 Off-peak after Labor Day - before Memorial Day excluding holidays and Spring Break Peak from Memorial Day until Labor Day. Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years at Peak Rate. Spring Break and July 4th at Holiday Rate
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Hobby at 50 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Boliver at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-45 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Grand Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Seawall at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Moody Gardens at 12 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Seawall at 0.5 Miles
Why Palisade Palms:
Palisade Palms has no rival on the island. While others may say they are the best they don't compare. We have the best views, the best amenities and the best location.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
From the moment you enter the lobby there is an “Oh My Gosh” factor. The beautifully appointed and maintained public areas, the large windows that over look the pool deck and Gulf waters all draw you in. You know from the time you check in, that although you are on vacation, this could end up feeling like home.
- Primary: + 409-974-4635
- Secondary: + 409-497-4115
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large ocean balcony
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013