Riverdale Parkside Loft, Three Bedroom Suite
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Toronto house description
The loft has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with laundry facilities. High ceilings and working fireplace. The original charm of the house has been kept intact. It is on the second and third floor of a house. Enjoy the view of the city and sunsets on the front porch. The master bedroom has a queen bed and a walk-in closet. The second bedroom has a single bed with a pull-out mattress that turns the bed into a queen. The third bedroom has a double bed. It is located in the heart of Riverdale with all the amenities that this neighborhood has to offer.
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- A three piece bathroom with laundry facilities.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Ice Skating
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- The Riverdale Parkside Loft is located across the street from Withrow Park. Withrow is a large park with an ice rink, soccer field, dog park, 2 playgrounds, splash pad, tennis courts, and baseball. The view of the park and the city skyline is amazing with sunsets. The loft is located in the heart of the Danforth with a wide choice of restaurants and shops. There are a number health food stores like the Big Carrot and the Healthy Planet as well as 24 hours grocery stores like Foodland and Sobey's. It is a 5 minute walk to the subway and a 15 minute drive to downtown....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
A 50% payment to reserve the booking and the balance is paid on arrival.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: C$500
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Pearson at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Toronto Island Ferry at 6 Miles
- Nearest Train: Union station at 6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Don Valley parkway at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ashbridges Bay at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pizzeria Libretto at 0.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We like the cottage in the summer, our other property. We just purchased and renovated The Riverdale Parkside Loft and we are really excited about renting it out and other people enjoying this great location.
Why the Owner Chose Toronto:
I fell in love with this property because of the view! The house sits up high on the hill and overlooks the park and the entire city. We can see the CN tower from our house! We also love Riverdale and the Danforth. A great location for shopping, dining, children and dogs.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The park! Withrow has so many things to do like tennis, the splash pad, sledding, skating... The list is endless. Not to mention the fact that children can just cross the street and play soccer in the field and the dog park is a bonus for dog owners. The house! The house still has its original charm with a lovely fireplace and a stained glass window.
- Primary: 416-406-2637
- Secondary: 647-700-7207
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The house. The Loft apartment is on the second and third floor.
The view from the porch.
The living room.
The front porch that overlooks the park.
The soccer field and park across the street.
The kitchen. It's an open concept living room and dining room.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 05, 2013