Our apartment is a Bed and Breakfast on a single floor, surrounded by the neighborhoods of Parioli and Trieste Pinciano. Its cardinal points are Villa Ada and Villa Borghese, Via Veneto, Porta Pia and the Termini railway station.
The Bed and Breakfast consists of: - 3 large bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, and you can rent one, two, or three rooms. In each room you can add single beds and a cot is available. - A room with a kitchenette with a fridge, and internet point, a large table, 8 chairs - A beautiful garden with two benches surrounding our building and on our website you will find a virtual tour of our property.
- Prices: the rate for each standard room is 80 € (2 persons a room) per night, and does not include the city tax of 2 € per night / per person Depending on the number of guests, the period considered and the length of stay, the price can vary and also decrease: we could include in the price the tax, we can offer a free night's stay, a single bed in the room, or give a washing machine! We are ready to consider all your needs, including your budget. - Services and utilities included in the price: hearty breakfast, wi-fi, daily cleaning, LCD TV, hairdryer, air conditioning / heating, internet point, a kitchenette for a quick lunch and brunch, coffee, tea, herbal teas and mineral water available, maps of Rome with sightseeing advice and information logistics, apartment keys for your independence.
- Facilities: We have created agreements with excellent restaurants, pizzerias, bars (a few meters from us) with catering and special prices reserved for our guests.
- The neighborhood is quiet, safe and surrounded by greenery. Shops, supermarkets, outdoor markets, restaurants, ice cream parlors, pastry shops and delicious pizza. Away from the noise and traffic, you will have the 'direct experience of' living in Rome '.
- Adele, the owner and his golden retriever live in 'other part of the same apartment, and she will be at your disposal for any further information or need.
- Distances: walk or short bus ride (about 20 meters from the house) you will reach Via Veneto, Trevi Fountain, and Trastevere, or a convenient tram will take you to the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum.
If you love walking, Villa Borghese and its Museum are within walking distance (1.2 miles), and after having admired from the terrace of the Pincio: Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Venezia, the dome of St. Peter's, in a nutshell all of Rome, down from the steps of Piazza di Spagna will be right in his heart.
A few steps away from us the fantastic, though little known, Coppedè, the Mausoleum of Santa Costanza, the Catacombs of St. Agnes and the beautiful Villa Ada and Villa Torlonia.
On request: pick up at the airport, garage (with prices reserved for our guests), bus tickets, booking museums, tourist guide, washing machine, cooking classes.
Bed and Breakfast a Villa Borghese: Trieste, Rome Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 474070ha
The prestigious Bed and Breakfast is located in an ancient palace of the beautiful neighborhood Trieste / Parioli just a few steps from Villa Borghese.
Far far from the bustle of the center it is well connected by many buses and trams just meters from the building: 92 it will bring you directly to Termini Station, 83 or 63 will take you to Via Veneto, the Spanish Steps, Piazza Venezia and up to Trastevere. Tram 19: after, a marvelous scenery, through the Villa Borghese and the Tiber, will leave the back of the Vatican Museums and 3, crossing Piazza San Giovanni you to the Coliseum.
We are well connected to any area of Rome
And 'possible to ask: agreements with restaurants and pizzerias, tourist guides, babysitting reservations for museums, bus tickets, print and / or copy web check-in, pick up at the airport...moreless
Il prezzo si riferisce a 6 persone in 3 stanze da letto.
Il prezzo potrà subire delle variazioni (anche diminuire) in base al periodo dell'anno ed al numero delle notti di permanenza.
A seconda del numero degli ospiti possiamo regalarvi delle notti o dei posti letto oppure includere la tassa di soggiorno.
Nel prezzo non è compresa la tassa di soggiorno di 2€ a persona a notte.Parcheggio a 50 mt
Dati carta di credito a garanzia oppure deposito di una notte tramite bonifico bancario oppure Paypal (richiedere il link)
Pagamento o saldo in contanti
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: My name is Adele and I live in Rome, where I studied and where I majored in psychology.
When the children grew up, I began to travel through the travels of my guests and I'm really happy to share in their experiences.
I live in the same apartment, on the other hand distinct and separate, and I like to be at their disposal.
In the photo you see me with Uendj, my very polite and affectionate Golden Retriever who likes to welcome our guests, playing with their kids carrying their balls and toys, that's why she's my assistant in this wonderful adventure.
I like to write, take pictures, and long walks. I love nature in all its forms, and I believe that nothing happens by chance.