Family Friendly Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes cottage description
2 bedroom ,2 bath,cottage with deck under the oaks and minutes to the beach, cute and cosy! The location has the old Florida feel with sand roads not pavement or concrete or a condo,this is quite ,relaxing with no traffic.you are in the hammock! Keep the car in the driveway and bike to publics daily to shop for food or stop at the wine and cheese store for a special bottle of wine.If walking is your love Bings landing has a BBQ shack or JT seafood is south on the a1a short distance or Washington oaks state park is lovely for a walk.My favourite walk is to the beach to search for shells and smell the ocean and relax to the music of the ocean ! No commercial activity will be permitted.
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Experience old florida ,St Augastine is a short drive to the oldest city in america,Daytona beach is a short drive,Bings landing is less then 3 minutes to launch your boat or charter a Captian for some spectacular red fishing,Orlando is about 1.5 hours south,Marineland is less then 10 minutes to swim with the dolphins ,kayak tours are also available ,mountain biking is at the end of the street,Washington oaks state park is less then 3 minutes away,Bings landing is perfect boat launch into the icw,nestled under the ocean oaks ,'spectacular old Florida 'the short walk to the beach is great exercise ,the sunrise is spectacular along with the relaxing sound of the waves makes this area a unique destination. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning rate applies to all stays 125.00
we except; visa,mastercard,american express,discover,pay pal.
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Jacksonville ,Orlando at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: A1A at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Bings landing at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hammock beach resort at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: J.T seafood,captain BBQ, at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Outdoors,nature,art,ocean,fishing,biking ,boating,adventure,history ,dinning,long walks on the beach,these are the simple joys in life that are family enjoys and we found the hammock area offers all of this and much more.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
The property is old Florida ,no pavement or concrete,we love the outdoors and being close to the water,to us it feels a little country with no traffic and is quite.
- Primary: 905-689-8610 Not past 5 .00 pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 18, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!