All Weeks, Best Rates! Two Bedroom Villas. Exquisite.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hacienda del Mar villa description
Arrivals and departures Saturdays and Mondays. Reservations are available in weekly increments.
Special Featured Week:
An Amazing Deal At An Amazing Resort:
August 11, Two Bedroom Villa, $1,750.
2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; November 23, $2,550.
Studio Villa December 21; December 28, $1,599.
Studio Villa December 21; December 28, $1,599.
2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; January 18, $1,895.
2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; February 8, $1,895.
2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; February 15 , $2,500.
2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; February 18 , $2,300.
2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; March 1, $2,450.
2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; March 15, $2,450.
'Within this resort lies the definition of luxury. Between the shadow of the mountains and the endless expanse of sapphire sea lies a place of serenity and hospitality reminiscent of old Mexico.'
Stunning location, upscale amenities, spacious and well appointed accommodations, legendary beachfront, Mexican sunsets, world class golf and regenerating spa are all yours at Hacienda Del Mar.
Hacienda del Mar was named to Condé Nast Traveler’s 2004 and 2005, and 2006 Gold List and their list of “Top 100 Golf Resorts” in 2006.
If you are accustomed to living in the lap of luxury, then you will identify with the accommodations at Hacienda Del Mar. each Villa is set in a low rise Hacienda; each tasteful, spacious and offering stunning vistas.
Each executive two-bedroom suite features 2 full bathrooms, private Jacuzzi, two Queen size beds, full kitchen, living room and dining area and private outdooor living space.
Hacienda Delmar offers different pools including the activities pool, the children's pools, swim up bar; all of them with the old Mexican Hacienda architecture. Plenty of fun for a Luz, towels and loungers for everyone. The towering palms an award-winning landscape make the resort truly feel like paradise.
If your style is more the character of being pampered, then our renewable European-style, cactus fitness and spa with its on as, steam baths and. Service will attract you. Cactus spot also includes an infinity edged pool with waterfalls where you can lounge quietly, set alongside a private stretch of beach.
This modern European-style spa provides 7 traditional therapy rooms, 3 additional private rooms for the soft pack/German bed, Vichy shower and facial treatments, as well as an additional couple massage room and 2 on the beach cabins. Our holistic therapies treat the individual as a whole – mind body and emotions, to calm the emotional and relax the physical, making up your whole being.
Discover the spa is a splendid menu of contemporary therapies including seaweed wraps, my treatments and a full range of massages and therapies from aromatherapy to reflexology to Vichy shower and stone you can also choose from a private collection of oils combined with mineral salts. The Keck the spot also provides different types of facials along with a full service beauty salon.
If you consider mental clarity, improved performance and enhanced quality of life to be worthy goals, we encourage you to visit the fitness center. The resort offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, circuit machines, sauna and steam room for a glowing residence after workout.
The comfortable lounge area located just in front of the vacation club lobby is equipped with a plasma television, Wi-Fi Internet access and comfortable couches. Come relax and watch television while you rest in the facility which includes separate dressing rooms and showers for men women.
This hospitality room can also be used to check out while you wait to go to the airport while you wait for your sweet an early arrival.
There are several excellent dining options at the resort. Pitahayas (named after a native tropical fruit) is widely acknowledged as being Los Cabos finest restaurant. Winner of the American Academy of hospitality Sciences prestigious Five-Star Diamond award for 8 consecutive years, Pitahayas is a once a year, romantic luxury that you must simply experience.
The chef is famous for his incredible Pacific Rim cuisine, each creation a study of tropical flavors and visual beauty. Located above the beach under the giant pull-up a roof, and only open for dinner from 5 o'clock to 10:30 PM reservations are strongly suggested. Sophisticated underground cava de Santiago wine cellar boasts the best of domestic and imported selections.
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Features a queen sleeper in the living room.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
Five unique pools that include a children’s pool, a swim-up bar, and an infinity edged pool. Enjoy Tortuga Beach, golf, spa, excursions, bonfires, events, parties. Daily activities and kids club....moreless
- Golf Course View:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Mexico's fastest growing resort area offers miles of empty desert and deserted beaches. Laid-back nightlife and old-fashioned fun in the sun is the Cabos' lure. Only certain beaches are safe for swimming, however, including Lovers' Beach and the more tempestuous and aptly named Divorce Beach. Whale watching, hang-gliding, snorkeling, antiquing, golf and fishing, Loreto's historic mission, and sport fishing and dining in capital La Paz are other attractions. SuburBaja buses travel the coast. Give yourself a break from the daily routine and enjoy a day of relaxation in our beautiful Spa. Escape from the traffic jams and let your body sink in the hands of our professional therapists. Our body accumulates toxins on a daily basis making us feel tired and with a great loss of energy. Choose from our wide list of massages and facials and treat yourself at the smoothest side of Cabo San Lucas. Ecotourism is becoming the number one option for families in Mexico, due to it's amazing vafiety of wildlife and untouched ecological preserves. Experience this beautiful adventure as you fly high above the Costa Azul canyon, rappel down the tallest natural dirt wall in Los Cabos and breathe into the incredible view. Enjoy a myriad of activities: Cruises Los Arcos Sailing Snorkeling Sunset Whale Watching Land ATV Canopy City tours Desert Safari Dune Buggies Golf Hiking Horseback Riding Mexican Fiesta Scooter Rentals Spa Tours City Tour Desert Safari Eco Tours Glass bottom boat Jeep Baja La Paz Land´s End Tour Los Arcos Scooter Rentals Sunset Todos Santos Whale watching Water Diving Fishing Glass Bottom Boat Kayaking Parasailing Sailing Snorkel Submarine Sunset Cruises Surfing Swim With Dolphins Wave Runners Whale Watching Tour Sailing is a great way to see whales without interfering in their daily routine. Relax as you sail through the beautiful beaches of Los Cabos on this natural experience not to be missed... Go sailing for a personal and intimate adventure on board a luxurious and specious sailing yacht... Enjoy a Pacific sunset cruise aboard our luxurious and spacious sailing yachts to discover the true beauty of Cabo San Lucas, it's spectacular pacific sunsets. Buccaneer snorkel: Ahoy matey! Discover what is hidden in plain sight! In the great and grand waters of Chileno Reef, the most precious, valuable treasure is protected by David Jones' crew. NATURE lies secure.... Walk on the bottom of the Sea of Cortez! A zero gravity, undersea stroll where Sci-Fi meets reality. SNUBA (R) diving takes place in the ocean’s 'life zone'. Found within the first 30 feet of water, this is where you will find more color, more fish, more coral and certainly more entertainment! SNUBA (R) provides the ease of snorkeling with the opportunity of being able to breathe underwater. Once just a placid fishing village at the very tip of the world’s third longest peninsula, Baja, Cabo San Lucas has blossomed into one of the world’s most famous spots for celeb sightings, grand scenery, sunning and snorkeling that’s unparalleled, and of course, parties, parties, parties. But that’s not to say that you have to only come to Cabo when you’re ready for that weekend (or week long!) bender. Restaurants offer steals on excellent seafood or Mexican fare – many allowing you to bring in your own catch of the day so they can grill it for you. And for those with a set of wheels, it’s easy to escape the tourist zone and surf in secluded beaches, shop in quaint art towns, visit nature’s most pristine deserts, jagged mountains, or dive in coral reefs in the Sea of Cortez. Here are the top 10 things to do in and around Cabo: Cabo Wabo is a must-see for anyone who’s here looking to party, and most people in Cabo are here to party. Owned by Sammy Hagar, Cabo Wabo is a massive complex with giant bars and stages where bands perform, often with Hagar himself. Some of rock and roll’s most revered legends come here regularly, either for shows or just to hang out with a crowd that seems to always think it’s Saturday night at the Delta Tau Chi. El Squid Roe is impossible to miss: just look for the bright red roof, the quirky cartoon characters, and the neon glow. Waiters dance shirtless on tables, conga lines snake through the crowd, and yard long beers glow in a variety of toxic colors as people mix, mingle, and dance. El Squid Roe is one of the clubs that define the nightlife here in a town that’s defined by its nightlife – even if you’re just there to people watch, it’s a fun time. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; November 23, $2,550. Studio Villa December 21; December 28, $1,599. 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; January 18, $1,895 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; February 8, $1,895. 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; February 15 , $2,500. 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; November 23, $2,550. 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; March 1, $2,450. 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite; March 15, $2,450.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Jose Del Cabo International Airport (SJD) at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: On site! Enjoy the fabulous oceanfront and beach at Hacienda del Mar
- Nearest Barpub: Poolside and swim up bars; Two evenings bars at Hacienda del Mar
- Nearest Golf: Cabo del Sol - Ocean course and desert course at Hacienda del Mar
- Nearest Restaurant: 6 onsite restaurants and room service at Hacienda del Mar
Year Purchased: 2010
About: We live to vacation! We own Marriott and Ritz-Carlton club timeshares, among others. Vacationing in a timeshare is absolutely the best way to on vacation. At Concierge Realty, our team of licensed professionals will make your reservation process simple and secure. We work to get the best rate for your dates of travel.
Why Hacienda del Mar:
Hacienda Del Mar is a dream. The accommodations are stylish, well appointed and spacious. Having the beautiful private beach right at the resort is a big bonus. Everywhere you look, the views are stunning. There is plenty of room for everyone, so the resort never feels crowded. It truly feels like paradise. Being so close to town, it is very easy to go on excursions, then come back to the resort for an afternoon swim.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Fall in love with the Mexican sunset! Eating in the fine dining restaurant is definitely a great way to spend an evening. The food is amazing and the decor, spectacular.
- Tertiary: 888-888-2204 116 Angelina Smith
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Many pools overlooking the Pacific are yours at Hacienda Del Mar, Cabo.
Romantic Evening Walks Await
Hacienda del Mar. Paradise in Cabo.
The Fun Does Not Stop with the Setting of the Sun
The Perfect Property
Night Descends on Paradise
Gardens to the Sea
Sunset Pool Side
Brilliant Property set on the untouched shores
Pool and Seaside Dining
The Property from a Birds Perspective.
Come Enjoy Cocktails at Sunset
Stunning architecture, luxury amenities and beachfront splendor.
A Beautiful Start to Each Day
The Day Begins
Another Perfect Day at the Pool
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013