Trevignano Romano Lake Bracciano Nr. Rome Villa Lakeview
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Trevignano Romano villa description
Splendid villa with wonderful lake view (lake Bracciano, near the Village of Trevignano Romano), sleeps 6 + 2 in 3 bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin/double, 1 twin) plus sofabed in sitting room, completely furnished and recently renovated, brand new mattresses, all new appliances, garden furniture etc. One double bedroom, one single, one twin/double and a double sofabed, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, two new sofas, garden furniture, sunbeds, watering system, lawns, olive grove, spectacular view, 1 km from the lovely village of Trevignano romano, 1km from beach and sailing club (parking, sunbeds, sailing boats and catamarans and private restaurant on the beach). Only 40 minutes by train to Rome Saint Peter's railway station (from Bracciano, 11km away, by bus). 40 minutes direct bus to Rome, drops you off at the underground station, 5 stops away from Piazza del Popolo in Rome, right in the center. Numerous thermal spas in the area and archeological tours of Etruscan sites and necropolis.
- 90 m²
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 5-7
- 1 double, one twin/double, 1 single + sofabed in sitting room
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Trevignano Romano and Bracciano are two lovely villages, set on the Lake of Bracciano, numerous restaurants, bars and pubs, spas and golf courses within 1/2 hours drive, sailing club 1 km away from the house, where you will be welcomed by Enrico, the owner and sailing champion, who will be glad to rent sunbeds, sailing boats and catamarans, and to organize a sailing course if needed, the club offers a private parking by the beach and a beachside restaurant. Numerous archeological tours nearby (Sutri, Cerveteri etc.) and rome is only 40 minutes by train from Bracciano (you will get straight to Saint Peter's Railway Station), the sea is only 1/2 hour's drive from Trevignano, Monte Argentario and its famous beaches are 120 kmts away. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
our journey in Stefano's Villa
our journey in Stefano's Villa
The place and the house are wonderful ande very warming, the lakeview is fantastic. We found everything we searched (relax, silence, wide-open spaces for our three cildren, rome proximity)
- Guest Francesca (Rome)
- Date of stay 07/06/13
- Review Submitted 08/19/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: €100 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change depending on legth os stay and season.
30% deposit, settlement payment within check-in day low-season rentals to be discussed
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fee 40 eur linen and towels 40 eur
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Fiumicino at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Civitavecchia at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Bracciano at 11 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Autostrada del Sole at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Trevignano at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Trevignano at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Campo Felice at 150 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Sutri at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Trevignano at 1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 1975
About the owner: Me and my brother, Andrew, are translators, our mother was British and our father Italian, we always had a great time in this lovely house, the climate is excellent, the view is fantastic, the sailing on the lake is great, there's a golf course around 10 kmts away, the sea is only 25 kmts away and Rome is only 1/2 hours drive away (or 40 minutes by train). Lots f nice bars, restaurants and pubs in the village, and an outdoor cinema during the summer, numerous summer festivals in the area, a wonderful castle to visit in Bracciano and...
Why the Owner Chose Trevignano Romano:
Beautiful, lovely view, peaceful, crystal clear waters (the lake is a reservoir of drinking water for the city of Rome), lovely countryside, perfect climate (sea breeze in the afternoon, fresh land breeze at night), lots of things to do and places to visit, and Rome is only 1/2 hour away. We originally bought this property because we are sailing enthusiasts and the lake is an ideal place for lovers of this sport and other water sports.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Independent, private garden and olive grove, parking, view, barbecue, tennis courts nearby, golf club, friendly sailing club within walking distance, English spoken, our local 'handyman' will always be available for solving any problems... Ideal for both a holiday on the beach or a visit to Rome, or, ideally, both.
- Primary: +393388446141
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sitting room picture window, facing West
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
sitting room and pic. window
sitting room and kitchen
VIEW FROM THE GARDEN
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, July 07, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.