Forte Dei Marmi Luxury Villa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Forte dei Marmi villa description
Villa Demetra is a modern, luxury villa, composed of three tastefully furnished apartments:
Demetra, Ettore and Gaia.
The whole Villa can be rented, or if you prefer you can rent just an apartment, there are indipendent entrances.
the Swimming Pool of hotel la Bussola is available at just 50 meters of distance, also bar and restaurant are available and sometimes they can cook dishes to take away.
Based on the style of the famous architects Wright and Neutra this White Villa is located in a quiet, leafy residential area on the edge of Ronchi beach resort, just 4km away from Forte dei Marmi, queen of the Versilia coast, by the Tyrrhenian Sea.
This beautiful villa, at walking distance -400metres- to the beach, is in a green area surrounded by a huge pine forest and offers an excellent holiday for the family; the area also offers nice weather, pleasant surroundings and a wealth of culture.
The quiet atmosphere you will find here does not represent an obstacle for those who want to find social life in Forte Dei Marmi’s Discos or who want to be close to the major art cities in Tuscany, such as Pietrasanta, Pisa, Firenze.
- 750 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Linens Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Gorgeous house
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Location Versilia is the pearl of the Apuan Riviera, a suggestive sandy coast bathed by the Tyrrhenian Sea, the most limpid mirror for the Apuan Alps to reflect their majestic image. This 'marble kingdom' familiar to Michelangelo offers excursions to the quarries of Carrara and Massa and spectacular views of the coast introd-uced by luxuriant hills and pine woods. Riviera of Versilia extends from Forte dei Marmi, commonly called 'il Forte' , passing through Marina di Pietrasanta, Lido di Camaiore ,Viareggio until Torre del Lago and it expands into the municipalities of Seravezza and Stazzema; it offers moreover the chance of visiting the most important touristic centres of Tuscany that can make your holiday really complete. Versilia beach seaside is made of several miles of beautiful clean white sandy beaches, restaurants and shops, enjoy the beach to take baths, to get a tan under the sun, or sit in a chair and read a book under an umbrellaread a book under Versilia renowned name is not only deserved for its beautiful sandy beaches, in the shade of the Apuan Alps. It has been the homeland and meeting point of great artists since the beginnings of 1900. In those days, world-known artists, such as Lorenzo Viani and Galileo Chini, have made Versilia famous; it was the Liberty period, which has still left its strong mark in the lounges and palaces in Viareggio. Also in those days, Pietrasanta became the destination for sculptors who found there not only well-equipped workshops where they could accomplish their works in marble, but also the most skilled art foundry. Forte dei Marmi has been the most fashionable resort in Versilia since the first elegant holiday homes were built in 1800, surrounded by pine forests opening onto a splendid beach. It has since attracted artists, painters, poets and writers who were enchanted by its surroundings, now equipped with high quality tourist facilities, although it retains the relaxed atmosphere of a small residential community. Also visit the Apuans Alps (mountains) Enjoy the food You will not forget our excellent cuisine. There are several famous fish dishes, as well the traditional Tuscan cuisine. You may prefer a pizza prepared in the traditional way or a terrific 'spaghetti allo Scoglio' (spaghetti with seafood). Don't miss out on savoring the wonderful range of Tuscan wines, such as the 'Montecarlo' white wine or the more classic 'Chianti' reds. Most dishes are served with vegetables. Enjoy the nightlife At night you can take a quiet 'passeggiata' (stroll) along the promenade, maybe tasting a 'gelato' (Italian ice-cream), or choose the exciting nightlife. Viareggio, with its well-known 'Versilian' discos, was a starting point for many a famous italian singers. In July and August you can see the 'Puccini Festival' in Torre del Lago. Enjoy the climate The climate is naturally affected by the geographical configuration of this territory. At sea level, during the hot seasons, the mountains moderate the humidity, while the winter is more temperate due to the beneficial influence of the sea. The climate is very temperate with an average of 270 sunny days a year in which to enjoy the many attractions in this area: sport and folklore, art shows, cultural meetings, and plenty of shopping and social life. Versilia has a very well-developed network of roads and railroads lines, and excellent bus and coach services providing links between the coast and the interior of Tuscany. Versilia area occupies the north-western part of Tuscany, between the ridge of the Apuan Alps and the Tyrrhenian Sea, with a coastal strip of about 20 kilometres in length. The south is bordered by the Lake of Massaciuccoli and the pinewood of Migliarino, while the north is bordered by the mouth of the Cinquale. The territory of Versilia is divided into the administrative Communes of Pietrasanta, Forte di Marmi, Seravezza and Stazzema. Camaiore, Massarosa and Viareggio are the outskirts. It is a strip of coastline 10 kilometres wide at its minimum and 18 at its maximum. Despite this, the natural environments are quite varied; in fact, from Versilia's highest peak, la Pania della Croce, 1859 metres above sea level, to Forte dei Marmi, it is only 15 kilometres in a beeline Viareggio, whose fishing port grew alongside the boat building industry as the early bathing establishments began to develop. Viareggio is the largest centre of Versilia, is also famous for its winter Carnival, its smooth and wide sandy beach and its lush pine park. Today the Versilia and its sea attracts so many Italian and foreign tourists. The whole coastline is equipped with organised beaches that offer a service characterised by traditional Tuscany welcome and by all the comforts you might request during a holiday. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 3 - Dec 20, 2013
3 night min stay
Dec 21 - Jan 11, 2014
7 night min stay
|Winter sea 2014
Jan 12 - Mar 29, 2014
3 night min stay
Mar 30 - May 17, 2014
7 night min stay
May 18 - Jun 27, 2014
7 night min stay
Jun 28 - Aug 30, 2014
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
If you are less than 16 people and want to rent the Villa, just ask!
The Villa has 2 independent gate entrances, which are separating front side ( 2 apartments 12 sleeps) to the "back side" (1 apartment 4 sleeps).
If it's not in peak season but you can rent one of the two side of the Villa: front side per week 6000€+200€ cons.tion
"back side" per week 2800€ +100€ cons.tion.
1000€ security deposit
A 30% deposit is due at the time of booking, the balance is due 60 days before the first day of the rental period. If you book less than 8 weeks before the first day of the rental period please send the full amount together with the booking form completed and signed.
Can pay with transfer.
- Taxes Not included
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Pisa Airport at 49 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Livorno at 60 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Viareggio at 19 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: autostrada A12 at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Poveromo, Versilia, Forte Dei Marmi at 400 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Swimmingpool and restaurant Hotel La Bussola at 200 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Abetone at 107 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: http://www.versiliagolf.it/ at 65 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Ristorante Acqua ideal for dinner on the Beach at 35 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I'm an architect, I'm from Florence but now i leave in Milan and those in the picture are my friends the day after my Birthday party! :)
Why the Owner Chose Forte dei Marmi:
Because is gorgeus, to sleep there and even thoug it was an hard work to renovate the house i loved it.
Demetra apartment Living room
Demetra apt fully furnished kitchen
Birthday party in the house
Living room in the terrace with another dining table
Demetra apt Dencer Room
Gaia Apartment ground floor
Villa Demetra is composed by 3 apartment: Dematra, Gaia, Ettore all are rentable
Ettore apartment Living room
Demetra apt dining table
Birthday party in the house
Demetra Dencer Room's bathroom
Gaia Apt Kitchen
Gaia Living romm
Gaia apt Vespa Room
Demetra apt is at First floor Gaia apt is at ground floor
Ettore apartment with is own terrace is on two floor
Ettore aprtment double room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 16, 2013
0 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.