Newer Cottage 2 Bedrooms Each with Ensuite
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sheridan Lake cottage description
A beautiful (1000 sq ft) new private 2 bedroom siesta themed cottage with its own private dock just 15 tiny steps away from the lake; the lake is so close to the deck of the cottage you can almost touch it! Each of the two queen bedrooms has its' own ensuite with shower; the fold down futon in the living room offers another double bed (maximum sleeping for the cottage is for 6 people); includes a private sauna; satellite television; iPod docking station w/speakers; cell service (no land line); small library; exceptionally well appointed kitchen with BBQ; wood stove (daily bundle of wood included and additional wood available for a small fee); private fire pit; all linens included (except beach towels so please bring your own); private dock with on site boat launch (maximum parking of 3 vehicles including boat trailers). The property is 6 acres. The owners are on location.
Swimming, pontooning, water skiing, boat cruising, fishing (trolling and fly fishing - there are huge trout in Sheridan Lake), touring (motorcycle, dirt bikes and ATV's), snowmobiling (trail & mountain riding), ice fishing, ice skating, snowshoeing, or cross country skiing from your front door.
- 980 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Foton in livingroom provides another double bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Each Bedroom has an ensuite with shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Towels Provided:
- Wood Stove:
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Beach View:
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hunting Small Game
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- This beautiful scenic drive on the Fishing Highway is known as the Interlakes Recreation Area which includes Lac Des Roches, Bridge and Sheridan lakes to name just the big ones…..and we are not just referring to the size of the fish….this truly is lake country…and there are lots of lakes! Whatever you like to do outside you will find it here whether you are into high adrenaline sports like mountain biking or prefer a quiet day of hiking or fishing it’s all here at the Interlakes Recreation Area. Be prepared for family fun and get wet in the sun in the Interlakes Recreation Area, waterskiing, tubing, boating or kayaking the Interlakes Recreation is designed for family vacations…we are closer than you think. Snowmobilers, backcountry skiers, snowshoers and cross country skiers head to the Interlakes backcountry for winter adventure. Winter months bring an abundance of snowfall and just about any snow sport imaginable…including snowball! With so many options for year round adventure, it is no wonder Interlakes has “recreation” in its’ name. As the locals say, “whatever you like to do outside you will find it here” …on the Fishing Highway. Visitors call it wild country… a vast landscape surrounded by countless lakes….there is no elbowing people here….if you love milder temperatures surrounded by nature in its pristine form …check out our best kept secret... ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
|Summer Peak Season
Jul 1 - Aug 31
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A Damage Deposit of one-half of the total rental amount or a minimum Damage Deposit of $ 1,500.00 and the maximum shall not exceed $2,500.00 The Security Deposit can be in the form of a pre-authorization on a credit card number is required. A cleaning fee of $200.00 is required at time of booking; if unit is left clean (as found when booked) the $200.00 is fully refundable.
For reservations of one week or more, if the reservation is made 45 days or more before the rental commences, an initial rental deposit payment of 50% of the rental fee (plus applicable taxes) will be due at the time of booking. If a reservation is made less than 45 days before the rental commences, the full rental fee is required.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Your hosts George and Dianne have recently relocated back to the South Cariboo to the sunny destination area known as the Interlakes Resort area on the Fishing Highway (24) just 1.5 hours north of Kamloops, BC off the Yellow head Highway or 5 hours north of Vancouver. Their home based business is located on beautiful Sheridan Lake, one of the best fishing lakes in British Columbia....okay Western Canada...and some would claim in North America! George & Dianne have now semi-retired, and after selling their Yamaha Dealership and spending 10 years in Kamloops they have relocated the rental portion of their company to this beautiful resort area. With over 50 years of combined history in the Cariboo; snowmobiling and off road vehicle riding and mechanical knowledge (George's); and Dianne's 20+ years in tourism and special event and packaging experience they know you will be very pleased with their ability to package a special vacation or a special event for you. They also suspect you might become a repeat visitor and return to the area. Life is an adventure....and they hope to see you soon!
Why the Owner Chose Sheridan Lake:
Absolutely beautiful setting, only a few years old with high end finishes! Swimming, pontooning, water skiing, boat cruising, fishing (trolling and fly fishing - there are huge trout in Sheridan Lake), touring (motorcycle, dirt bikes and ATV's), snowmobiling (trail & mountain riding), ice fishing, ice skating, snowshoeing, or cross country skiing from your front door. Pontoon boats, fishing boats and snowmobiling available to rent on location. Although we are new to this location we have been in the tourism industry for 20+ years....and have semi-retired to this paradise.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Pontoon boats, fishing boats and snowmobiling available to rent on location. Fly fishing courses available on location too.
- Secondary: + Anytime between 8 am - 8 pm
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - http://sheridanlakeaccommodations.com
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is the 2 bedroom cottage - little building on the right is the sauna
kitchen and eating area
Hide a bed (futon) sleeps 2
view of 6 acres from lake - cottage is on the left
Livingroom off kitchen
Bedroom 1 - queen size bed
2nd bedroom with queen
Cottage in the winter - you can snowmobile from your front porch!
Tracks on the lake - lake freezes from Dec - April
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 01, 2013