You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Uvita house description
For travelers who are looking for something more than budget, Uvita Beach House is the place!
Private and comfortable for two guests, this brand new two-bedroom house is located in the coast-side village of Bahia, only 800 meters from the main entrance of the Marine National Park Ballena and the beautiful wild beaches Playa Uvita and Playa Colonia.
Its location right behind the beach forest of the National Park, only 200 meters from the Ocean, provides a daily breeze and the constant magic melody of the sea waves.
The house is made of local cultivated, environmental-friendly certified pinewood. The sea breeze is reinforced by designed ceiling fans in all rooms and the porch; a fresh local ceramic floor completes the cosy feeling of natural immersion.
Air conditioning provides extra cooling in the master bedroom. The queen sized bed is comfortable and equipped with 100% cotton bed and pillows sheets. A living room has a sofa-bed for 5th and 6th guest if needed.
The fully furnished kitchen is nicely decorated with European tiles. It forms a unique space with the living room, and creates continuity with the external porch thanks to the phantom sliding door. You will enjoy the flat screen TV.
The bathroom is bright and supplied with hot water system. There is a security safe for valuables.
The spacious external porch offers a table with 4-6 chairs to enjoy the sound of the ocean, while navigating on a comfortable high speed wireless internet. Or you can just hang the hammock and lay, watching at the coastal jungle and experience the sight of a monkey or of a loud screaming pair of Scarlet Macaws!
The external new garden is equipped with a BBQ area and outdoor shower. The parking place is private.
No 4x4 expensive rental car is necessary…actually you won’t need a car at all! The village of Bahia (an old farm that became a tourist destination after the national Park was created) can be easily reached by public bus. It hosts all tour operators organizing mid-day boat tours of the park or daily tours to the more distant and spectacular Caño Island and Corcovado National Park. You can hang around walking or cycling (bicycles available on request); go to the beach and take a low-tide walk to the world wide known Whale’s Tail; surf a wave at Playa Colonia when the tide raises; rest in one of the local sodas and enjoy a fresh fried fish or a natural fruit juice; or just buy some food and be back home………all within few hundred meters from Ocean Melody!
No need of inaccessible luxurious villas anymore. With Beach House Costa Rica you can make your visit to paradise possible, optimize your money and enjoy unforgettable excursions, without renouncing to the comforts your vacation deserves!
- 65 m²
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- There is an outside shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Climbing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- The town of Uvita is located next to a beautiful pristine white sandy beach that looks out onto sparkling pacific waters which are excellent for swimming and snorkeling. Uvita beach and its immediate surroundings are abundant in tropical flora and fauna and it is a protected conservation area belonging to the nearby Marina Ballena National Park. This is home to beautiful species of humming birds, toucans, monkeys, parrots, iguanas and sloths. Between the months of July to January sea turtles arrive to lay their eggs. The Marina Ballena National Park is the location of the famous whale tail coastal formation. Best accessed during low tide, this sand bar has acquired the shape of a whale's tale through natural erosion. Resident dolphins are easy to spot and Humpback whales pass through these Pacific waters between July and November and from December to March. Uvita is a charming village named after its adjacent river, enclosed by the Pacific Ocean and mountainous rainforest surroundings, buzzing with tropical wildlife. This is where jungle meets ocean. Described by many as one of the most biologically diverse areas in the world, south-western Costa Rica has plenty of beautiful beaches and fantastic vistas. Of the many spectacular beaches found here, Playa Uvita is among the top six most stunning beaches in Costa Rica (Frommers). Located in the southern Puntarenas province between surfing hotspot Dominical (with plenty of laidback nightlife) and the relaxed village Ojochal (with great restaurants), Uvita is the perfect base for an unforgettable holiday. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 16 - Dec 13
3 night min stay
Dec 14 - Jan 13, 2014
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Jan 14 - Apr 15
4 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
In order to confirm a reservation, we require a 50% deposit (by credit card, PayPal, Western Union, bank transfer or personal check). The balance will be due on your arrival date.
We accept credit card. For cash payments, there is a discount of 5%.
Bookings cancelled by the guest up to 1 month before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund of the deposit.
- Taxes Not included
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Nearest Airport: Quepos at 40 Miles at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Costanera Coastal Road Highway at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Playa Uvita at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Soda Restaurante at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About: We are a team of American and European friends who have various businesses such as gastronomy and rental apartments in Costa Rica since 1999.
We offer houses and apartments in Istanbul, Turkey, new York, USA and therefore we use our experience to offer all comforts and needs with accessible price the travellers would need during their vacation time. We are professional property managers, who live in the area and will always be available for assisting you!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The harmony of the forest, ocean and the constant whispers and singing of the animals have impressed us a lot.
- Primary: +506 88550141 Name: Memet
- Secondary: +506 83181358 name: Hasan
- Tertiary: +90 5322124789 Name: Necdet
- Fax: +44 207 904 5741
Links to more information:
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 31, 2013