Beachfront Suites Accommodation with Hotel Amenities
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Sunny Isles Beach hotel description
2 king beds and 1 double pull-down bed accommodates 6 comfortably. Shower/tub combination, jetted tub and hair dryer. In-room safe. Iron/ironing board. Eating area with microwave and small refrigerator. Balcony with pool and partial-ocean view. Three TVs, three phones. Wireless Internet access (included in resort fee.) Lounge chairs, umbrellas, tables and chairs on pool and beach area. Kiddie pool and play ground area for young children. Volley ball on the beach or personal water craft to rent. Lunch served in the pool or the beach or bring your own cooler. Gym, laundry area and spa are located on the lower level. Cafe, video game room, gift shop and restaurant in lobby area. The dinning room and lounge open for dinner. Self-parking or valet available.
- 800 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Elevator and stairs
- On floor 7
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
Pool & Spa
Location & View
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Rental property is located on Sunny Isles Florida. Sunny Isles is located south of Golden Beach millionaire row homes and their private beaches and north of the chic and fashionable Bal Harbour Shops. Situated within minutes from South Beach, Gulfstream Thoroughbred Race Track and Casino, Oleta National Park, Houlover Beach and Marina, shopping malls, cinemas and restaurants. Sunny Isle Beach and it's surrounding areas has many diverse ethnic restaurants, lounges, pubs and cafe which opens seven days a week and all within walking distance including grocery stores and pharmacies. Watch the sunrise from the beach or the comfort of your balcony. End your day with a nightly ocean breeze by the pool or a romantic moon lit evening walk along the shoreline. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Taxes and $18 hotel fee per day not included in the daily rate.
Check in and check out are from Sunday to Sunday with check-in at 4 p.m. and check-out at 11 a.m.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
$300 deposit/security refundable at the end of the rental period after room is checked.
- Pet Fee: $50
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Miami and Ft Lauderdale Airports at 11 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: None at Sunny Isles Beach
- Nearest Train: None at Sunny Isles Beach
- Nearest Motorway: Collins Avenue and 163 Street at Sunny Isles Beach
- Nearest Beach: Hotel has private beach at Sunny Isles Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Kitchen 305 Restaurant and Lounge at Hotel at Sunny Isles Beach
- Nearest Ski: n/a at Sunny Isles Beach
- Nearest Golf: Houlover Golf and Tennis, 10800 Collins Ave at 2.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Kitchen 305 Restaurant and Lounge at Hotel at Sunny Isles Beach
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: I am in my 60s and retired. My wife and I have lived in Miami for the past 50 years and have enjoyed vacationing with our family at the Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort.
Why the Owner Chose Sunny Isles Beach:
We enjoy vacationing on the beach. We love the casual atmosphere, the sun, the ocean and this vacation destinations doesn't stretch your wallet.
The Unique Benefits at this Hotel:
The hotel has been refurbished and updated. Local residents and tourists alike enjoy the family atmosphere and the daily activities for adults and children. You can stroll for seashells, ride waves, or build sand castles just steps from the hotel.
- Primary: +1 305-335-6562 Calls between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the tiki huts on the beach.
Pool side lounge.
Olympic size pool for the entire family.
Personal motor craft for rent.
Gift shop on first floor.
Cafe in the lobby.
Spa and Salon located on the lower level.
New industrial washer and dryer for guests.
Eating area with coffee maker. Microwave & refrigerator inside cabinet.
First king size bedroom with balcony, TV and phone.
Master bedroom with a king size bed, TV, closet & phone.
Soap, shampoo, conditioner and towels provided daily.
Guests can enjoy the restaurant and free fishing off the pier.
No need to venture far. Drinks and food sold at the pool side tiki hut.
Aerial view of the pool and beach.
Beach jungle gym.
Video game room on first floor lobby area.
Lobby and front desk.
Gym located in the lower level.
Entrance view to the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom balcony suite.
Sofa converts to a double bed that accommodates 2 people.
Bathroom with tub/shower. Soap, shampoo, conditioner and towels provided.
Master bedroom with jetted tub.
Master bathroom shower with pocket door for privacy.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 21, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Calls between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.