Beautiful and Centrally Located 2 Bdrm Town Home in Kailua, Kona Hawaii
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Keauhou Kona Surf and Racquet Club townhome description
Our town home is in a gated community that has excellently maintained grounds with 3 tennis courts, a swimming pool and next to the beach where you can walk to and enjoy the beautiful Hawaii sunset. It is located on Alii Drive, a short drive to famous downtown Alii where many shops and restaurants are located by the sea wall. It is also a short walk to one of the best snorkeling beaches in Hawaii, kahalu'u bay. Our complex has gas BBQ units in several areas for use by its residents and guests.
Part of the complex is oceanfront and in less than a 2 minute walk from our unit along a path in the complex. Here you can enjoy the beautiful Hawaiian sunsets from the beach, Just bring along the lawn chairs we provide for our guests. Another part of the complex faces the keauhou golf course (open to the public).
Our living room has a beautiful mural depicting a tropical scene which enhances the room.
Our town home is a profesionally decorated, fully furnished 2 bed room unit with 2 king size beds, ceiling fans in all rooms, cable TV in the living room and one of the bedrooms, internet WiFi and free LD Calls to the US and Canada.
We have a beautiful tiled lanai next to the living room where you can enjoy quiet moments. The kitchen is fully equipped.
Appliances include a/c in the living room, washer/dryer, fridge, oven range, microwave oven, coffee maker, cooking wares and utensils, etc.
- 970 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- We strive to make our guests experience a memorable and affordable vacation. We would like our guests treat it like it was their home. Initial cleaning supplies ( dishwasher detergent, dish soap, floor cleaning solution,) including bath soap and toiletries are provided. Items such as broom,mop,vacuum cleaner are also provided for our guests. It is a tradition in Hawaii to leave shoes/ slippers at the door so as not to trek sand and dirt in the home. We ask that you respect this practice as we would like to keep cleaning costs down. Please lock the sliding door and front door when leaving the unit and before retiring for the night. We have a very safe complex however we cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen items. We're sure you can appreciate that the climate being tropical may attract insects that live in these climate such as centipedes as well as eco-friendly creatures like our famous colorful geckos. Please keep the lanai screen door closed at all times....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Our town home is in an ocean front gated resort complex in famous Alii Drive, the heart of downtown Kona. Our complex is called Keauhou Surf & Racquet Club. We are walking distance to the Keauhou shopping center which has a grocery store, pharmacy store, restaurants, movie theatre etc. Alii Drive extends from just past our complex on one end to famous downtown Alii where the shops and restaurants face the water. Also within a short walking distance is Kahalu'u Beach, reputed to be one of the best snorkeling beaches on the island. Alii drive is also used by strollers, cyclists and joggers. Downtown Alii is also famous for being the finish line of the famous International Ironman competition held each year in October. 'End of the World' is a nearby park which was the site of a historic battle in 1820 that pitted Hawaiians who wanted to keep their religion and those who did not. It is well worth a visit. There is a shuttle from the Keauhou Shopping Center to downtown Alii drive for $2. Check schedule at the shopping center. Attractions include coffee plantations, volcano park in Hilo, cultural sites, recreational activities such as surfing, jet ski,stand-up paddle,outrigger canoe, snorkeling, zip line, etc. We have a book on our book shelf called 'Hawaii The Big Island Revealed' which details just about every attraction worth seeing and then some. We ask that you place it back on the book shelf for future guests. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Apr 30, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We provide guests with general information in a binder about our home and the surrounding area. We ask that you take a little of your time to familiarize yourself with the information we have prepared.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- departure cleaning fee: $125
- Tax Rate 13.25%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kea hole international airport at 12 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: My name is Pat and my husband's name is Tony. We are recent retirees and enjoy traveling, tennis, cooking, etc. We grew up in a tropical country so we like the sun. We currently have a home in British Columbia, Canada ( my husband is Canadian and I am a U S citizen), and spend our time between BC and the U.S.
Why the Owner Chose Keauhou Kona Surf and Racquet Club:
We both grew up in the Philippines where the climate is tropical so Hawaii was a natural fit. Why Kona? We like this island the best because of the variety of easily accessible outdoor activities year round. It is different from the big city life in that it is a very relaxing environment with a lot of history. Our town home is in a gated resort community ideally located in famous Alii Drive which is the main road leading to the shops and restaurants along the sea wall. We do not get the traffic noise of downtown Alii and yet close enough that a 15 minute drive will get us there. It also provides for a good jog downtown if one feels energetic enough. The Keauhou shopping center which includes a grocery store, movie theatre, drug store, restaurants, etc. is only a short 10 minute walk.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Our home is a two-level, two-bedroom, two-bathroom town home. It is situated in a quite cul de sac in the complex with only a 1 or 2 minute walk to the beach along the path within the complex. Our complex has excellently maintained grounds which offers three tennis courts, a swimming pool, access to the beach which borders part of the area and provides one of the best sunsets, just bring along your lounging chair and enjoy the show. Our town home has been profesionally decorated in a quite cul de sac in the complex. We have a beautiful mural in the living room which accentuates the warm surroundings of its location.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining area in our town home
One of 2 bedrooms
Entrance to our complex
Beach at dusk by our complex just a minute or two walk from our town home.
our lanai facing garden with sliding door to the living room.
Famous Hapuna Beach, one of many in Kona and througout the island.
Beach in our complex
One of 2 bedrooms with California King beds
Our living room professionally decorated wall mural next to the lanai.
swimming pool in the complex
Our lanai next to the living room
our lanai next to the living room and back garden.
Downtown Alii Drive with cruise ship in the background.
Happy hour at Hugo's On The Rocks on Alii Drive
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!