Gorgeous 2 Bedroom Apt on the Beach!!! Tennis Court and Much More!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Hallandale condo description
This Property features exclusive dining pieces imported from Italy. Such pieces include Versace and more! Unit is directly faced on the ocean. New renovations include open kitchen with ocean views, Venetian plaster ceilings, New bathrooms with upgraded jet systems and lighting.
The building pool area has been completely redone in the recent years with beautiful designs and structure. Building amenities include a Tennis court, Poker room, Pool Table room, ping pong/game room, gym and more!
This property is great for vacation, holidays and family get together!
- On floor 3
- 2200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Water View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Duty Free Shops
- Winery Tours
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- 'Tucked between the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west, Hallandale Beach is just north of Miami Beach, just south of Fort Lauderdale’s sleek, palm-lined boulevards. Hallandale Beach is right near Miami's place of world-renowned restaurants, nightclubs, theaters, cultural destinations and, most notably, the beaches. It boasts one of the Miami area’s most stunning oceanfront vistas, with miles of gorgeous white sand, pristine public parks and plenty of places to play. Easy access to museums, shopping, spas, sports stadiums, golf, tennis, boating, and diving are all part of its appeal.'...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This unit is truly one of a kind! Everything was exactly as described. We were welcomed very warmly and we had an unforgettable experience. This building offers one of the best services I have ever seen (and I travel a lot). The restaurants were amazing and convenient, and everything went smoothly. The price at first seemed expensive but at the end of the day you get what you pay for. Would definitely recommend this property!!!
- Guest Johnny (New York)
- Date of stay 10/08/13
- Review Submitted 10/15/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, age 55+, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, families with young children, tourists without a car, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Hope to see you again soon!
Amazing location...missing some important essentials.
Amazing location...missing some important essentials.
This unit was absolutely breathtaking! The views were second to none, amazing and luxurious furnishings and setup. The property offered many amenities including a fitness center, spa, 3 beautiful pools, beachchair setup and service, and amazing restaurants. However, the unit was missing the needed essentials for a comfortable stay. There was no silverware, no plates or coffee cups, no pots or pans, no coffee machine (espresso machine didn't work) no hand towels and no hairdryer. It was kind of odd. There was also no internet/wifi, which made it difficult to do business while we were here. Again, the unit was magnificent - one of the most amazing places I have ever been. We ended up going out and purchasing the items we needed, but it would have been nice, especialy with the hefty pricetag, to have them already in the room.
- Guest Elizabeth (Florida)
- Date of stay 06/13/13
- Review Submitted 06/19/13
Owner response: Silverware, pots/pans, coffee cups, Hand towels, wifi have been immediately added to the unit due to a misunderstanding. Coffee machine was always working, just need to activate the switch in the back.. Hope you had a wonderful stay and see you again next time you come to Miami!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Taxes Not included
You can cancel, but you will not receive a refund.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport at 16 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Golden Glades Station at 4 Miles
- Nearest Train: North Miami Beach Station at 1.8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 95 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Miami International Airport at 21.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Beach Lounge Bar at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Williams Island Country Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Il Mulino (In the Acqualina Resort) at 2 Miles
Hallway to Unit
Exclusive Italian Dining room
Living room with Authentic Versace table
Stunning Gourmet Kitchen with Open bar facing the ocean!
Master Bathroom With Jaccuzzi, Flat HD screen TV, Customized Shower Jet System
Shower in Master
Front door entrance
Remaining of Living Room with exclusive Versace chairs
Entrance to Balcony facing ocean
First bathroom with rare shower jet system
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 11, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.