7 Bed 7 Bath Pool/Jacuzzi Walk to Casino
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Silverado Ranch house description
Feel right at home with you and eighteen of your closest friends!
Fully renovated 7 Bedroom 7 Bathroom home. Gourmet kitchen to cook a feast -- granite counters and stainless steel appliances including two full size fridges with ice makers, three ovens, one microwave, two dishwashers and a six burner gas stove.
Gigantic granite dining table that can seat a small army of family and friends.
There is a large great room with vaulted ceilings and exposed wood beams. Sit around the wood fireplace and read a book or sit on the sofa and catch up with friends, family or colleagues. There is a large flat screen TV with HD TV and cable and DVD player. Lots of seating to accommodate a large group of people.
The home has seven large bedrooms. Five of the rooms have one king bed and two bedrooms each have two king beds. The beds all have premium pillowtop mattresses and luxury 600 thread count sheets and premium towels. There is also a sleeper sofa that can sleep an additional two people. The bedrooms have complete block out curtains so party all night and sleep all day!!
There are seven completely renovated bathrooms with modern fixtures including glass bowl sinks, glass tiles finishings, granite counters, and luxuriously large showers. One bathroom even has a steam shower.
There is a huge grassed front yard where you can enjoy a game of soccer or football. There is a large covered patio where you can sit and enjoy the view of the swimming pool and spa and the Strip. The pool is very large and you can get some good exercise swimming laps. Sit and relax while the kids or other adults relax in the pool. There is also a sand volleyball court as well for your enjoyment.
There is a games room which comes equipped with a premium slate pool table for your enjoyment. There is a beautiful fooz ball table. There is also a poker table for those of you who want to sit around the table and try your hand at cards.
There is free wireless internet. There is a DVD player for those who want to catch up on some movies.
The whole house has been completely renovated with stone and hardwood floors throughout the house. There is no carpet anywhere!
The home has everything you need to enjoy your stay without a worry in the world.
Keywords: Renovated luxury desert retreat with vaulted ceilings - private pool and hot tub, pool table, poker table, and fooz ball table. Great event house!!
It has a gourment kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances including two fridges, three ovens, a microwave, and two dishwashers - a chefs paradise. There is an enormous grass yard for kids to play soccer. Add to all this it is just off Las Vegas Boulevard with a view of the strip from inside and outside the house. Free wireless internet.
- 3500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 22, Beds for 18-22
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms
- 7 bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Home rental price includes 15 passenger van airport pick up OR drop off or one way shuttle from the rental home to desired location within the Las Vegas valley. See home website for terms and conditions. Our concierge service can arrange in home services such as massages, personal chef or grocery shopper, mobile spray tan services and more! If you need assistance with Night club or Gentleman's club entry for bachelor or bachelorette parties...we can assist you! We are skilled in booking tee times, dining reservations, show reservations, transportation requests, Spa and Salon Appointments, recommending special gift ideas, floral arrangements, and answering general questions. We have arrangements with various restaurants and bars for discounted meals or FREE drink tickets. Available to all our customers ...moreless
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- One word sums up this home. Location! Close proximity to Mc Carran airport (10 minutes) and walking distance to the South Point Casino on south Las Vegas Blvd. The South Point is home to the ONLY equestrian center in Las Vegas, hosting horse shows and rodeo events nearly every month. Our vacation rental sits on 2 1/2 acres and is zoned for horses, so for all you cowboys and horse lovers, feel free to bring your horse along for a minimal nightly fee. The South Point is also home to Michaels Gourmet restaurant. Las Vegas visitors and residents alike know that Micheal's gourmet room has been one of the finest restaurants in all of Las Vegas for over 20 years. This intimate, 50-seat gourmet room has earned accolades galore. A well kept secret to tourists but locals favorite place to go, Town Square, is just minutes north on Las Vegas Boulevard. A wide variety of restaurants for all occasions await you.. Rio De Brazil, Kabuki Japanese, The Yard House and Blue Martini to name a few. Stroll though the outdoor shops in our fabulous Vegas weather, catch a movie, smoke a hookah or just enjoy a an hour away from craziness of the strip at Town Square..you'll be glad you did! For the outdoorsman, the property is located close to top notch golf courses, riding and mountain trails and world class rock climbing at Red Rock canyon. Also, 25 minutes to the East is Lake Mead , where you can enjoy boating, fishing and even cliff diving. If you are traveling with kids, there is a park within walking distance of the home which features baseball diamonds and a skateboard park, as well as a doggie park section. We realize you have many choices..but we promise this. convenience is guaranteed with our location! Also, please, take advantage of our concierge service, Crystal Properties Concierge. We can assist you with Night club and Gentleman's club entry, dinner or show reservations and perhaps even help you save some money with FREE drink coupons and restaurant discounts!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
All we could ask for
All we could ask for
I was the best man in my buddies wedding and was in charge of organizing our three day juant to Las Vegas. Happy to report that the entire weekend was a great success! The home THE perfect location..very close to the strip yet secluded enought that we were able to throw a nice little bash in the yard with no one close eough to complain. The way this house is laid out gave almost gave it the feel of staying in a hotel. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. Awesome big kicthen with plenty of refrigerator space. The conceirge at Crystal Properties assisted me in finding a caterer as well as hooking us up with a kick ass limo and got us walked right in to Marquee.. A-1! I highly recommend this home. Thanks Pete and Phil for an awesome time!
- Guest Ang (Clarence)
- Date of stay 07/12/13
- Review Submitted 08/22/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with young children, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Could not ask for more
Could not ask for more
We stayed here for a family wedding and from the moment we booked through to the moment we walked out the door we could not have asked for a better service or a better place to stay in Vegas. Nothing was too much trouble for Phil (the concierge) from helping to organise hens and bucks nights, arranging staff to assist with the reception, finding out garbage days, taking us to the supermarket when we arrived, organising plumbers, etc… etc.. the house was perfect for members of both families from all around the world to gather and stay and the kitchen was a dream for the chef in the family to self-cater, including the wedding reception for 30 people. We cannot recommend this house highly enough - we will definitely stay here again if we are in Vegas.
- Guest Sheryle G.
- Date of stay 06/09/13
- Review Submitted 07/08/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Rates may vary for Holiday weekends, Special Events, and surpassing maximum sleep capacity for bedrooms
Credit cards, Pay Pal or cash accepted
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$250 Cleaning deposit
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Mc Carran at 4.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 1-15 at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Inside South Point Casino at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt Charleston at 55 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Rio Secco at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Numerous inside South Point Casino at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About: I have been a local Las Vegas resident for the past 26 years. Originally from Buffalo NY, I knew at a young age that winters were not my thing. After graduating from the University of Buffalo with a BS in Business Management in 1987, I packed my bags and headed West. I was a full time Realtor for the past ten years, which I enjoy thoroughly! Please let me know if you have any questions about our local real estate market or about the Las Vegas community in general. I am also currently Concierge Manager for Crystal Properties, so I would be more than happy to assist you with ANY of your vacation needs.
Why Silverado Ranch:
This home is located about a mile from my own personal residence in an area called Silverado Ranch. I have lived all over the valley but am partial to this SE community. The larger lots where the home is located are becoming a rarity in our town. To actually be able to sit in your yard and have a view of something besides a block wall would excite any local resident! Not to mention, again, that you've got quite a beautiful mountain backdrop.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I believe that most unique and appealing feature of our home is the amazing open space it offers, which really allows you to take in the beautiful surrounding desert landscape. As mentioned previously, our home sits on 2 1/2 acres of horse zoned property. We cater to many customers who come to town for equestrian or rodeo related events. There's not too many vacation properties in town where you can bring your horse and ride in the adjoining area of the home you're renting.
- Primary: 424-260-7133
- Secondary: 702-845-5679
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Unobstructed mountain views and the famous Las Vegas 'strip' from yard
Renovated Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, 2 Fridges, 2 Dishwashers
Luxurious Bedrooms with upgraded Linens and flat screen TV's
Luxuriuos Bedrooms with Blackout curtains
Fabulous Bathrooms with upraded sinks and fixtures
Pool Table for young and old
Jacuzzi area with Fire pit
Sand Volleyball Court
Heated Swimming Pool
View of 'The Strip' casino South Point from Kitchen window
Great room with lots of seating, Flat screen and wood burning fireplace
Double King Beds
Granite Counter vanities
Huge dining/ conference table seat 16. Flat screen TV w/DVD
Front patio area
Park with skateboard pool one block away
Covered Patio with Premium Jenn Air BBQ and Cooler
Jenn Air Grill
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 16, 2013