VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Only 20 minutes from Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios and 40 minutes from Orlando International Airport this Kissimmee holiday home is built on just over 1/3 acre landscaped plot, has a heated pool and is fully air conditioned, with ceiling fans in the majority of rooms. It has a large lounge to relax in with TV, DVD player and CD, HI-FI which leads through to the formal dining room. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with large bath, a walk-in shower and a double vanity unit. A 'Jack and Jill' bathroom with shower is shared by the second and third bedrooms. There is a fully equipped kitchen with all the appliances you need, including an ice making refrigerator, and the choice of informal indoor dining in the kitchen diner or outdoor dining under the covered lanai by the pool. There is a separate utility room which contains a washing machine and tumble dryer and leads through to a large double garage. All bedding and towels are provided.
!! Special Offer 15% Off !! Apr 21 - May 10, 2015 7 night min stay
My Standard Rates May 11 - May 24, 2015 7 night min stay
!! Special Offer 15% Off !! May 25 - Jun 18, 2015 7 night min stay
My Standard Rates Jun 19 - Oct 31, 2015 7 night min stay
!! Special Offer 5% Off !! Nov 1 - Dec 19, 2015 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate Dec 20 - Jun 17, 2017 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
No additional mandatory fees
*Pool heat may be required between November and April and is chargeable at £12.50 per day.
*Prices quoted for 7 days or more INCLUDE all utilities and cleaning fees. Bookings of less than 7 days will be charged at the full week rate.
*25% of the full rental amount is required as deposit, with the remaining 75% due 8 weeks before departure.
Check in time is 16:00
Check out time is 11:00.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Set in a wildlife conservation area, Doral Woods is a quiet and tranquil residential neighbourhood. Only 20-30 minutes from Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios and approximately a 40 minute drive from Orlando International Airport or 70 minutes from Sanford Airport . The nearby Interstate 4 provides quick access to the beaches near Tampa on the West Coast or the Space Coast beaches near Cocoa and Melbourne, and all the Central Florida attractions.With a choice of Wal-Mart stores on the US192 and a Publix just minutes away in Poinciana town, you are never too far from a supermarket.
Horse World is only a couple of minutes away and offers another way to see the countryside. Trail rides are available for novices, intermediate and advanced riders. At Lake Toho boats and fishing tackle can be hired for nature safaris and fishing trips. Airboats are also available for hire at nearby Boggy Creek.
About: Audra Savory lives in the South of England with her husband David and two spotty dogs. In 2010, she began to administer this web site on behalf of her parents in law, Jean and Bob Matthews, who are the owners of the property.
Jean & Bob Matthews come from Oxfordshire in England. Bob has always loved Florida and his desire was to someday own his own property there.
They purchased this house in 2005 as a second home. The pool was added in 2006 and in 2010
they started to rent it out as a holiday rental.
Jean & Bob fell in love with this
property the first time they saw it, It just felt right. It is situated in an area that is far enough
away from the main attractions and yet still close enough to get to them all within 30 minutes.
The neighbourhood is friendly and safe and each neighbour looks out for the other.Peace and tranquillity in a desirable neighbourhood, a well kept home and garden with a good home management company in Florida are all the attributes Bob and Jean desired in their second home and investment property.
It is a home that they love and enjoy going back to every year.