Luxury View Loft in Toronto's Liberty Village
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Toronto condo description
Very stylish 2-storey loft with 17' ceilings and two walls of glass overlooking downtown Toronto and Lake Ontario. Beautifully furnished and fully equipped. Large balcony. Building amenities include a full gym, basketball court, business centre, and more. Rental includes one u/g parking spot, and all utilities - including wi-fi. Enjoy the ambiance of Liberty Village and its historic buildings filled with cool shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
- 910 sq. ft.
- On floor 7
- 7 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Water View
- Car Not Necessary
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- within a two or three block radius, there are many cafes, pubs and restaurants, as well as cool boutiques. A very short distance to Exhibition Place, which is home to the CNE, BMO Field soccer (Toronto FC), Ricoh Colisseum, etc.; and Ontario Place where live concerts and events take place all summer. A short walk to the streetcar takes you into the centre of downtown Toronto with its museums, galleries, theatre, shopping, restaurants and more. Toronto is the third largest city in North America after New York and LA, and has a wealth of exciting urban amenities. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
winter - October 1 - April 30 - $840 per week or $2500 per month summer - May 1 - September 30 - $1050 per week or $3500 per month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: YYZ - Toronto Pearson International Airport; at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Toronto Islands at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: GO Train at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Gardiner Expressway at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sunnyside at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Brazen Head Pub at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Blue Mountain at 100 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Humber at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We love our home in Liberty Village. One of us is originally from North Sydney, Nova Scotia, and the other is originally from Vancouver, British Columbia -- but we both love Toronto and have lived in the city for decades! We now go to Nova Scotia for part of the summer, where we have a gift shop in a small town, and we go to Palm Springs, CA in the winter. We are happy to share our home when we are not there!
Why the Owner Chose Toronto:
The Liberty Village area is the hottest neighborhood in Toronto, and our loft is in the best-designed and most interesting building in the area. We love the extra high ceilings, and the two walls of glass. the sun streams in, and we can see for miles. We really like being able to walk out our front door into a vibrant neighborhood where people are sitting at outdoor cafes and pubs, and where there are interesting shops to explore.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love seeing the lights of downtown Toronto at night, and watching the sailboats on Lake Ontario by day... all from the balcony, the living room or the bedroom. the gym and yoga room downstairs is great and has everything we need to keep fit -- now we just have to do it!
- Primary: +1 760-832-7563 Pacific Time
- Secondary: +1 760-992-4884 Pacific time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the living room from the bedroom. Sun streams in thru walls of glass.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.