Studio in Walkable, Fun Eagle Rock
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Los Angeles studio description
Welcome to our charming studio in Eagle Rock! Come enjoy the sunshine while you sip coffee on the patio or explore the wonderful, quirky village that is Eagle Rock. Eagle Rock is a lovely place to visit year-round and the weather is a welcome respite for winter-weary souls.
The home is located a short walk away from the vibrant Colorado Blvd. scene - full of shops and fabulous restaurants. Within a short walk from the house you can grab coffee at Swork, enjoy a meal of fresh seasonal and local food at Four Cafe, get a smoothie at Jamba Juice, savor a shrimp and scallop burrito at Senior Fish, get dinner at the iconic Oinkster, treat yourself to brunch at Camilo's, pick up adorable kids clothes at the Green Bean or Kumquat, peruse the selection at Read Books or search for unique finds at Eagle Rock's many clothing and antique boutiques.
The studio has been recently updated and the kitchenette is equipped with a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker and tableware. The studio has its own private patio area with a bistro table for enjoying a meal al fresco.
The space sleeps one or two comfortably – there is a twin trundle bed that pops out into a king-sized sleeping space. There is a dining table that seats four, which doubles as a spacious desk.
The studio is located behind the main house, separated by a fence, and is quite private. The house is available for rent on VRBO also and the two spaces can be rented together or separately.
The studio has WiFi.
Studio renters need to use street parking, which is never hard to find.
A grocery store is within walking distance and Whole Foods and Trader Joe's are short drives away.
Eagle Rock is a fabulous, walkable, family-friendly community with a vibrant food scene within easy driving distance of Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, downtown LA, Silverlake and points beyond. Eagle Rock offers the best of both worlds - a small-town feel tucked into the always exciting and ever-changing city of Los Angeles. You can get everything you need within Eagle Rock - groceries, fine dining, a fantastic cup of coffee, great boutique shopping, etc. But you will find yourself within a short drive of many of LA's biggest attractions, including the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, the studios in Burbank, Universal Studios, LA Live and the Staples Center, Huntington Gardens, The Getty ... the list goes on and on!
The studio space is well suited for business travelers or couples looking for a comfortable home base for visiting clients or exploring the Los Angeles. Eagle Rock is a great location for quickly getting to locations in downtown LA, Pasadena, Burbank, Glendale and the San Fernando Valley.
The studio can be rented out together with the main house, which would provide space for 6-7 people to sleep. View the main house listing here: http://www.vrbo.com/468770.
- 300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Eagle Rock is a fabulous, walkable, family-friendly community with a vibrant food scene within easy driving distance of Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, downtown LA, Silverlake and points beyond. Eagle Rock offers the best of both worlds - a small-town feel tucked into the always exciting and ever-changing city of Los Angeles. You can get everything you need within Eagle Rock - groceries, fine dining, a fantastic cup of coffee, great boutique shopping, etc. But you will find yourself within a short drive of many of LA's biggest attractions, including the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, the studios in Burbank, Universal Studios, LA Live and the Staples Center, Huntington Gardens, The Getty ... the list goes on and on! Eagle Rock is a fantastic home base for families traveling to LA. The neighborhood is great to walk in and the house is an easy walk to all the fun shops and restaurants on Colorado Boulevard. Many family-friendly businesses include Swork Coffee, Peakaboo Playland and The Green Bean, which hosts weekly music and story times for tots. Eagle Rock is equally well-suited for business travelers and is a great location for quickly getting to work locations in downtown LA, Pasadena, Burbank, Glendale and the San Fernando Valley....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Jan 4, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning: $60
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Bob Hope Airport (Burbank) at 11 Miles
- Nearest Train: Glendale Train Station at 3.8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwys 134 and 2 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Santa Monica beaches at 24 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several on Colorado Blvd at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mountain High Resort at 34 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Scholl Canyon Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many on Eagle Rock Blvd and Colorado Blvd. at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We live in Portland, OR and travel to Los Angeles for work and fun.
Why the Owner Chose Los Angeles:
We purchased this home because we fell in love with its character and charm. The area's amazing climate didn't hurt! We also fell in love with the location, and really enjoy taking advantage of the walk ability of this neighborhood - a rare find in a Los Angeles neighborhood!
- Primary: 503-504-2503
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dine al fresco on the studio's private patio.
The dining table seats four and doubles as a spacious desk.
The bathroom has a shower and all new fixtures.
Looking out toward the patio.
The studio's patio.
The studio features a twin trundle bed, which pops out into a king-sized space.
The kitchenette features a mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot and tableware.
A view toward the main house, which is also available for rent.
The bistro table.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 05, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!