Relaxing Getaway on Pristine Eagle Lake
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Battle Lake cabin description
Charming four season cabin with two bedrooms, full kitchen, and bathroom with tub and shower. Enjoy the beach of Eagle Lake, one of the cleanest Minnesota lakes, which provides excellent swimming, boating and fishing. Roast s'mores over the outdoor fire pit, and view beautiful sunsets over the lake. The shoreline is rip-rapped, and the lake bottom is hard sand. To the west side of the cabin is a completely wooded lot, providing privacy. Amenities include: kitchenware, microwave, satellitetelevision with dvd and vhs players, 8 ft. wide dock; charcoal grill, picnic table. Queen bedroom faces lake; second bedroom has bunk beds and one twin bed. Pillows and comforter covers provided. You will need to bring: sheets, extra blankets, towels and lawn chairs.
In addition, there is an option to rent the room above the garage, which sleeps three, for an extra $200/week.
Check in: Sunday 3:00 pm. Check-out: Saturday 12:00 pm.
One pet welcome, provided it is leashed outdoors.
- 775 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 5-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Water Tubing
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Battle Lake is the nearest town, about 12 minutes away. It offers quaint shops, such as 'Granny's Pantry' for ice cream; 'Bev's Bakery;' 'Stella's,' for great meals and an outdoor patio; and shopping and specialty coffees at 'One Fine Day.' You can get just about any type of fishing bait at 'Ben's Bait,' and 'Larry's' supermarket has everything you need for groceries. A highlight for kids is the 'Turtle Races,' held in downtown Battle Lake, on Thursday mornings. There are two horseback riding stables nearby, Silver Sage and Shady Oaks; Glendolough State Park; and Inspiration Peak (second highest peak in MN) for hiking. The Balmoral Golf Course is just 20 miles away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A $200.00 depposit required with rental agreement to hold reservation (refunded after stay.) First half of payment due 60 days prior to arrival; second half due 14 days prior to arrival.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Minneapolis/St. Paul at 200 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 94 and Hwy 78 at 12 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ashby or Battle Lake at 12 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Balmoral Golf Course at 20 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ashby or Battle Lake Restaurants at 12 Miles
Optional bunkhouse on left above garage
Master Bdrm facing lake
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 02, 2013