Gorgeous, Luxury, Direct Oceanfront Condo & the Best Surf Around!!!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Malibu condo description
For those with a discriminating taste for the finer things in life, you have just found your special vacation destination! This condominium boasts luxury, comfort, immaculate & spaciousness all wrapped into one. From the moment you park you car in the garage, enter the elegant lobby and arrive at your special vacation destination, you will be pleased! Open the door, and you see the executive style beach décor. Peek a little bit farther and you can't miss the beach, the surf & the ocean and lots of sunshine! Everything in this condo was selected with the intention of pleasing the guests who elect to vacation here. The master bedroom has the most comfortable king size bed, views of the ocean to wake up to, and a magnificent master bath with a jetted bath tub and large shower. The second suite has two lush twin size beds, and the third guest bedroom has a wonderful king size bed. Linens and décor are simply tasteful!
The main living area floors have beautiful ceramic tile.
The open kitchen is large, sports a breakfast bar with beautiful granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and the best water in town! The kitchen is well equipped with everything you need. Just bring your beverages & groceries and you will be good to go!
The living area is adjacent to the oceanfront balcony. It has a large flat screen T.V., a nice comfy sofa and sitting chairs to relax in. There is a sitting room with a desk and a flat screen T.V. off of the kitchen. It's the perfect place if your looking for a quieter space to read or call the office. There is a full size laundry room off of the main hallway to meet your every need.
In 2012, the National Geographic voted New Smyrna Beach one of the top 'World's 20 Best Surf Towns'. So if you can, come on down and enjoy the beauty of our quaint seaside community with our magical waves, great accommodations, nice friendly people, terrific restaurants and art galleries, and sports of every kind on our 13 miles of pristine beach, in the ocean & intra coastal waterway and all around town.
The Malibu Condominium is a direct oceanfront condo.
It's location is special as you can walk right on down to the oceanfront pool and then on to our sandy white beach. From the lobby door, you can walk to restaurants, grocery store, gift shops, banks, or a department store. If you choose, you can even walk our Historic Flagler Avenue! There you will find more restaurants and taverns, boutiques, and lots of artistic shops. There is lots to do here in our wonderful seaside community, so com eat, stay, play and partake in it's beauty!
- On floor 4
- 2100 sq. ft.
- 8 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- New Smyrna Beach oceanfront beaches are the best around! It has been voted on of the top 10 beaches in the State of Florida. New Smyrna Beach has been named one of the top '100 Best Small Art Towns in America'. I like to think of our quaint seaside community as 'The Mayberry of Orlando!' It has a historic downtown that is known for its special little shops, rustic taverns, great restaurants, and a 1920 drug store with a real soda fountain, not to mention our numerous art galleries. There is so much you can do in New Smyrna Beach, including creating some fantastic vacation memories! Everyone loves our beaches! New Smyrna Beach is surrounded by water with the Atlantic Ocean on the east side and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west. We have 13 miles of pristine, sandy beach for everyone to enjoy. It is a great place to walk, ride your bike, run, swim, surf, fish, sun bathe, para sail and more. Simply put, it is beautiful! One of our favorite places on the island is New Smyrna Dunes Park, located at the most northern point on the peninsula. It is a natural 74 acre park with five ecosystems, ocean, river, dunes, scrub, and saltwater marsh. The park is surrounded by water and is a great place to go for a picnic & swim, surf, fish, go walking, shelling or just watch the fishing boats come in from a day of deep sea fishing. Smyrna Dunes Park offers unique opportunities for naturalists, ecologists, students and the general public to view a large variety of animals, reptiles, marine life and vegetation. Watching the sun rise or set are simply breathtaking from Smyrna Dunes Park. New Smyrna Beach has four great golf courses, numerous parks, fine restaurants, several art shows each year, great Health Spas, art galleries and most of all...nice friendly people. The Historic Light House in Ponce Inlet is a nice place to visit. It is about 1/2 hour away by car or you can catch the Water Taxi. Canaveral National Seashore is about 10 minutes to the South of Malibu. It is a 57,000 acre National Park nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian River. It is one of the largest stretches of absolute pristine coastline in the U.S.of A., and it is right here in New Smyrna Beach. The oldest city in America, St. Augustine is about a hour to our north. Daytona Beach Speedway & Daytona Beach Airport are about 25 minutes to the north. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
In addition to the base rental rate there is a one time departure maid service fee of $195.00 and sales and resort tax on the total rental amount.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Daytona Beach Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: DeLand at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: DeLand at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I - 95 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Your are there! at Malibu
- Nearest Barpub: Upper Deck at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hidden Lakes at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Off the Hook at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
The Malibu Condominium is in the perfect location, directly on the beach in New Smyrna Beach. This condo is prepared for those who enjoy the finer things in life. Come relax, enjoy the beauty and experience the vacation of your life!
- Primary: (386) 689-9030
- Secondary: (386) 847-6605 (Florida, USA)
- Fax: 8664742966
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Malibu's Oceanfront Pool and Spa!
Master Bath with Jetted Tub and Two Person Shower!
Guest Bedroom Bath
Dining and Living Room
New Smyrna's Beautiful Beach!!!
Dining Room, Kitchen and Sitting Room
Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen
Oceanfront Master Bedroom with Balcony access. Watch the sun rise!
Guest Bedroom Suite
Comfy Guest Bedroom
Spacious Living Room
Fabulous Kitchen and Dining Room
Oceanfront Living Room
Let's go to the beach!
You are at the Malibu Condominium on the beach in New Smyrna!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 30, 2013