Downtown Studios from $375. P/ Week Offer Economy and Luxury.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Downtown apartment description
These professionally decorated studio apartments are located in a 5 unit apt. building with (2) two bedroom apts., a downstairs two room studio apt. and two upstairs studios only 5 minutes from downtown. It is on a quiet residential cul de sac of single family homes offering privacy, elegance and off street parking. Ed Smith Stadium, Winter Home of the Baltimore Orioles is only 5 minutes away. The famous Bobby Jones Golf course, Dattoli Cancer Clinic, and Hospitals are 5 to 10 minutes away, with many stores, restaurants, museums and theatres nearby. Hospitals and churches are also close by.
Luxurious furnishings: The studios are fully furnished with Queen size beds, ample closet space, and each has a private bath. They feature kitchenettes with a small sink and counter space, a bar size fridge, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker. The downstairs studio has a private entrance with two rooms and upstairs one of the studios has a balcony to enjoy morning coffee while overlooking a wooded, peaceful setting featuring squirrels and all types of birds. A flat screen TV with cable and VCR is offered for your enjoyment. Wi-fi is also included and laundry facilities are on the premises.
Close to Everything!: Conveniently located within 5 minutes of downtown, many restaurants, marinas and shops. Off street parking is included and the local bus stops at the end of the street for those wishing to leave their car at home. Many eateries and shops also offer delivery. Churches, Dattoli Cancer Clinic, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Doctor's Hospital are also 5-10 minutes away. Miles of Beautiful beaches are within 15 minutes and offer all types of water sports, boating, fishing and waterfront dining with quaint shops. Selby Botanical Gardens, the Library, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, and Asolo Theatre are also downtown. The internationally recognized St. Armands Circle Shops and Lido Beach are also featured nearby. Enjoy the atmosphere and ambiance of waterfront dining on beautiful Sarasota Bay at Marina Jacks.
Economy: For those that wish to have luxury accommodations without the 'Gulf front or Golf front' prices, Bay Street Manor is the perfect solution. Whether you're here on business, wishing to relax and enjoy our beautiful weather, enrolling in one of our fine schools, or visiting a sick friend in the hospital, our weekly rates make your time in Sarasota very affordable. Bay Street Manor can accommodate one to four persons per unit, offering 2 large two bedroom apts., a two room studio apt. and two studios.
- On floor 2
- 200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- A woodsy back yard setting with a deck, table, chairs and a grill for everyone's enjoyment. We're only a few blocks from the famous Arlington Park Aquatic Center offering swimming pools, tennis, fitness and gym, racketball, and picnic tables. Enjoy morning coffee or afternoon refreshments watching the birds and squirrels....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Roller Blading
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Sarasota is the heart of cultural events and the arts on the Central West Coast of Florida. We offer miles of gorgeous beaches, water sports and fishing of every type, many golf courses, instructions and clubs; and we're proud to be the Winter Home to the Baltimore Orioles at the new Ed Smith Stadium. Fine and casual dining is abundant and the internationally acclaimed shops of St. Armands Circle is only 10 minutes from downtown Sarasota. Close to Hospitals, Dattoli Cancer Clinic, Churches, The Ringling Museum, Asolo Repertory Theatre Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall and Selby Botanical Gardens are all within minutes of each other. Sarasota International Airport is conveniently located near the Crosley Mansion Museum, and Cad' d' Zan, the Ringling Mansion featuring 36.000 sq. ft on beautiful Sarasota Bay. We also have the University of South Florida- Sarasota campus, and New College, State College of Florida, and the Sarasota County Technical Institute. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The studio unit is in the good condition. You will get TV, mini kitchen, and other stuff that you need for daily. I got all these conveniences in affordable price. Highly recommended if you want to take a vacation in Sarasota! P.S. The owner is nice and helpful!
- Guest Piranan R.
- Date of stay 07/11/13
- Review Submitted 11/22/13
Very clean and well maintained
Very clean and well maintained
This location was ideal to access many of the areas of Sarasota I wanted to visit. The studio was well manitained and very clean and the owner responded to any questions I had very quickly. This was very well priced and had all the amenities I required.
- Guest Liz W.
- Date of stay 07/27/13
- Review Submitted 10/29/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Personal checks, Certified checks, money orders and wire transfers are accepted. All checks must clear prior to check in.
$300.00 Reservation Deposit becomes your security deposit. One half of total rental fee is due 60 prior to check in date and the other half is due 20 days prior to check in. The Security deposit is fully refunded within 72 hours, providing there is no damage to the unit.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Clean up fee of $65.00 and 12% tax is additional.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota International Airport at 7 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Fruitville to I-75 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lido Beach, St. Armands at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: several at 0.05 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Bobby Jones and Rolling Hills at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: several: Subs, pizza and Oriental places at 0.05 Miles
Comfortable and clean Queen size bed 4
Dining area 4
Front view of Bay Street Manor
Queen size bed with open deck. 5
Studio deck. 5
Queen size bed with chaise 2
Breakfast bar dining area 2
Kitchenette w/ bar fridge, mircowave, toaster and coffeemaker. 4
Bath with tub/shower combination 4
Interior entrance to upstairs units
Compact kitchenette 5
Bath w/tub and shower combo 5
Entertainment Center 2
Compact kitchenette 2
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 11, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.