Romantic Retreat for Couples!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fredericksburg house description
Cross Mountain Retreat is beautiful house that has two, separately rented suites that are perfect for a couples getaway. The suites are separated by a breezeway. Each suite is a 20 x 20 room that have king beds, a sitting and dining area, fireplace, microwave/refrigerator/sink/toaster, jetted-tub, shower, private outdoor patios with outdoor shower and a shared backyard hot-tub
- 400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The bathroom is a separate room from the bedroom living area.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Wood Stove:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- We provide coffee, creamer, juice, and tea for you during your stay.
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Fitness Center
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Rock Climbing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- In the heart of Texas Hill Country, Fredericksburg is a small city with a unique German flavor in its quaint bakeries, Hauptstrasse (Main Street) boutiques and generations-old peach orchards. Weekenders from nearby San Antonio and Austin have long appreciated the charm of the city's many B&Bs and 'Sunday House' Inns. The surrounding Texas Hill Country is home to lush vineyards, making up one of the country's largest viticultural areas. Fredericksburg and the surrounding areas host many wine-tasting events at the many local wineries. Other Activities: wine-tasting, shopping, bike and motorcycle riding, deer hunting...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Enjoyed our stay. Would definitely recommend this place to others. Owner was great to get along with. Only minutes from downtown, but far enough out to be in a quiet neighborhood. Loved it!
- Guest Cindy G.
- Date of stay 10/18/13
- Review Submitted 10/25/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We highly encourage you to rebook to another date if you need to cancel your reserved stay. However, if you need to cancel, 80% of your deposit will be reimbursed to you if you cancel before the second payment is due. ( 7 days before arrival) If you cancel the week before your arrival, you will receive 50% deposit back.
- Tax Rate 13%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Antonio at 70 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 16 North at 0.9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lady Bird Johnson Golf Course at 6 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Daniel and I built Cross Mountain Retreat 12 years ago. We have enjoyed hosting all of our guests over the past 12 years! We love having the opportunity to provide our guests with a fun, romantic time to get away for a while. Daniel is a general building contractor in Fredericksburg and I am a music professor at Texas Lutheran University. We have three children, a wonderful daughter in law and a beautiful new granddaughter.
Why the Owner Chose Fredericksburg:
Cross Mountain Retreat is located in the beautiful town of Fredericksburg, Texas. Daniel and I grew up here and we think our town is one of the most beautiful places in Texas. Our retreat is perfect for honeymoons, anniversaries, couples traveling together, or just a chance to get away!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
It is a unique property, that is in town but offers a very private experience for our guests. Each suite has a beautifully appointed king bed, seating area, fireplace, jetted tub, shower and private outdoor patio.
- Primary: +1 830 456-3016
- Secondary: +1 830 997-8263
- Fax: +1 830 997-8263
Links to more information:
Cross Mountain Retreat
Suite # 1 jetted tub
Suite #1 seating area and fireplace
Suite # 2
Suite # 2 jetted tub
Suite # 1
Back yard hot tub and patio
Suite # 1 private patio
Suite # 2 sitting area and fireplace
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 05, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.