Close to Beaches, Golf, Shopping, Restaurants, One Floor Home in Gated Community
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:15-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Crown Colony Golf & Country Club house description
Location a Plus! One floor living with split bedrooms, three baths, large office with desk, granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plus breakfast bar for three. Separate kitchen area table which sits 4 and is open to family room. Both living and family rooms have sliders to over sized pool with spa. The screened in pool faces west so to enjoy the sunsets and is on the lake. The 2nd tee area is situated across the lake on the beautiful Crown Colony Golf Course.
The over sized two car garage is attached with two steps to come into the separate washer/dryer room.
Master bedroom has sliders to pool, plus two walk in closets with adjoining master tiled bath with bathtub, shower and dual sinks with lots of cabinets.
The home comes with cable, high definition cable TV, and high speed internet access for your computer.
It is furnished with linens, all kitchen equipment plus beach chairs, cooler, beach bags with beach fun accessories. There is an outside gas grill in the lanai
area. Within the pool area there is mature plantings inside as well all around the home.
This is a gated community and offers security in a quiet exclusive neighborhood. There are 6 tennis courts, exercise room and large community pool with tables and shaded areas.
The access to hospitals, labs, shopping, movies, water sports are so accessible in this location. We are approx 14 miles from the airport. The Minnesota Twins and Boston Red Socks playing fields are in a short driving distance to one can see night games easily. The owners are local and are accessible.
- 2548 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- There is a large spacious office with desk and closet.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Location is the key and this home is close to everything!
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Communal Pool
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Golf Course View:
- Golf Course Front:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Fitness Center
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Great Location! Executive 3 bedroom home with large den in South Fort Myers in upscale gated community. 2nd Tee box in distance across lake. The home is just minutes from the gorgeous warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the Islands of Sanibel and Captiva which offers its fine white sand beaches and calm ocean. The beach is ideal for families with young children and couples alike. The house has over 2500 sq ft and is fully air-conditioned plus ceiling fans in the bedrooms and living area. There is a large screened lanai with large private pool and spa overlooking the lake and 2nd hole of a well manicured golf course. Our home is fully equipped with everything you need for a relaxing vacation. There is a separate living room, open dining room in addition to the Great Room which features large TV and cable network with DVD. The fully equipped kitchen has a kitchen table and granite counters with 3 bar stools, stainless steel appliances plus pantry. This room has sliders which lead out onto the screened lanai. The lanai area features two patio tables and chairs and overlooks the gorgeous heated pool and separate heated hot tub with underwater lighting and air jets. The master suite has a king-sized bed, 2 large walk-in closets and lanai/pool access via patio doors. The en-suite bathroom has a luxury oval bath tub, large walk-in tiled shower, twin vanity basins and separate toilet. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed, bath with tiled shower, with access to pool and lanai area. The 3rd bedroom has a queen size bed plus large closet and large bathroom, tub and shower with double vanity sink. There is a study with large circular wood desk and high speed internet. A separate utility room with washer/dryer and soaking sink with built-in cabinets. The over sized two car garage has direct access into the home. The swimming pool faces South and West and gets the sun all day long, with screened-in lanai and roof overhang for shade if desired. The home is just minutes from the gorgeous warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the Islands of Sanibel and Captiva with its fine white sand beaches and calm ocean. The islands of Sanibel and Captiva with clear waters are popular for 'shelling' and dolphin watching. The Fort Myers Beach is also close and is ideal for families with young children and couples alike. Activities include: Jet skis, boat rentals, para-sailing, sail boarding, kayaking and fishing from the pier. All are available from this very popular beach front area. In addition, there are lots of shops and restaurants in this area as well. You can charter boats for fishing or leisure. Locations are within 6 miles from the home. There is a Casino Boat which leaves Fort Myers Marina daily for a touch of “Vegas Style Gambling”, or one may take a boat from Fort Myers to Key West by way of a hydrofoil at Fort Myers Beach Marina, making for a very entertaining day trip. Fort Myers Beach has miles of perfect sand and sun which is close by. One can spend time enjoying the unique shops by the beach. Sanibel and Captiva are approximately 7 miles away with beautiful beaches and bike riding paths throughout both islands. Many shopping areas and lots of specialty shops around the islands. Well known eateries and restaurants including the Mucky Duck at the end of Captiva for an end of the day cocktail on the beach watching the sun go down. For golfers, there is the Crown Colony Golf available in your back yard in addition to numerous other courses within close range covering a broad array of skill requirements. There are plenty of upscale shopping malls and many outlets close by with easy driving distance of our home, so you can shop till you drop. A large movie complex is just a 10 minutes away plus there is a large outside Mall at Coconut Point Mall which offers movies plus many many different shops and restaurants. You will not be disappointed with Fort Myers for your vacation destination and the accessibility our home has to offer to make your holiday enjoyable and memorable. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Oct 15 - Dec 15
15 night min stay
Dec 16 - Jan 31
15 night min stay
Feb 1 - Mar 31
15 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30
15 night min stay
May 1 - May 31
15 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
50% down at time of rental in a form of a check or bank check.
$500.00 Security Deposit upon arrival.
Electrical Costs in excess of $60.00 a month will be deducted from
your Security Deposit.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
11% tax on rentals
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Regional South West Airport in Fort Myers at 14 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I 75 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Myers Beach at 8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Bell Tower at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Crown Colony Golf & Country Club, Shell Point, at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Multi Restaurants close by at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We are local, only a few miles away, taking care of the home personally,and love the location of the home.
Why the Owner Chose Crown Colony Golf & Country Club:
Location was why our son had the home built for himself. Because of the market change, he had to leave to find employment in another State. We are taking care of the home while he is away.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The Crown Colony Golf and Country Club is a very well run development. The plantings and the greens are always in great shape. The people who live there love the development because of the closeness to shopping, I 75, airport, beaches and watersports and golf.
- Primary: +239 850-5275 Between 8 am-7 p.m.
- Secondary: +239 223-9775 Between 8 am -7 p.m.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front side of home
Side and front of the home
Early evening from Lanai
View looking west over lake to 2nd tee at Crown Colony
Lake in back of home at dusk
Breakfast bar with granite bar and island. Pantry door is closed.
Dining Room, can easily sit six (we have the other chair)
Master Bedroom with King Size Bed
3rd Bedroom with window and large closet
Living room area with ping pong table
One of the 6 courts in Crown Colony
Bedroom overlooks the lake, has small tv
Front of the home
Front side of the home
View from inside of the screened Lanai
Enjoy the screened in Lanai with westerly views. 2nd tee box is in distance.
Open Kitchen over looking the great room
Kitchen area with table for four
Great room open concept...sliders to pool
Master bedroom bath, which also has tub and tile shower, toilet is separate door
Office, with high speed internet
Ping pong table in living room
Living room has ping pong table
Third bathroom which has pool access.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 07, 2013