Comfort and Luxury in the Woods!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Guests can find this lovely lower level, private entrance, 1500 square foot residence 1.1 miles up Big Mountain Road , 5 minutes to Whitefish Lake , 8 minutes to the town of Whitefish and 2 miles to Whitefish Mountain Resort. Perfect, relaxing and unique location. This Luxury in the Wilderness is completely new and furnished with utmost taste and elegance. It even has a unique wet bar, a roaring fireplace for the winter, a beautiful terrace to enjoy in the summer as well as a new hot tub, gas grill and even a fire pit for your enjoyment.
You can also check my other listings 453951 and 476731 in you need another unit or if you require a larger or smaller one.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- The pictures say it all! Wonderful property totally secluded with its own private entrance and lovely views of nature. This Montana style of architecture is incorporated by furnishing that include some accents of modern as well as rustic! Clean, Rustic/Contemporary home just minutes from the town of Whitefish and less than 2 miles to Whitefish Mountain Resort. Plenty of wildlife like elks and deer in property! if more space required please check listings 476731 and 453951. Can accommodate up to 12 people in beds. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Too much to do and not enough time to do it all! During the summer months it is best to go and enjoy GNP, which is only 30 minutes away. Beautiful hikes for all levels. Whitewater rafting, fly fishing, mountain biking, kayaking, golfing and much, much more! Partying on a Pontoon on Whitefish Lake is always fun. In the winter head up to Whitefish Mountain Resort and enjoy some skiing or snow boarding! Dog sledding, snowmobiling, cross country skiing and snow shoeing are other options. For those that prefer shopping, Central Avenue in downtown Whitefish is adorned with little shops selling souvenirs as well as lovely and unique stores that showcase products made by local artisans....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My family of 4 had a ball here. Very private. Very sophisticated decor. Loved the hot tub. Brand new place with all the best appliances. Fenced dog yard! Attention to detail above expectations. Best thing, not having to purchase basic needs, ie, condiments, washing products, etc. Whitefish and surrounding area so much fun. Thank you Suzy and Kirk for your expert advice on what to see and do. Can't wait to stay here this winter for skiing on Big Mountain.
- Guest Suz (East Texas)
- Date of stay 08/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/18/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, pet owners, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 25 - Mar 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 2, 2014
30 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
All rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Taxes are included in rates
- cleaning fee: $125
- Pet Fee: $75
- Taxes Included
You can cancel, but you will not receive a refund.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Glacier Park National Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-93 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Whitefish Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Lodge of Whitefish Lake at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Whitefish Mountain at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Whitefish Golf Course at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Plenty at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I fell in love with Whitefish around 7 years ago while visiting my best friend that had recently purchased a house here. I love the feel of the town, its people and nature and the beauty that surrounds it all!
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
Location, location, location! Could not have a better location to build this wonderful and unique home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
New an built to perfection! Decorated by owner with all the attention to details. Wildlife all over the property! Mature beautiful treed lot.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from kitchen of living room, dining , fireplace and bedrooms (far end)
Wet bar with refrigerator, wine cooler and sink. Black Ceasarstone countertop.
Queen Murphy bed on left of screen.
Lower level of house
Frosted glass tiled tub/shower enclosure with European fixtures.
View from living area of dining room and kitchen as well as wet bar on left.
JACK AND JILL BATHROOM - 1 vanity
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, November 01, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.