Gorgeous 5 Bedroom Island Pool Home with Water Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Anna Maria house description
Welcome to 509 South Bay Blvd right across from the bayside beach and a short stroll to Pine Ave shopping and dining. This tastefully updated elevated home is ideal for a family weeks' vacation to spending the winter here on beautiful Anna Maria Island. You will have plenty of room for the whole family with this 5 bedroom 3 baths home. Sit by the tropical court yard garden and spend your time in the heated pool. Watch the sunrise overlooking Tampa Bay and views of the Sunshine Bridge from one of the many well-appointed covered decks. Bay beach access is 50 feet away! Plenty of parking in the two car garage. You will make this vacation home your special re-treat and want to come back year after year. Sounds like a fabulous vacation!
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Located on the west coast of Florida, Anna Maria Island is the barrier between the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay. The island has 3 fishing piers, Rod and Reel, Anna Maria City Pier and the Bradenton Beach City Pier. If you prefer seeing the island or fishing from a charter boat, these services are readily available, along with various water sport activities. Anna Maria Island has a number of award winning restaurants. Locals and tourists all take advantage of those long lazy nights, eating fine food and enjoying the gulf or bay views. 'Anna Maria Island, just a little bit of paradise.... ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A week of bliss
A week of bliss
We were able to spend a week of absolute delight, fun and relaxation. The rooms are large (huge master bedroom). Flat screens in every room, ipod docking stations everywhere, plenty of everything and large living areas. Yet the best were the views for the decks. The location is perfect. Will definitely return regardless of whether or not 5 bedrooms are needed!
- Guest Island bliss (Florida)
- Date of stay 05/25/13
- Review Submitted 08/09/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, sightseeing, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Rates vary throughout the year.Please ask for exact quotes for your dates. Starting at $ 1799/week during low season - $ 3899/weeks for Easter weeks 11.5 % taxes apply. Cleaning fee, admin fee, security deposit waiver $ 310 7 night stay minimum. Saturday arrival preferred.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (941) 778 6066
- Secondary: 1877 778 6066
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to ALL DECKED OUT!
Sliding door to deck with water views
Queen bedroom with a view
Stairs to 1 and 2 level
509 South Bay Boulvard, Anna Maria
Open floor plan
Master (king) bedroom
Enjoy the waves...
Short stroll to the city pier
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 23, 2013