A Hidden Gem in the Heart of Historic Old San German, the Old Capital of P.R.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San German house description
This four-bedroom creole townhouse opens to a private garden perfect for cooling off after a long day of adventuring or relaxing. Two br, 1 bath on floor, two br, l bath on the other. Its split-level set up is perfect for family or for couples. Thre is an ample salon on both floors. Each floor shares a common kitchen overlooking courtyard gardens.
- 1750 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- All bedrooms have arts and crafts mahogany windows with stained glass inserts, shutters, fans and mosquito netting. Upstairs are two bedrooms facing on the balcony that is draped in Bougavilla and has wicker seating, view of the plaza and wonderful breezes flowing. Downstairs the king bedroom suite has windows opening onto the garden entrance area with lovely plantings, as well as the lower balcony, and adjacent bath. King bedroom suite opens up to the salon that has a large daybed with a trundle bed below. This is a good place for children to sleep, has a flat screen with video player and ample room for dancing, yoga etc. Also downstairs is a lovely garden bedroom with a wall of windows opening on to the interior garden, queen bed and wicker love seat....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- There are lovely resorts, restaurants, services in the area.
- Music Library:
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Climbing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- San German is ideally situated within 15 - 30 minutes of the 6 best beaches on the SW coast of Puerto Rico. For families, your best bet are the western beaches of Boqueron and Combate with white sand and full service beach. For those more adventurous, the beaches of Guanica and Cana Gorda are perfect for water sports or just walking. Lying exactly SW of San German, the SW corner of Puerto Rico, the perfect crescent beach at Punto Faro (lighthouse bay) will make all your postcard dreams come true... it is also a nationally protected nature preserve perfect for bird watching. In Pargara bay, 20 minutes south of the casita, you will find a complete center for all water sports, fine dining and most especially in the evening touring a bioluminescent bay, one of a handful in the world. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
14 night min stay
|Off season rates
May 1 - Oct 31
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
To book this lovely home 2 personal references will be needed: someone who knows you well, a VRBO home owner who has rented to you in the past or other appropriate reference.
Rates apply to 6 guests. Above that there is a charge of $30 per per guest per night. Maximum 8 guests. To reserve home, 1/2 of total due is required as deposit. Other 1/2 to be paid 12 weeks before arrival date.
12 weeks advance cancellation will result in return of 1/2 of deposit.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fee of $75
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Aguadilla at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: rt 2 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cana Gorda at 9 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Dilerious at 150 Metres
Year Purchased: 2007
About: Growing up in Minnesota, and living in New England most of my adult life, I was delighted when friends brought me to this colonial treasure, San German. I find Casa Rosa is perfect for enjoying my friends in town and escaping regularly to the most beautiful beaches.
Why San German:
My dear friends have been coming their whole lives to the SW area of Puerto Rico. They have many deep connections to this community and wanted me to experience this unique, beautiful town. As it happened, while visiting for the first time, I offered to buy their house. They agreed and purchased a big 'project' house which is now finished and only a block away. So lucky for me.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I love sitting on the balcony to enjoy the lights and the events on the plaza, as music from the plaza and the church across the street floats on the cool morning or evening air. Often we take a walk down the street to eat, watch a performance in the plaza or buy home made ice cream made from local fruit. Sometimes we eat drink coffee with flan, play dominos in the plaza and watch the evening promenade. It's so relaxing.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance to Casa Rosa filled with plants, bird song and lovely fountain.
Enjoying the balcony with music and views of the plaza.
Downstairs salon detail. Day bed with beautiful windows, TV and spacious area.
Downstairs has main salon, king bed in large BR, Queen in this detail of BR.
Detail of open-air kitchen leading to dining area overlooking interior garden
Friends playing checkers in garden
Lush garden has lime trees, a langi lang tree- shown here: sun on the haliconias
Walking in the gardens of nearby college campus just 5 minutes from Casa Rosa
Casa Rosa Balcony with candles lit while listening to holiday music from church.
Holiday lighting on one of the two plazas that are right by Casa Rosa.
Exquisitely restored 16th Cent. church in San German. Now a must-see museum.
Distant view of the beach that has long open views, lovely resort nearby.
These charming balconies offer views and often music from the plaza.
Upstairs salon detail. Breezes flow from balconies on one side to private garden
Bedroom detail. BR downstairs has wall of windows on interior garden, fountain
Outdoor kitchen detail. Arts and crafts stained glass windows in all rooms.
Sleepy friend waits for breakfast to begin on balcony that seats 6-7 comfortably
Corner of interior garden that features flowering trees, exotic plants, fountain
View of one of another favorite beach.
Top floor entrance to balcony and 2 BR facing balcony with stained glass windows
The plaza just below Casa Rosa on a quiet morning.
Morning coffee and lit candles on balcony as lovely music floats up from church.
This quiet beach is a favorite. Several bays and lovely long swiming areas.
View of PR from one of many hilltops.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.