Paradise Palms - Relaxing Waterfront Home with Direct Gulf Access and Dock.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hudson house description
This beautiful home has covered parking for 2 or more cars, with a 1 car garage. It is located at a T in the canal with beautiful water views in three directions. Cable TV with high speed internet, DVD/Blue Ray and WIFI. Fully stocked kitchen, washer and dryer. Dock with boat davits and outdoor shower. Patio with outdoor seating and table for enjoying a meal looking out over the water. Enjoy kayaking or bike riding with the included equipment.
Central heat and air.
Enjoy watching the birds, ducks, fish, and manatees from the dock. If you like fishing there are plenty of fish to catch.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full bath with tub/shower with rain shower head.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Come enjoy the relaxing, quiet, tropical breezes of Paradise Palms. Watch a beautiful sunrise over the water, go fishing off the dock, go kayaking or bike riding to the beach with the included kayaks and bikes. Hudson Beach is a small relaxing beach, 5 minutes away from the house, where you can lay in the sun or play in the sand. There are also swings for the kids to enjoy. There are many great beach restaurants within a mile – Sam’s Beach Bar, Inn on the Gulf, Hurricane Hanks and Ollie Oysters. There are several stores within a mile of the house, including a Wal-Mart Supercenter, Winn Dixie Grocery, and Walgreen’s Drug. There are several major restaurants, a shopping mall and movie theatres a short drive away. A major hospital, Bayonet Point Medical Center, is less than 5 minutes away. A little farther south is the famous Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks where you can walk the streets of this quaint Greek town and enjoy their delicious food. Traveling further south are the cities of Tampa, Clearwater & St. Petersburg. Enjoy Busch Gardens, MOSI, or any of the numerous beaches. A little farther north is Weekie Wachee Springs State Park, known for its mermaid shows. Only 1-1/2 hours east of us is Orlando famous for Disney World, Universal Studios & Sea World. If you're a golfer, there are a dozen or more courses in the area including one only a few miles up the road from the house. If you don't have a boat there are a number of nearby marinas that offer boat rentals. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A fabulous waterfront vacation
A fabulous waterfront vacation
We came down to Florida for a long weekend with my son and brother. We only wish we could have stayed longer. The house was wonderful. Clean and fresh! The sunrise over the water was a perfect way to start our fun filled day. We kayaked into the Gulf of Mexico.The Kayaks were so easy to launch with the floating dock right in the back yard. After a morning of exploring on the water we pulled our kayaks up and had a waterfront lunch. My son loves to fish and caught snapper, grouper, ladyfish, an eel, and puffer fish. He was thrilled!! We all went to the beach for dinner (just down the road) and ate at Sam's on the Bay while watching a magnificent sunset. Get there early because there is usually a wait. The beach is very lively with many shops and restaurants. If you are looking for a truly tropical vacation surrounded by water then you will love this property! This was one of our favorite trips to Florida and we will be booking another stay at this property soon.
- Guest DJ (Alpharetta, GA)
- Date of stay 09/02/13
- Review Submitted 10/22/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing, adventure seekers, families with young children.
It really is a great place to relax!
It really is a great place to relax!
I really enjoyed my stay at Paradise Palms. My favorite spot was sitting in the back looking over the canal. It was beautiful watching the sunrise, fun to see the ducks swim by and fish jumping, and so refreshing to feel the evening breeze at sunset. I tried out the kayak, which was pretty easy to paddle, once I figured out how to go straight! I went out to the Gulf, but not really into it, and just stayed near the grasses growing there. It was an easy expedition for someone who is not used to that kind of activity. I would recommend that visitors should try Sam's for a nice evening meal watching the sunset over the Gulf. Thanks for providing a relaxing break!
- Guest Amy (Clearwater, Fl)
- Date of stay 09/27/13
- Review Submitted 10/21/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, age 55+.
Owner response: I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Paradise Palms. We look forward to your next visit.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum age is 21.
Minimum night rental subject to change during holidays.
Must call to let us know what type of pet you have.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Cleaning Fee: $95 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Tax Rate 7%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International at 41 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Caladesi to Honeymoon Island at 21 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 19 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Hudson Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Skinny's or the Fishermans Shack at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Beacon Woods at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sams, Inn on the Gulf, Get Hooked,The Cove at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I have always enjoyed real estate and the water. Have lived in the Tampa Bay area for more than 20 years. Love getting out and enjoying the water and all that the area has to offer. Enjoy fishing and cooking fresh fish for my girls.
Why the Owner Chose Hudson:
This is like a piece of old Florida with it's quaint little towns and water front restaurants. Love the direct access to the Gulf, fishing, crabbing, kayaking, and watching sunrises and sunsets. Sit and relax under the shade of the old pecan tree and feel the cool breezes and listen to the sound of the birds as your stress melts away. Very relaxing and peaceful. It is very close to most major attractions like Busch Gardens, MOSI, Disney, Clearwater Beach, Tarpon Sponge Docks, etc.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Love getting up early in the morning with cup of tea or coffee and watching the sunrise over the water. Also love having a great meal at Sam's on the Gulf and then going for an ice cream at the Ice Cream Shop down the street. Equipped with kayaks and bikes for your enjoyment.
- Primary: 727-488-7041
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunrise from the patio
The dock and canal looking east.
Canal looking north, this way to the open Gulf.
Crabs the girls caught, yum!
What should we do today?
Sunset from Sam's restaurant, just a few minutes away.
More kayaking fun.
Dining area, table expands to seat 6.
Bedroom with queen bed.
Sunrise from patio
Canal looking south
Plenty of fish to catch.
Hunter with a Redfish, caught many other types that morning.
He likes to catch fish too.
Pecan tree provides lots of shade.
Having fun kayaking.
Bedroom with 2 twin beds.
Master bedroom with queen bed.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 23, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.