Great Privacey and Beautiful Home, Family and Pet Friendly
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Homosassa Springs house description
this home is a beautiful remodeled 2 story home with 2 br and bath upstairs, 2 br and bath downstairs and a full kitchen, dinning r., a large greatroom ,carport and laundry room, a deck from family r. leads to a dock, it is totally new inside with wood floors, new kitchen cabinets, all freshely cleaned and painted, brighthouse cable tv and wifi available. very quiet and private enjoyment and relaxation. large beautiful lot has canal pass by back yard and side yard also, dolfins and manatee are ocasional visitors, along with other animals and birds.
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- 2 br upstairs, 2 br downstairs
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
Location & View
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- hwy, 19 just 2-3 miles away has a 300 + or - acre state park attraction with the large spring fish and wildlife viewing area, and a senic walk thru park and a boat ride to the main freshwater spring, great historical area, and boat operator narates the facts about the area as you enjoy the tour, gift shop and refreshment area after boat ride. great fisherman paradise with all salt water species, and freshwater species in the homosassa river. area has many fine seafood restraunts along with many grills and good country cooking stops. july, august, and sept. brings the bay scallops into shallow water making the available to snorklers, after catching and cleaning, then broiling them in butter and other favorite spices you may use, you will find a very delishes meal with a fresh salad and mabe a grilled steak. fishing guides are also available and river tours by air boat or regular boats available, there is an enjoyable evening at mc raes with outside dining and music in the air. many other fun things to get into awaits you....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$150.00 per night,with 3 night minium req. plus tax $800.00 per week plus tax $2800.00 per month plus tax. call for discounted rates on multiple months $150.00 electric cap for monthly rentals $200.00 refundable dammage deposit Please inquire about pets
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: tampa international at 55 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: hwy 19 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: seagrass restraunt and bar at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: sugar mill woods at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: seagrass restraunt and bar at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: don @ barbara, we both grew up in lakeland and attended lakeland sr. high where we met, have been married now 51 yrs, i was a polk deputy sheriff for 8 yrs. and then get into construction work and became a general contractor for 30 yrs. babara has been an avon rep. for last 35 yrs and a wonderful h/w. i presently run beef cattle in polk county and enjoy light gardening, fishing and a little hunting. we are currently living in lakeland and enjoying our grandchildren and great-grandchildren and spending some leisure time in homosassa.
Why the Owner Chose Homosassa Springs:
we have been coming to homosassa for the past 25 yrs. and renting a place to stay. a few years age i purchased 2 lots and built a new home on one of them. we fell in love with area and the peace and quiet and when this property became available it was such a beautiful lot we decided to buy and remodel it for our family use and also to allow others to enjoy a truly peaceful vacation spot or for our winter visitors to spend a warm winter in our favorate area.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
the location of property, the waterfront canal, the wildlife and seeing a pair of bald eagles circling above, the very nice and only few neighbors here, no other homes across the canal nor across the street, makes it so private and peaceful it is truly relaxing to stay here.
- Primary: 8638585055
- Secondary: +1 8635592913
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, August 30, 2013