4 Miles from Uva,Terrace Level 1b/1b Studio W/ Private Entrance and Parking
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Charlottesville studio description
Only 4 miles from UVA, 5.6 miles to downtown Charlottesville, 2 miles to Boar's Head Spa.
Saber's Studio is a perfect terrace level lock off apartment for weekend guest visiting for UVA celebrations and functions, sporting events, history tours, and wine tours.
The lock off studio apartment has it's own private entrance and private parking. Guest are able to walk right out into the back yard, where one may directly access the pond. Enjoy a mountain view in the winter months and a wooded paradise in the summer. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the country, just minutes from Charlottesville.
The studio has upgraded fixed finishes with hardwood floors, slate tile, granit counter tops, and 15' of linear windows for lots of natural light.
The studio apartment has 1 Queen bedroom/1 full Bathroom. The living area is furnished with 2 queen sleeper sofas.
Chinesse and Pizza deliveries are welcome. If you want a real meal, The Ivy Inn is just 3.4 miles away. CAB service is available anytime.
- 720 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- additional single roll away bed available upon request
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- 4 miles from UVA Grounds, 2 miles from Boar's Head Sports Club and Inn-the site of the Boyd Tinsley tennis facility where you'll find all the UVA Men's and Women's indoor tennis action. 2 miles from Boar's Head Spa. 5.6 miles to Charlottesville's downtown pedestrian mall and outdoor music pavilion: www.thenteloswirelesspavilion.com RELAXED ATMOSHERE OF COUNTRY LIVING JUST MINUTES FROM TOWN: Saber Studio is a lock off apartment on the sunny terrace level of a neighborhood home. The home is on a 5 acre lot with a pond and many hours of direct sunlight. Guest will feel the relaxed atmosphere of country living just minutes from town. Guests enjoy private entrance and parking. Guests are free to fish in the canoe or enjoy the water's edge in the large fenced in back yard. The studio has all upgraded fixed finishes with hardwood floors throughout, colorado slate bathroom floors, granite tops, built-in bookshelves, flat screen tv, wireless internet service, free local and long distance calls within the continental US. The studio offers 1 Queen Bedroom/1 full Bathroom with a living area, kitchen area, laundry room, outdoor seating, private parking, and a private entrance. The living area in furnished with 2 queen size sleeper sofas. PERFECT FOR UVA SPORTING EVENTS: Scott Stadium, Davenport Field, Boyd Tinsley, are all with a few miles. FOOTBALL GAMES, BASEBALL, TRAC, & TENNIS. In the winter quests will enjoy a mountain view; in the summer the studio becomes a wooded paradise. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The property was decorated beautifully and stocked with drinks and breakfast items. The weekend was to celebrate our anniversary and to visit the vineyards. Charlottesville and the vineyards were only a short drive away. My husband and I had a very relaxing and much needed weekend. We would definitely stay again.
- Guest Angie W.
- Date of stay 07/26/13
- Review Submitted 07/28/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: I am so glad you and your husband were able to get away for a relaxing weekend before the craziness of school begins. We hope you can join us again in the near future to visit more of the award-winning wineries in and around Charlottesville.
Long Weekend in Charlottesville
Long Weekend in Charlottesville
We brought our 18 year old son to Charlottesville for a long weekend vacation prior to going to college. The setting and accomodations were wonderful and the hosts gracious. Plenty of space to spread out and relax after a long day of exploring. Close to UVA and other sights.
- Guest CNY Visitor (Syracuse, NY)
- Date of stay 07/11/13
- Review Submitted 07/26/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Owner response: Thanks, Lucy -I am glad to hear you enjoyed the accomodations and close proximity to UVA and other Charlottesville attractions. I hope you choose us again should your travels bring you back to Charlottesville.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Dec 23 - Dec 29, 2013
7 night min stay
|UVA Graduation 2014
May 16 - May 18, 2014
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Last minute reservation: cash payments accepted
Personal checks or wire transfers accepted
*no credit cards*
$125.00 to secure reservation. This will apply toward and act as a security deposit.
Payment in full must be recieved 30 days prior to arrival.
Last minute reservations are welcome please call 434-962-9936.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$25.00 cleaning and linen fee
All taxes included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Charlottesville Airport, CHO at 12.5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Hatton Ferry at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak Station at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 250 East/West at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: VA Beach/Sandbridge at 185 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Bistro, Boar's Head Inn at 1.8 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Wintergreen resort at 36 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Birdwood Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ivy Inn Restaurant at 3.4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: We are a family of four looking to share our prime location with others. You will love it.
Why the Owner Chose Charlottesville:
Our Terrace Level Lock Apartment is a perfect rental for anyone looking to enjoy Charlottesville. Saber Studio has an excellent location. It's close to all activities and interests, but yet the apartment is located in a private, relaxing setting.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
It's hard to find a relaxing, tranquil setting so very close to town and all the action. You find it here at Saber's Studio. Come check us out.
- Secondary: (434)882-5700
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
living area seats 4 in absolute comfort and perfect view of flat screen TV
Antique pub top dining table seats 4, view of bedroom and bathroom hall.
View of laudry room off the kitchen area.
Queen bedroom with large double cedar closet
View of parking area and fenced in pond from the apartment exterior door.
Queen size sleeper sofa with extra comfort mattress topper.
Bright, natural light, flat screen TV, wireless internet
Full kitchen, table opens double size for puzzles and games
Bathroom: granite top, cherry cabinet, CO slate floor, with largetub/shower
Private Pond with canoe in backyard, fenced for safety
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 23, 2013