Mediterranean Island Villa with Pool and Steps to the Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Holmes Beach villa description
Magnificent elevated Mediterranean style vacation rental three bedroom and three bath villa in a perfect Holmes Beach location close to the pristine beaches, choice restaurants and fabulous shopping experiences.
Private home has a lushly landscaped yard and lots of character! Maple hardwood floors, queen size beds in two of the bedrooms and twins in the third bedroom, and a jacuzzi tub in master bath. It offers a lovely balcony for breakfast that overlooks the private pool. There is also a deck off the den for leisurely reading or daydreaming in the Florida sunshine. Also the pool area has an area for cookouts. Relax on the patio year round with a fabulous fireplace pit. Make our little island paradise your home away from home. So much better than hotel living in this vacation villa.
- 1504 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Located on the west coast of Florida, Anna Maria Island is the barrier between the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay. The island has 3 fishing piers, Rod and Reel, Anna Maria City Pier and the Bradenton Beach City Pier. If you prefer seeing the island or fishing from a charter boat, these services are readily available, along with various water sport activities. Anna Maria Island has a number of award winning restaurants. Locals and tourists all take advantage of those long lazy nights, eating fine food and enjoying the gulf or bay views. 'Anna Maria Island, just a little bit of paradise....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Starting at $ 960/week in low season - $ 1680/week in high season, Easter $1920 Rates vary throughout the year. Please ask for detailed quote. 11.5 taxes apply Cleaning, Admin fee and Security deposit waiver $ 210 Any arrival day with 7 night minimum.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: (941) 778 6066
- Secondary: 1877 778 6066
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to 4002 6th Avenue!
Sooo close to the beach and shopping
Open Floor plan
Master bedroom tub
Pool area with covered dining area
Entrance area with staircase leading to the main living area
Relax, sit or enjoy breakfast outside
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013