Gorgeous Georgetown Lake Home I
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Georgetown house description
This beautiful home has four bedrooms. Including three king beds and one queen bed. There are two bathrooms. One bathroom has a jetted bathtub to help relax especially if you've been taken in all the activities the area has to offer. Hardwood flooring, tongue and groove, log siding and blue pine doors and cabinets give this home the cabin feel yet a very upscale home with top of the line furniture and amenities. A fully furnished kitchen has everything you need but the food. A living room with a television and leather couches give a person a great area to relax in. Downstairs there is a family room with more leather furniture and a utility room with washer and dryer. A large oversize deck out front has furniture so you can view the lake and mountains and a barbeque to throw a steak on and enjoy.
- 2280 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Beautiful bathrooms with tile and tastefully decorated.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Ski & Snowboard
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Water Tubing
- Hunting Big Game
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- This gorgeous home is located at Georgetown Lake. Georgetown Lake lies between Philipsburg, MT and Anaconda, MT. Georgetown Lake has year round recreational possibilities. During the spring and summer months you can fish Georgetown Lake for Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout and Kokanee Salmon. A short drive away you can fly fish the world famous Rock Creek, known for it's Blue Ribbon Fishing. A short drive to Anaconda and you can golf the Jack Nicklaus designed, Old Works Golf Course. Head into Philipsburg and take in great shopping, The Sweet Palace Candy Store or eat at many of the fine restaurants. During the summer months you can enjoy water skiing and tubing as well on the lake. Hiking, mountain biking are right out the front door. A short drive to Gem Mountain and you can try your hand at mining for Sapphires. There are so many things to do at this location you will run out of days before you can do them all. Winter time is just as busy as summer. A very short drive to Discovery Ski Hill has runs for the whole family. The beginner hill is a chairlift and there are runs for every level of skier. Beginner, intermediate and advanced and very advanced. Georgetown Lake also offers miles of snowmobile trails. There are also miles of groomed trails for cross country skiing too. The fall time of the year is one of the most beautiful. The area offers many opportunities for hunting for big and small game as well. The Anaconda Pintler Wilderness offers more adventurous sporting for those seeking a more difficult terrain. Philipsburg offers an outdoor ice skating rink in the winter and the same area offers outdoor concerts in the summer. The Opera House Theater is located in downtown Philipsburg, Montana. Built in 1891, it is recognized as the oldest continually operating theater in Montana! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed here for a family ski vacation and absolutely LOVED IT. The place was spotless when we arrived. We are a family of 7 and were very comfortable. It's a short drive to the ski hill. We plan on definitely staying here again. Evelyn Smith, Portland Oregon
- Guest Evelyn (Portland)
- Date of stay 03/10/13
- Review Submitted 05/26/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About the owner: This home was built by us in 2002. We enjoyed many years at Georgetown Lake. We hope to share our experience with others.
Why the Owner Chose Georgetown:
This property is so conveniently located with year round access. It's very clean with high end amenities. Location, location, location.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Tastefully decorated with a cozy and warm feeling.
- Primary: +1 406-549-2701
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!