6 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom, Pool, Tennis Court, Hot Tub, Completely Private
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7-14 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
West Vancouver estate description
All the comforts of your home away from home and more! This property is all about outdoor amenities, privacy, quality, comfort and location.
Kitchen boasts newly renovated granite countertops, hardwood floors - chefs dream!
Amenities of your home away from home include: outdoor pool with slide, full tennis court, and hot tub. Indoor double jacuzzi tub, sauna, bar, pool table, and workout equipment.
While this home has 6 bedrooms, it sleeps 12 comfortably. One bedroom has an open air balcony that overlooks the tennis court. The master bedroom boasts a luxurious king size bed with the finest linens. There is a separate suite in the property to host any guest that may visit, or act as a quarters for the nanny.
Brand new washer and dryer!!
- 5000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12 comfortably
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- The pool and tennis court have an outdoor shower!
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Climbing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- This executive home is located just 12 minutes from downtown Vancouver and the Stanley park seawall. Located only minutes away from the Capilano river, hiking down to the ocean is a delightful breeze. A short hike through the rainforest to see the Capilano dam! An hour drive on the scenic sea to sky highway and you get to whistler, the venue for many events from the 2010 winter Olympic games! A short ten minute drive to the horseshoe bay ferry terminal, if you care to take a ferry ride to Vancouver Island or the sunshine coast. Feel like shopping? You are just a short drive to park royal shopping center, where many high end shops and boutiques have all of the latest fashions and trends. The home is completely private on a cul-de-sac location. Boasting amenities of a large outdoor pool, tennis court and hot-tub. Indoor amenities include workout equipment, 4 fireplaces, jacuzzi tub, bar, pool table, and 5 hdtv's! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 10 nights or more: $1100 Nightly; 15 nights or more: $1000 Nightly
Jun 1 - May 30
14 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $1100 Nightly; 15 nights or more: $1000 Nightly
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Vancouver International Airport at 23 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal at 14 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 1 at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Ambleside Park at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Cactus Club, The Keg, Taphouse, All at Park Royal at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Cypress and Mount Seymour (Whistler close too!) at 22 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Capilano Golf and Country Club at 4 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Cactus Club, The Keg, Taphouse, All at Park Royal at 2 Kilometres
Privacy included, with all of the luxuries of Home! Who could ask for More?
Outside Eating Area, just off of the Dining Room!
Grand Stairway in the entrance
Contemporary yet traditional decor
Comfort is key in the master bedroom
West Vancouver Executive Vacation Home. Welcome to Hollywood North!
Outdoor Shower to cool you off after tennis!
a Nook to enjoy your coffee!
Dine inside or out!!
double sinks, roomy shower and soaker Jacuzzi tub!
Nightcaps and a game of pool to end your perfect day
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, August 26, 2013
6 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.