Log Home Located on Clark Hill/Strom Thurmond Lake with Dock. Pet Friendly
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Clark Hill (Strom Thurmond) Lake cabin description
Two Story Log House located on Clark Hill/ Strom Thurmond Lake. Three Bedrooms (2 upstairs) Two Bath, Loft, Outdoor Kitchen, Covered Deck, Hot Tub, Modern Appliances (Dishwasher,Washer, Dryer), Central Heat and Air, Fireplace, Flat Screen TV's with all channels (Direct TV). Golf Cart is available for transporting people and supplies to boat dock. There is an 18 hole golf course 3 miles from the house. There is a boat dock 1 mile from the house at Bussey Point Campgound. There are bike trails and horseback riding trails there as well.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- 1. There is an 18 hole golf course with 3 miles from the rental property-- Rocky Branch Golf Course. 2. There are 2 Marinas close by. Hayes Marine is located at Tradewinds Marina for boat rentals. 706-541-1380. There is Little River Marina within 10 miles where you can rent a boat. 706-541-1358 3.There is Bussey Point Campground in which there is Boating, Horseback, Bicycle Riding, and hiking trails within 2 miles of the home. 4.There are Mexican and Chinese Restaurants in Lincolnton about 15 minutes from the rental property. There is a grocery store called Bells Market Place and a Golden Pantry in Lincoln too. 5. There are multiple restaurants, movie theaters, fitness spas, auto centers, grocery stores, lumber companies, and large chain shopping centers 30 minutes from my rental home in Evans Georgia....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Clark Hill Lake Trip
Clark Hill Lake Trip
It was a nice home, quiet and it had everything we needed. We enjoyed the lake, the community and the home.
- Guest G (Greenville, SC)
- Date of stay 10/11/13
- Review Submitted 11/13/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 6 - Apr 12, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Will take credit card payments over the phone as well.
- Cleaning Fee: $100
- Taxes Not included
You can cancel, but you will not receive a refund.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Bush Field Augusta Georgia at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Washington Rd Hwy 47 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Savannah Tybee Island at 160 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Road House located at Little River Bridge at 8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Rocky Branch Golf Course at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I have lived in Lincoln County for approximately 12 years. I have family in Augusta and the surrounding area. Lincoln County is a quiet and friendly community that me and my family enjoy. Running a police academy is a taxing job. I really enjoy the peace and quiet that living on the lake brings to me.
Why the Owner Chose Clark Hill (Strom Thurmond) Lake:
I personally built this log house myself. It is by far one of my greatest pleasures. I started and finished the house in two years and it has my heart and sole in the workmanship.It's not just a house to me. It's my piece of art.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Indian Cove Subdivision where the home is located is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood.It is a golf cart community with retired folks and young children who still ride the school bus. I enjoy my swing on the front porch where I can spy a little and watch the neighborhood.
- Primary: 7065331550
Ken and Terry's Cabin at Bussey Point on Clark Hill/Strom Thurmond Lake
Great-room with 52 inch flat-screen TV Satellite Direct TV all channels.
Rear Entrance Master Bedroom from Deck
Master Bath and Sink Area
Nautical Room Rear Bedroom Upstairs
Upstairs front BR. Georgia Room
Rocky Branch Golf Course ClubHouse 3.4 miles from rental
Horse Riding Campground at BusseyPoint 2 miles from Rental
Dock is a short walk from the house. Approx 595 ft.
Owners Ken and Terry
Giant 24 foot gas fireplace with remote
Master Bath and Shower Downstairs
Nautical Room Upstairs Rear Bedroom
Nautical Room Upstairs Rear
Upstairs Bath and Shower
Private Fenced Hot Tub on outside deck next to Master BR
Entrance to Horse Camp at Bussey Point
Boat Ramp at Bussey Point less than 2 miles from rental home
Another view of the dock
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 29, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.