Beautiful Waikoloa Condo on the 18th Fairway
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Waikoloa Village condo description
The condominium grounds are beautifully landscaped & very well maintained. There are 2 very inviting pools w/ hot jacuzzis, which offer a great place to rest or barbeque at the end of a busy day of work or play. Wifi is available upon request at an additional cost.
Speaking of playing, the community of waikoloa is one of the greatest on the big island, providing a world class golf course, tennis, large public pool, shopping, & nearby horseback riding.
It is walking distance to the waikoloa village shopping center for your banking, grocery shopping, doctor and dental appointment, etc. Nearby, waimea has an excellent hospital for most medical needs.
There are many outstanding dining facilities less than eight miles away in the queens market place and mauna lani. Or if you are looking for an adventure drive north along the kohala coast for about 40 minutes to the town of hawi and kapaau were you will find some local shops and dining. The town of waimea is about 20 minutes east of the village where you will find some great local cuisine.
There are also an array of activities that can be experienced at the world class beaches & resorts that are just a short drive from waikoloa. The weather is fantastic year around, so you will have plenty of opportunities to enjoy the beauty of the big island. The best beaches on the island are only 6 miles away!
This unit is on the 18th hole of the waikoloa village golf club. Ask us about a golf discount or tennis court access.
This robert trent jones, jr. Designed course features generous fairways and well guarded greens. Located at approximately 1,000 feet of elevation, golfers are treated to views of five volcanoes (kohala, mauna kea, mauna loa, hualalai, and haleakala on maui) and the kohala coastline. The second oldest course on the big island and a local favorite, waikoloa village g.C. Is situated in an arid location which virtually assures good playing conditions 365 days per year.
· with approximately 12 inches of rain annually, you can count on warm, dry conditions all year at waikoloa village. We are open to the public, 365 days per year.
· wide, forgiving landing areas encourage aggressive tee shots while the large, well-bunkered and undulating greens provide a test for any level of golfer.
· breathtaking scenery provides views of the kohala coast, kohala mountains, mauna kea, mauna loa, hualalai and maui's haleakala.
Please visit our website for additional information to include links to various dining and activities.
- On floor 1
- 900 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- The Condominium grounds are beautifully landscaped & very well maintained. There are 2 very inviting pools w/ hot Jacuzzis, which offer a great place to rest or barbeque at the end of a busy day of work or play. Speaking of playing, the community of Waikoloa is one of the greatest on the Big Island, providing a world class golf course, tennis, large public pool, shopping, & nearby horseback riding. It is walking distance to the Waikoloa Village shopping center for your banking, grocery shopping, doctor and dental appointment, etc. Nearby, Waimea has an excellent Hospital for most medical needs. There are many outstanding dining facilities less than eight miles away in the Queens Market Place and Mauna Lani. Or if you are looking for an adventure drive north along the Kohala Coast for about 40 minutes to the town of Hawi and Kapaau were you will find some local shops and dining. The town of Waimea is about 20 minutes east of the village where you will find some great local cuisine. There are also an array of activities that can be experienced at the world class beaches & resorts that are just a short drive from Waikoloa. The weather is fantastic year around, so you will have plenty of opportunities to enjoy the beauty of the Big Island. The best beaches on the island are only 6 miles away! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Have Family will Travel
Have Family will Travel
Wonderful place to stay and easy to get to all the great things the Big Island has to offer! Condo was well furnished, clean and comfortable. Owners are easy to communicate with and provided accurate and helpful information. We would go back!
- Guest Have family will travel (Portland, Oregon)
- Date of stay 04/24/13
- Review Submitted 07/03/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
There is a 4.166% General Excise Tax and 9.25% Lodging Tax. 50% of payment is due at time of booking and full payment must be received 45 days prior to travel. All cancellations and returned checks are subject to a $50.00 fee. Cancellations must be received 45 days prior to arrival for any refund. Otherwise, any portion of time that is resold will be refunded, less cancellation fee.
- Cleaning Fee: $125
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Kona Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Hapuna Beach at 8.9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Waikoloa Village Golf at Waikoloa Village
- Nearest Restaurant: Banjy's Paradise Bar and Grill at 0.1 Miles
A view of the golf course from the front door.
69 beach is a great place for the family and has shade.
Beautiful sunset at Hapuna
Hapuna Beach is about 20 minutes from the condo
Overview of Hapuna Beach a great place if you like playing in the surf
The parking lot is a short walk from the beach and there are restrooms.
Great shade and don't forget your snorkel gear.
The Black Sands Beach at Mauna Lani, less than 20 minutes from the condo.
69 beach is just south of Hapuna and less than 20 minutes from the condo
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013