VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
2016: gold 1 ($3,517): 6/24/16 - 7/1/16 (retail value = $6,170 + tax) gold 2 ($3,517): 8/12/16 - 8/19/16 (retail value = $6,170 + tax) silver ($2,893): 9/2/16 - 9/9/16 (retail value = $5,075 + tax) bronze ($2,534): one week within the following periods: 3/25/16 - 5/20/16, 10/21/16 - 11/18/16, 11/25/16 - 12/16/16 (retail value = $4,445 + tax)
If you are looking for a week not listed above, you can try another owner or contact Trapp directly.
* check-in at 5:00 pm on Friday at the reception desk of the main lodge (down the road from the villa); you will receive a key card to access the villa * checkout at 10:00 am on Friday
* 2,500 square feet * 3 bedrooms * 3 1/2 bathrooms * comfortably sleeps 8 maximum (no exceptions due to fire regulations)
* cozy romantic master suite on 1st floor: lock-off with private entrance, king bed, walk-in shower & whirlpool bath, wet bar with mini-fridge & microwave, dining area, sitting area, fireplace (with firewood), and balcony
* master bedroom on 2nd floor: king bed, full bathroom with jetted tub, and balcony
* guest bedroom on 2nd floor: 2 queen beds, full bathroom, and balcony
* state-of-the-art fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, ice maker, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, and complete cookware/dinnerware
* spacious great room, perfect for entertaining, with open living & dining areas, expansive windows, large stone fireplace (with firewood), comfortable furnishings, and surround sound system
* cable television/DVD/CD player with surround sound in living room
* cable television/DVD/CD player in 2 master bedrooms
* radio/alarm clocks in all bedrooms
* 5 telephones & voicemail
* free Wi-Fi
* one car garage and plenty of outdoor parking space
* mid-week maid service (Tuesday 10:00 AM)
* smoke-free policy
* no pets policy
TRAPP FAMILY LODGE:
* perfect place for a family vacation!
* 2,500 acre resort
* by the family that inspired 'The Sound of Music'
* tranquil setting high above the mountain valley
* villa is part of a luxury vacation home community on 62 semi-secluded acres down the road from the main lodge
* villa guests have access to all facilities and activities offered at the Trapp Family Lodge
* hike, mountain bike, snowshoe, or cross-country/backcountry ski from the front door of the villa onto 100 kilometers of trails within 2,400 acres of woodlands
* Outdoor Center offers bike & ski equipment rentals, clothing, and gifts
* gift shop in the main lodge
* Fitness Center with 60-by-25 foot indoor pool with connected wading area, 20-person outdoor hot tub, 4,000 square foot exercise room, 35 foot climbing wall, game room with ping-pong and air hockey, locker rooms, family changing area, and sauna; fee-based activities include: exercise classes, yoga, massage, and spa treatments
* 2 outdoor pools: a family pool and a smaller adults-only pool
* disc golf
* daily activities and classes for all ages
* Mountain Kids Club activities include campfires with s'mores and sing-alongs, nature scavenger hunts, guided hikes, fishing trips, tie-dye t-shirt making, bingo, tubing down rivers, kids camp, trips to the reservoir, pizza pool parties, jewelry making, and much more
* fun runs
* horse-drawn carriage rides
* bird watching
* concerts in the meadow
* history tours
* maple sugar tours
* garden tours
* arts & crafts
* wine tastings
* Trapp Lager Brewery
* 3 restaurants: Main Dining Room (fine dining), Main Lodge Lounge (casual), and the DeliBakery (very casual)
* ski or snowshoe 3 miles to the Slayton Pasture Cabin for lunch in the winter
* 35 miles (45 minutes) from Burlington International Airport
* for photos and additional information, visit www.trappfamily.com, then select Accommodations...Villa Rentals
* consistently rated a top destination by travelers worldwide
* a classic 200-year-old village with a character reminiscent of great European mountain resorts
* Mount Mansfield, the highest mountain in Vermont with a summit that peaks at 4,393 feet above sea level, extends into Stowe
2016 Gold 1 Jun 24 - Jun 30, 2016 7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Friday
2016 Gold 2 Aug 12 - Aug 18, 2016 7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Friday
2016 Silver Sep 2 - Sep 8, 2016 7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Friday
My Standard Rate 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Why Stowe: We love to vacation in Stowe because there is so much to do, the restaurants are amazing, and it is more peaceful than going to a crowded beach in the Summer.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa: The Villas at Trapp Family Lodge offer the privacy and comfort of a home within a world-class resort. The food at the resort is tasty and fresh. Beef, pork, chicken, eggs, vegetables, maple syrup, and beer are produced on-site. There are plenty of activities within walking distance. The villa is adjacent to hiking, biking, and cross-country ski trails.