Point Dume, Pool and Jacuzzi, Walk to World Famous Beaches
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Malibu house description
Gated private Point Dume residence. California classic home, indoor-outdoor entertainment area designed with pool, jacuzzi, outdoor stainless steel BBQ and rose garden. Newly landscaped Pool, Jacuzzi and Outdoor Fireplace- ideal for entertaining and family get togethers. Bright, sunny large living room and dining area with walls of glass. Surrounded by lush landscape and flora. You have a hammock, bbq, seating for dining and entertainment, kids love the ping pong table. The post and beam beach house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master suite and bath open out to the pool area. Comfortably furnished, upgraded kitchen and bathrooms. Relax, swim, sunbath and enjoy our classic California beach home.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Master Bedroom with private bath and shower
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Full bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Family Room has Queen pull out sectional, Pack n Play for infants
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Mountain Climbing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Malibu's must do outdoor activities: Point Dume State Park. Walking distance from residence exit (left) as you exit our driveway, Birdview Ave. will bring you to world class Point Dume State Park, Westward beach Trail (on the right) and Big Dume trail to the left take to you a Marine Protected Wild Life Area, low tide there are tidepool walks, where you can view sea stars, dolphins, sea urchins, sea lions and numerous ocean wild fish and birds. There is a Whale Watching Deck located on the tip of Point Dume. Zuma beach is walking distance to the right. Beach goers can surf, SUP-stand up paddle boarding, kite surfing, boogie boarding, kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, fishing, hiking, mountain and road bike riding, roller blading, rock climbing, horse back riding. Famous Surf Rider Beach and Malibu Pier. World class dinning, restaurants and cafes: Walk to Sunset Bar and Grill, Westward Beach. Sunlife, De'amores Italian, Paradise Cove, Zuma Sushi, Spruzzo's, Duck Dive, Lilly's, Sage Room, Geoffrey's, Bank of Books, Starbucks, Nobu, Tra da Noi, Traverna Tony's, Bui Sushi, Dukes, Moonshadows, The Charthouse. Wine tasting : Vines, SIP ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This was a wonderful house, and had everything we could ask for - it was very clean and everything was in top shape. The pool and hot tub were wonderful, the house in a great location and the outside fireplace was terrific. I would definitely stay there again, and recommend it highly.
- Guest Alex N.
- Date of stay 07/04/13
- Review Submitted 01/29/14
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway, families with teenagers, tourists without a car.
Owner response: Alex, Thank you for staying with us and loo forward to having you stay with us soon in Malibu!
We chose this house because we participated in the Nautica Triathlon at Zuma Beach. It was the perfect location. The home is everything we imagined from the photos and the pool and spa were a big plus to relax in after the race. The kitchen was fully equipped and easy to work in.The property and home were clean and well maintained. The owner was very helpful and responded promptly to our questions. I look forward to staying here again in the future. A most enjoyable and lovely home.
- Guest Sara Lee B.
- Date of stay 09/06/13
- Review Submitted 09/17/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank You Sara! Happy Training!
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Sep 8, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until payment is confirmed.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pool & Spa Heating: $150
- Cleaning Fee: $200
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 12%
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Beach: Westward Beach, Big Dume Beach at 0.02 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sunset Bar and Grill, Zuma Sushi, Paradise Cove at 0.05 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sunset Bar and Grill, Zuma Sushi, Paradise Cove at 0.05 Miles
Outdoor pool, spa, fireplace, BBQ, dining area, back yard.
Living Room, fireplace open to outdoor entertainment area
Master King Bed
Third Bedroom, Twin bedroom sleeps 2, large closet space
Famous Westward-Zuma Beach, Point Dume, Malibu.
1 1/2 block walking from house
Sunsets, house is westward facing
Pool, Spa, Hammock, back yard.
Second Bedroom, Queen Bed sleeps 2
Family room with pullout sleeper sofa, sleeps 2
Tropical Front Entrance
Natures finest, Big Dume Beach, Point Dume
Pirates Cove. Walk .3 miles from Birdview home to secluded beach.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 22, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.