Shawnee Hills Wine Trail, Jacuzzi Tubs, Romance, Full Breakfast
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Carbondale bed and breakfast description
11 Unique 850sq ft+ Suites with Breakfast Brought to your Suite in the small town of Anna, IL within walking distance to Brick House Grill, the Park and Shopping. Great places to visit Shawnee Wine Trail, Giant City State Park, Shawnee National Forest, Cache River, Shawnee Canopy Tours, Orchards and More
- 28000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Bed And Breakfast
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Catering Available
Bedrooms: 11 Bedrooms, Sleeps 30, Beds for 2-30
Bathrooms: 11 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Each Suite is Priced separately. Thank You
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- The Davie School Inn has 11 Suites for family, Couple, or Groups. We serve a full breakfast in your suite at the time you like. Southernmost Illinois is filled with adventure and wine. From the Shawnee National Forest and its vast beauty, hiking, climbing, repelling, fishing, and you can even Zip Line Through part of the forest. Now the Wine oh my the Wine. There is the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail and the Southern Illinois Wine Trail. 13 Wineries located in our back door. We have maps for you!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Each Suite is different and unique. With Special pricing for each.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: St. Louis at 140 Miles
- Nearest Train: Carbondale at 16 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 57 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cedar Lake at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Brick House Grill at Carbondale
- Nearest Golf: Union County Country Club at Carbondale
- Nearest Restaurant: Brick House Grill at Carbondale
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: This 1910 building served as a public school until it was closed in 1996 and sat empty until it was bought by Gary and Andrea Dahmer (present owners) in 2002. The Dahmer's have spent many hours in a combination of restoring and remodeling to created an Inn with all the modern conveniences yet still leave the atmosphere of the old school house. Each room still has an original chalk board and book case. The original hardwood floors still show where the student desks left their marks. Each room also has a whirlpool tub and air conditioning, not something you would find in a grade school class room.
Why the Owner Chose Carbondale:
Beautiful Area, located next to shopping and dining.
The Unique Benefits at this Bed And Breakfast:
This entire Property is Unique. You can bring your friends and have plenty of space to visit and have a great time.
- Primary: 618-833-2377
Unique Inn Located in Southern Illinois
Blue Suite 1st Floor
Davie School Inn Southern Illinois lodging
Gold Suite With King Bed, Gas Fire Place, Spa Jacuzzi
Black Suite Top FLoor
New Fall Picture
Green Suite 1st Floor Sleeps 5
Park Located out Back of the Inn
Ladies Night out
Pink Suite - Gas Fireplace
White Suite Top Floor
Pavilion with Fire pit for guests to enjoy.
Car Club visited the Inn
Brown Suite Top Floor Sleeps 4 with 2 King Beds
Yellow Suite 1st Floor Sleeps 5
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013