Gorgeous Vacation Beach Home, Steps to the Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Downtown house description
I would rather you call to dicuss rentals at 321-298-8122. Beautiful property, only six years old. House consists of 4 bedroom, 3 bath, computer room, and bonus room with home theatre system upstairs, 3 car garage, workshop on side of house, and privacy fence. Porch. House looks brand new, steps to the beach! Great Beaches and location. Only 3 blocks from downtown full of unique restaurants and shops. Coconuts restaurant is most popular for its location, food, and live music entertainment. From the computer room, you can see the boardwalk leading down to the beach. The beauty of my home is, it's walking distance to all of the activity but secluded enough to not hear all the noise. Hope to see you soon!
- 2600 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Beach View
- Car Not Necessary
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Ice Skating
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- My house is located on 3rd street south at the end of the street from the beach. I live in a very safe, beautiful development just 3 blocks away from all of the restaurants and shops of Downtown Cocoa Beach. Just two blocks south is Ramp Road, where you can rent kayaks and first hand encounter Cocoa Beach's thousand islands. If you enjoy sight seeing and nature, you can go on kayak adventures through mangrove tunnels and explore wildlife all around you such as manatees, exotic birds, dolphins and much more. The Banana River is also good for fishing, so you can just fish right off of the dock. The Cocoa Beach country club is located at the end of Minutemen Cswy, just 1/2 mile away with a public golf course, tennis courts, and an Olympic size public swimming pool. Cocoa Beach is also famous for Ron Jon's Surf Shop open 24 hours a day, 365 days a week; Located just 5 minutes away! If you want to walk down to the pier, it is right down the street from Ron Jon's, which is full of people, shops, and restaurants. Just over the bridge from Ron Jon's, you can go parasailing and rent jet ski's on the Banana River. If you enjoy fishing, Port Canaveral has fishing charters that will take you deep sea fishing for the day or you can go out gambling on a day cruise on the Victory Casino Cruise Line. There are also weekend criuses that you can take out of Port Canaveral that go all through the Carribean if you want a quick getaway. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Melbourne International Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: A1A at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 3rd st. at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Coconuts at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cocoa Beeach Country Club at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Coconuts, Fat Kahuna's, Cocoa Beach Thai, Yen Yens at 0.3 Miles
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Everything you need is within 3 blocks of my house; Restaurants, shops, convenient stores, the country club, and the beach. Publix grocery store is 1.5 miles away along with hotels and resorts that you can spend the day at their pools. There is a trolly that runs everyday all day, that you can catch on the corner of A1A, at the end of my street. The trolly can take you all around town which only costs $1.00 witha special rate of .50 for seniors. My house is very convenient for everyone to vacation and enjoy their time.
- Primary: + 321-2988122
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Suede wrap around couch with reclining seats.
Master bathroom with jacuzzi tub and glass walk in shower.
Second bedroom with two single beds.
Upstairs projection room with couch, two single beds, bathroom, and kitchenette.
View from Master bedroom.
View from guest bathroom and bedrooms.
Master bedroom with plasma t.v.
Third bedroom with queen bed.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 26, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.