Casa Cay Unit Two
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Casey Key studio description
This perfect gulf-front beach retreat nestled on a little piece of paradise is an intimate, friendly place to relax, unwind and watch the play of dolphins, manatees, pelicans and a host of shorebirds. Casa cay offers a charming two bedroom beach house and two nicely outfitted efficiencies. Rent one or all three and vacation with your entire group or family. For more details visit the casacay website
All units are non-smoking.
- On floor 2
- 500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- custom tiled shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Gas Barbecue, hammock & front outdoor patio chairs perfect for sunset
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- This perfect Gulf-front beach retreat just south of Siesta Key is nestled on a little piece of paradise known as Casey Key. An intimate, friendly place to relax, unwind and watch the play of dolphins, manatees, pelicans and a host of shorebirds. You’ll bask in the simple pleasures of island life, or the rush of Sarasota’s rich cultural community which is just minutes away. Take an unforgettable Sunday drive along Casey Key Road and you’ll see some of Sarasota’s most luxurious homes. The twisty curves and light traffic also make for a great bike ride. Casa Cay offers a charming two bedroom beach house and two nicely outfitted efficiencies. Rent one or all three and vacation with your entire group or family. For more details see the casacay website....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Jan 1 - May 1
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A one-time cleaning fee of $75.00 is added to all bookings.
Rates for Unit Two are for 4 people. Additional rate of $10.00 per person per night, or $50.00 per week, is applicable (children sleep free).
Peak Season: January - April and all holidays
Summer/Fall Season: May - December
Pets welcome, $25.00 fee is applicable. Immediate pick-up is required as grounds are shared with other guests.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Rates subject to local and FL state taxes (12%)
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Pops at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pelican Alley at 0.25 Miles
Unit Two with Upper Balcony
Unit Two Dining/Living area
Unit Two kitchen
Casa Cay Beach/Lawn common area.
Unit Two balcony water view
Unit Two Sleeping Area with two queen beds.
Unit Two bathroom with stand-up shower.
Casa Cay Beach looking North.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.