VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Wake up each morning to a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico and the sound of rhythmic waves dancing along the shoreline. A walk along the long white sandy beach accompanied by playful dolphins, an afternoon swim in the pool or salty waters of the Gulf, and a breathtaking sunset are yours to celebrate every day as our guest at the Naples Continental Club. This luxurious gulf side resort stands out as one of the select few in such close proximity to the magnificent shoreline, with ease of access to all the treasures that the city of Naples has to offer.
As your seaside vacation unfolds in our newly renovated and beautifully furnished condo, we invite you to enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine as you toast your first sunset seated on the balcony/lanai overlooking the gulf. Fulfilling your needs and making your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible is a priority.
To make you feel most welcome, our 4th floor condo offers:
- a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with modern appliances and granite countertops
- a dining area adjacent to the kitchen which seats four to six guests, with three additional kitchen countertop stools conveniently located close by
- a greatroom that opens to a balcony/lanai overlooking the gulf and is furnished with comfortable seating, a flat screen TV, HD cable, and WiFi access
- tables and seating on the balcony/lanai to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or a sunset celebration cocktail while enjoying a stunning view of the gulf, the beach, and the beautifully manicured grounds surrounding the pool
- master suite overlooking the gulf with a queen size bed, desk, a flat screen TV, and an alarm clock with iPod dock
- a 2nd bedroom with a view of the shoreline with two twin beds, and also a flat screen TV, and an clock with iPod dock
- new mattresses, fresh linens on the beds with an extra set of linens for each bed in the linen closet, and a generous supply of towels
- newly renovated bathrooms with granite countertops
- soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, toilet paper, and toweling provided - four guest beach towels, a beach umbrella, chairs, and beach toys for our littlest guests
- Naples Continental Club amenities including: access to pool, barbeques and outdoor dining, a covered pavilion, meticulously landscaped property and maintained community areas, shuffleboard, sauna, exercise room, laundry facilities, 24-hour security and emergency assistance, and a well-staffed front desk
- front door key access, key entry at pool and all points of entry for security, and reserved parking
- conveniently located elevator and laundry facilities
- an informative Guest Book with condo rules, helpful hints, detailed answers to common questions and concerns, and general information about the Naples area including shopping, dining and activities
Beyond the boundaries of the Naples Continental Club, we invite you to take a quick walk or jog along Gulf Shore Road and stop by the stores and restaurants at the Village on Venetian Bay. Go fishing or take a sunset cruise. Within a ten minute drive, you can buy groceries, visit Waterside Shops, access live music along the streets in downtown Naples, shop or catch a movie at the Mercato, or dine at five star restaurants or local eateries. The adventures and choices are endless.
We look forward to the opportunity to have you as a guest in our gulf side home in Naples so that you might enjoy all that it has to offer as much as we do. We return several times each year because its beauty is spellbinding and it never fails to meet our every expectation.
May-October May 1 - Oct 31, 2015 30 night min stay
November-December Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2015 30 night min stay
January-March Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2016 30 night min stay
My Standard Rate 30 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
UNTIL Confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Our condo is directly located on the Gulf of Mexico with safe walking paths in the charming neighborhood of Naples, Florida. Minutes away by foot, bike, or car from shopping and some of the best dining that southwest Florida has to offer.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: John & Donna LoVasco, Mark & Nena Thomas
As long time friends and residents of Michigan, we have been lucky enough to travel together over the years. We have had the pleasure of taking memorable family vacations with our four children in beautiful cities across the US and Mexico, and have journeyed across the Atlantic to France, Greece, and Italy. We have developed a fond appreciation for art, history, architecture, international cuisine, and the natural beauty of our world. We hope to continue our adventure and explore exciting new destinations in the many years to come.
Why the Owner Chose Continental Club: Having visited a number of cities along the Florida coastline, none have enchanted us more than the city of Naples. We consider ourselves blessed to share a vacation home here. The prime location of the Naples Continental Club with its convenient access to the city, its magnificent views and its friendly people make it a joy to visit. We love that we can choose between a refreshing morning walk or jog along Gulf Shore Boulevard or down along the smooth white sandy beach. It is a beautiful retreat that brings us great peace and contentment. We hope to share it with our children, and enjoy it for many more years to come. It is truly a dream come true.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: Comfort, safety, peace, luxury, tranquility, and stunning scenic beauty…It is our slice of heaven on earth.